Seventh Heaven: Camden Family Sex Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,203 Followers

Eric was close to cumming, but wanted to fuck this gorgeous teacher. Pulling his cock out of her mouth tugged at Annie's shoulder; "Come on Annie, time for me to fuck that pussy, do you think she's ready?"

"Well Eric, she'll never be wetter or looser, I think she better be on top though, that way she can control the depth and pace, she's still rather tight!"

Eric flopped down onto the bed beside Ms. Margo and stretched out his arms to her; "Alright Denise, it's now or never!"

Denise had a weak smile on her face as she rolled over and straddled his legs.

Annie scooted up to Eric and Denise and caressed Denise's back and slid down to her tight ass. Annie spread Denise's ass cheeks with one hand as she gripped Eric's cock in the other. She swiped his saliva coated cock up and down her still tight lipped cunt.

Denise threw her head back and let out a loud gasp as she lowered her body and felt his cock part her cuntlips and slowly enter her oven-like cunt. She was panting and her head tossed about as she lowered her tight ass still further onto his cock.

Eric gripped her slim hips and reaching down cupped her gorgeous ass and guided her further onto his cock. He could not believe how tight and hot she was. Luckily she was extremely wet allowing him to slide a lot easier into her womb.

Denise was biting down on her lower lip and let out a loud scream as she pushed down in one quick motion and buried his cock completely in her pussy. She held still as she tried to control the spasms that were coursing through her body. After ten seconds or so Denise began to lift up and this allowed Eric to begin pumping in and out of her pussy.

Annie got back into the action as she slid behind Denise and started licking at her husband's cum coated cock as it exited and entered Denise's squishing cunt.

Denise collapsed against Eric's body and held on for dear life as he picked up the pace and pumped in and out of her and as she came yet again, she sent her squirting pussy all over his cock and Annie's mouth and face. Unable to take any more she slipped off of Eric's cock as she shook and quaked on the bed.

Annie attacked Eric's cock, sucking all of the cream Ms. Margo had left on it.

Eric guided his bride's mouth up and down his long stiff cock, but once he looked over at the sweat covered body of Denise lying beside him, he knew he had to finish her off, giving her the fuck of her life.

Drawing Annie's mouth from his cock he slid to the edge of the bed and flipping Denise over onto her belly, he pulled her to her knees and positioning himself behind her, slow and steadily slid his long stiff cock onto her now slightly loosened pussy.

Denise arched her back and let out a loud growl as he slid deeper and deeper into her cunt.

Eric reached up and grabbed a fistful of her now stringy sweat covered hair and pulling back on it pulled her even harder against his invading cock. Picking up the pace the bedroom was filled with the sound of skin slapping against skin.

Her juices were rolling down her thighs and when she opened her eyes she was staring at the wide-spread thighs of Annie.

Annie had scooted around on the bed and positioned her cunt directly below Ms. Margo's face. She took the hair Eric had gathered together between his hands and fisting it, pulled her head down to her gaping pussy.

Never eating pussy before, Denise looked up at Annie, who just smiled and nodded, she knew what was expected of her and now was going to have to pay the piper for having Annie share Eric with her. Seeing she had cum countless times and was in the process of having her cunt pounded again like never before, she leaned down and began licking tentatively at Annie's dripping pussy. She took to it like a fish to water and letting out a loud moan began licking and sucking Annie's cunt.

Annie threw her head back and catching Eric's eye, smiled and nodded.

He began fucking Denise like a man possessed. He pounded her faster and harder and as deep as he could. He reached down and tried to cup her tits, but Annie's hands were already there. He slid to her waist and slipping lower began stroking her clit with one hand and with his other hand found her puckered hole. Fucking her harder he slid a finger into her tight asshole.

Denise shot off like a rocket covering his cock and hand with her cum.

Eric felt her cunt muscled tighten around his cock, with this and watching the once innocent looking teacher with her head buried between his wife's thighs, eating her pussy, he lost it and began filling her cunt with his thick, hot potent cum.

Denise let out a loud scream into Annie's cunt as she felt Eric filling her womb with his cum and she went directly into yet an even more exhausting orgasm. She fell against Annie and using her fingers, bought Annie to an orgasm too.

The three of them laid there panting and breathing hard trying to regain any sense of normalcy.

After about five minutes Annie crawled out from under Denise and Eric. Grabbing Denise by the hand; pulled her from the bed and led her to the bathroom. Turning on the shower she drew Denise in under the hot spray and as the two of them clutched at one another, Eric drifted off to sleep in the bedroom.

Annie and Denise soaped up and shampooed each other and didn't leave the shower until they exhausted all of the hot water. While in there they bought each other to orgasm with hands and mouths and as Annie turned off the water, both were squeaky clean and totally satisfied.

Wrapped in towels they re-entered the bedroom, dropped their towels and both using their hands and mouths once again found out just how hard and hot they could get Eric.

He fucked them both and watched as the two gorgeous women again made the other cum as only a woman can.

The three of them totally exhausted slowly drifted off to sleep. In the morning while Annie made coffee, Eric fucked Denise again and as they came downstairs for breakfast Annie smiled at the two; "Eric make sure you invite this lovely creature to our 25th anniversary party. I'm positive out boys and girls would love to sample the twin's teacher!"

Eric turned to Ms. Margo and before he could ask her she was jumping up and down; "Yes, oh yes I'd love to cum, I sure hope Matt and Simon have half the stamina that you have!" Turning to Annie; "I hope Mary, Lucy and Ruthie eat pussy as good as you do Annie."

Annie smiled and coming up to her, slid her hand along the base of her skull, gathering her hair in her fingers, lowered her lips to Denise's and gave her a hot, wet kiss. Breaking the kiss and smiling up into Denise's smoking hot dark eyes whispered; "I guess you'll just have to come next week and find out!"

Coming next, the anniversary orgy followed by Ruthie, Lucy and Rose finally getting disciplined by their men for acting like spoiled brats and more!

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,203 Followers