Seventh Heaven: Camden Family Sex Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled wickedly at her; "Well Roxanne, it's in your hands, literally!"

"Okay, okay you win!" Hovering over his cock she opened her mouth and as slow as she could she lowered her head. It took about ten seconds before she came in contact with the cum-coated head of his cock. She slowly closed her lips around his shaft and continued to lower her head until all but three inches of his cock was still exposed. She stopped there and Chandler watched her cheeks hallow inward and felt her suck hard. Her tongue whipped around and around the shaft and pulling back with the same sucking pressure, came off his cock with a loud popping sound. Her tongue whipped around the head and her tongue stabbed at the hole oozing pre-cum.

Chandler gripped her head hard and pulled her off his cock, before she could protect or react; he pulled her down to the mat and keeping her on her knees wrapped one arm around her waist and with one quick lunge, shoved his saliva covered cock into her furnace-like pussy.

Letting out a loud grunt, she tried to pull away, but Chandler gripped her tighter around the waist and pulled her back to his invading cock. Her grunt turned to a loud scream and dipped her head down to the mat. Her silky blonde hair covered her shoulders, neck and head. Rolling her forehead on the mat from side to side she hissed out; "Aw fuckkkkkk Chandlerrrrr, you're tearing me in two. Please, please give me a second or two to adjust to your cock. Aw man I just love the way you fill me up. Oh fuck I can feel your heartbeat right through your fat cock. Okay, you can start......oh yessssssss, yessssssssss, just like that, nice and slow! Oh Chandler, deeper, shove it in deeper, but still slow!"

Chandler let go of her waist as Roxanne was now pushing back against him. He reached out and gathered her long hair in a ponytail and began pulling back. When he did this it caused her head to rear back and twisting her head she offered up her mouth to him. Leaning over her, shoving it as deep as he would go, he clamped his mouth over hers. Their mouths, both open wide were kissing and sucking at each other's lips and tongue.

Roxanne's saliva was dripping down her chin. She groans grew louder and higher pitched as she raced faster and faster towards another orgasm. Ripping her mouth from his she screamed out; "Yes, yes Chandler, faster now, slam it into me, I'm going to cum, please, pleaseeeeeee Chandler cum with me. Oh fuck yeah, just like that, I'm there, I'm cumminggggggggg!"

Chandler let out a loud groan and shoving in deep he started cumming. Pulling out he shot his hot load all over her back and into her hair.

She slumped to the mat and just lay there moaning constantly.

Chandler slid beside her and lovingly swept a few strands of hair from her cheek planted a soft kiss on her forehead; "Roxanne?"

Still basking in the glow of her exquisite orgasm, lazily she replied; "Hummmmmm? "

"Roxanne, will you marry me?"

Suddenly she let out an extremely loud shriek; "Yes, Yes Chandler I'll marry you!"

Everyone else around the pool came rushing over to the happy couple to congratulate them. It seemed a little odd because everyone was naked and almost everyone was dripping wet. Mary and Kevin were absent as they snuck off and headed up to the garage apartment.

Kevin was lying on the large bed where he recently finished fucking Margaret and Jane. He was propped up by a couple of pillows and was lazily stroking his cock waiting for Mary to come out from taking a hot shower. He heard the hair dryer going and the soft humming lulled him to sleep.

Mary came out of the bathroom without make-up, but with her hair dried and looking immaculate. It was glossy and it barely covered her stiffening nipples. Her large heavy breasts were firm and standing high and she anticipated Kevin's lips sucking them to stiffness. She cleared her throat and Kevin's eyes opened slowly, his hand was still gripping his flaccid cock and her eyes were glued to his cock and she cleared her throat again; "Are you going to hold on to that or can anyone play with it?"

Kevin smiled sheepishly and nodded; "I was keeping it warm for you, but I thought you fell asleep in there so I thought I'd take a nap too."

"Okayyyyyyy, but you never answered me; can anyone else play with it?" She slid onto the bed and stalked him like a tigress.

"By all means, be my guest Mary! Hey Mary before we start I was wondering what the fuck the deal with Ruthie? She's been behaving like a real bitch!"

Yeah, you've noticed that too huh? I'm not sure ever since she had to come home from Ireland because of our dad's heart emergency and now that it all cleared up, I think she's pissed because she was dragged home."

"Well Fuck, isn't that a little insensitive of her and a little self-centered?"

"Well THAT IS RUTHIE! That being said what's the deal with Lucy? She's almost as bad as Ruthie!"

"Nowhere as close to Ruthie, but yeah ever since the pregnancy and the miscarriage, she's been hell-on-wheels too!"

"Hope she comes out of it soon, I hate being around her, I feel like I have to walk on egg-shells around her."

"Don't take that crap from her, she has to be shaken, I'm just not the one who can do it. Fuck Mary, put the two of them and Rose together and you have witches three, if they don't shape up soon, I just may take things into my hands myself and rectify the problem!"

Mary laughed; "Yeah I know I know how you GOT THINGS in your hands, now enough talking and let me get something into MY hands!"

Before he could reply she slid beside him and slapping his hand away took his cock in her long slim fingers. She stroked it up and down several times and drawing it upward a dollop of pre-cum oozed out and rolled onto the back of her hand. "Roll over Kevin; I need to be on the bottom when I suck cock!"

"Why is that Mary, I'd rather have you on top of me so I can lick your gorgeous pussy above me,"

"I think we're at an impasse here. You see sucking on Matt, Simon's and dad's huge cocks I found it easier if they were on top and just fed me their cocks. They didn't seem as big then, I'd just open my mouth and tip my head back and they would just slide down my throat. Otherwise with me on top and those large cocks in my hand, well they were intimidating!"

"How about this Mary, we do it both ways. We'll start your way and then roll over and do it my way. Either way I'm nowhere as large as your brothers or father!"

"Sounds like a plan, come on over here and feed that gorgeous cock of yours. Sometimes it's nice to have a normal size cock."

"Yeah sure Mary, tell that to your sister Lucy, she's always complaining about my tiny cock."

"See Kevin, just what I've been saying, your cock is no way tiny, she's just being a bitch. Now feed me that cock before I change my mind. Mmmmm yes, just like that!" She was cut off as she opened her mouth and Kevin's sizeable cock slip past her lips and immediately slid into her throat. She gurgled as she tightened her throat muscles and at the same time felt Kevin attack her cunt.

The room was filled with the sound of sucking and slurping. Kevin and Mary were moaning as the other worked magic on their private areas.

Mary humped her hips as she started cumming when Kevin added two fingers to her cunt. She groaned in protest when Kevin lifted his head from her steamy cunt and kneeling there over Mary he cupped and twisted her large fat nipples which caused Mary to suck even harder.

Kevin didn't want to waste cumming now and not being able to fuck his gorgeous sister-in-law. Leaning back he pulled his cock from her sucking mouth. Flopping down on the bed he pulled Mary over his body and she willingly threw her leg over his head and leaning across his body, squashed her large tits against his belly. Gripping his cock she ran her tongue around and around the head. She let out a gasp when he captured her clit between his lips and at the same time slipped a finger up her ass.

Both of them froze as they heard pounding on the stairs and when Mary looked up, Lucy was standing over her and Kevin.

"Well, well what do we have here, are you enjoying sucking my husband's cock Mary?"

Mary nodded; "Sure am Lucy, what are you doing here? I thought you were upstairs having fun too? Wasn't Carlos taking care of you?"

"YES MARY HE WAS! A little too well, at least he tried. What the fuck, he tried to shove that fat cock of his up my ass. I got out of there!" She looked down and saw Kevin's finger slowly slipping out of Mary's ass. "So you too huh Kevin? What is with you guys, you know I don't do anal. Come on Kevin, get up I want to go home!"

Mary swung off of Kevin and sat up looking from Kevin to Lucy; "What the fuck is your problem Lucy, You've been a real cunt for I don't know how long! You need to be put in your place and soon before you really run off the rails. Kevin stay, you don't have to go, screw Lucy!"

He let out a sarcastic laugh;' "Yeah sure Mary, me screw Lucy, not lately, but I better go and avoid another argument!"

Lucy had her hands on her hips; "You got that right Kevin, no way are you going to get onto my pants!"

Mary shook her head and got up, well it you won't take care of the guys upstairs, I guess I'll head up there and be a hellava better host to our guests then you are, CUNT!" She was down the stairs before Lucy could reply. She could hear Lucy ranting and raving as she left the garage.

Crossing the pool area the other eight were all in the water. They were sucking, fucking and playing with one another. Peter slipped his cock into Sandy's mouth and yelled out to Mary; "Where you going Mary, you missed the news, Chandler asked Roxanne to marry him and she said yes. Come on in and join the celebration!"

"Congrats you two, but I have to get away from Lucy before I bitch slap that cunt!"

She entered the house and went upstairs through the kitchen area and poked her head into the bedroom and saw Carlos sitting in the large overstuffed chair. He was watching the three other couples around the room in various stages of sucking and fucking.

Denise, the twin's teacher, had her head buried in the pillow, her ass was pointed high in the air and Simon was behind her, slamming his long cock in and out of her oozing pussy. She was screaming out all sorts of obscenities as she urged him on to fuck her harder and faster.

Margaret was on her knees beside the bed. Capt. Michaels was flat on his back with his ass on the edge of the bed. His hands were clutching her thick red hair as her tiny mouth was stuffed with his large black cock.

His cock looked even darker against the lily white body of the natural redhead. She turned her head slightly as she saw Mary standing there, but was way too much into sucking his cock to even think about sharing.

On the floor beside the bed Cecilia was on her back, her legs were drawn up to her full rounded tits. Robby's head was eagerly lapping away at her tight lipped pussy.

Robby caught sight of Mary standing beside him and watching his expert cunt lapping abilities.

Mary had a flashback of Maui and suddenly wanted nothing more than to have Robby's mouth, tongue and cock in her pussy. Turning to Carlos she tugged at his arm; "Why don't you switch places with Robby. I know you'd have a great time with Cecilia, what do you think?"

"I'd love to Mary, but I don't want to butt-in!"

"I'll take care of it Carlos! Hey Robby, why don't you give Carlos a shot at Cecilia, I'm sure she wouldn't mind and I'd love another shot at your mouth and cock!"

He rose up and looked up at Cecilia, her eyes were lidded in lust and shook her head; "No I don't mind Robby, but you better get down here Carlos and take over before I cool off!"

Carlos was on her before Robby was even out of the way, he took over and Cecelia fell back to the carpeted floor with a wide smile on her face.

Mary took Carlos' seat and lewdly threw both legs over the arms of the chair giving Robby a perfect view of her bare pussy, still moist from the licking Kevin had given her. Scooting her ass to the edge of the chair she ran her hands over her large mounds of flesh and tweaked her nipples. Staring down at Robby she bit seductively and sucked in her breath as she watched Robby approached her pussy.

Robby slowly raked his nails over Mary's calves and down across the tender flesh of her ample thighs. Leaning forward he inhaled her musky scent and blew a stream of cool air on her exposed lips. He heard her let out a gasp and her ass wiggled impatiently. His thumbs spread her thick lips and sticking his tongue out, traced a line from the base of her pussy up to her clit. Catching her gaze with his own, a brief smile crossed his lips. He slowly closed his lips and caught her clit between them and began to suck harder and harder and harder.

Mary's back arched like a highly strung bow, her ass coming off the chair and when his tongue shot out and flicked at her clit, she let out a loud groan and when Robby cradled her ass in his hands, he used them like a platter to feast on her dripping entrée'.

Carlos rose up from between Cecilia's slim thighs to watch his gorgeous bride in the thorough of a crushing orgasm. He planted soft wet kisses on the inner thighs before him and they seemed to spread wider on their own.

Cecilia looked down at Carlos with those dark blue eyes and her full pink glossed lips wet. Wet from her tongue and she bit down so hard on her lower lip, she nearly drew blood. "Please Carlos; please make me cum like Robby made Mary cum. I need a released so bad. Robby nearly had me cumming, but when he stopped, oh fuck I'm so frustrated, please make me cum and I promise to really, really take care of you!" There was a twinkle in her eyes promising just that.

Carlos chuckled and licked his lips slowly tantalizing her; "Is that a challenge or a request Cecilia?"

She swept her bangs covering her eyes and whispered; "Whatever produces the best results and whatever you think can be best for BOTH of us!" She leaned back on her elbows and pumped her hips slightly trying and succeeding to entice him.

He knew she was flirting with him, liking it he was going to give back, ten-fold until she begged him. Starting at her tiny bare feet, he took one into his hands and drawing it up to his mouth; he let out a puff of hot air and slipping out his tongue, flicked out and slowly ran it around her pinkie-toe. Closing his lips around it he sucked on it lightly. He increased the sucking until she squirmed and wiggled her ass. Toe by toe he did the same until reaching her big toe. Capturing her big toe one he sucked on it harder and lapped away. Sliding his hand up and down her calf Carlos stopped short at her knee.

Placing her foot on the floor, he picked up the other one and did the exact same thing. Looking up briefly, he noticed her pussy began to blossom and the lips were glistening with her creamy juices.

Cecilia's eyes lit up when he let go of her feet and caressed one calf while licking and sucking on the other one. When he got to her knees, he gripped them both and pushed them sideways, exposing her pussy to his gaze, his hands and mouth.

He heard her suck in a lungful of air as he planted his lips on the tender flesh of one inner thigh while his nails raked the same flesh on her other thigh.

Cecilia's eyes rolled back in her head, her mouth dropped open, sucking in as much air as she could. Biting down on her pink lower lip she held her breath waiting for what she so desperately needed and anticipated.

Carlos closed his lips about her lips and tugged at one. As it parted, he slipped his tongue in and she humped upward to make greater contact with his mouth. His hands gripped her trim hips and held her firmly in place.

Cecilia was frustrated as hell and groaned out through clenched teeth; "Oh you sadistic mother fucker, come on fuck it, suck it hard and make me cum!"

He smiled to himself and gave in, stabbing his tongue deep into her weeping pussy he began to tongue fuck her faster and faster. Pushing her legs as far apart as he could, he looked down and noticed just how slim and sexy her legs were. He inverted his palm and slipped him middle finger and index finger in as deep as he could and began to pump in and out of her cunt as fast and as deep as he could. Leaning forward he planted his lips on her and their tongue whipped around and around, their saliva mixed together and she gasped as he slammed his fingers into her. His palm slapped against her clit and she tensed up and tore her mouth from his and let out a blood-curdling scream as she started cumming and cumming. Tensing up again, Cecilia began to squirt, covering his entire hand, wrist and arm. Cecilia fell back, unable to hold herself up any longer and lay there panting wildly.

Carlos slowly withdrew his fingers from her dripping snatch; "My god Cecilia, that was amazing, I never saw anyone squirt that much before!"

Embarrassed she placed her hands over her face, she was as red as a beet and moaned out; "Oh my god, dig me a hole so I can crawl in and die!"

Mary slumped back in her chair having just cum from Robby's expert licking; "You're welcome Cecilia, I told you he was great! Don't be embarrassed, he makes me squirt all the time, it's a knack he has!"

Cecilia stumbled to her feet and on weak legs whispered; "I'll be back in a couple, I have to clean up, but when I get back Carlos, I'm going to show you my appreciation!"

On the bed Simon was spooning Denise, he had her upper leg thrown up over his and he was pumping his long, stiff cock in and out of her well-fucked cunt. Her mouth was open wide as she gasped for air. Her large dark eyes were rolling back in her head and she pinched her stiff nippled tits as she drove backwards against him.

Their sweat covered bodies slipped and slid on the bed and the sound of their bodies meeting filled the room. Simon reached around and fingered her clit and she let out a loud groan and started cumming. This triggered Simon and pulling at her light brown hair covered her mouth with his and started filling her spasming pussy with his hot cum.

When they calmed down, Denise pulled off his cock, her pussy make a slurping suctioning sound and she leaned down and began running her lips up and down his shaft, sucking off every ounce of both of their cum that coated his cock.

Margaret pulled her swollen lips off of Capt. Michaels' cock and dropped down next to his on her belly. Looking over at him with those dark eyes and freckled face whispered; "Lee please shove that big black cock in me! I love doggy and I'm so fucking wet right now I need for you to fill me up. Please, please fuck me till you shoot your hot load in my hot cunt!"

He groaned out of anticipation, just hearing her say that made his cock jump and sliding off the bed, looked at her lily white ass at the edge of the bed. He could see her swollen wet lips framed with her wispy red hair, all matted down from her juices. Gripping his cock he slipped into her slowly and steadily until his black body was plastered against her milky white form.

On the chair, Robby was sitting there holding his cock upright as Mary straddled his legs and sank down on his cock to the root in one long steady movement.

Just then Cecilia came back into the room and motioning Carlos to roll onto his back, she too straddled his lower body and positioning her petite body over his, wiggled her ass slightly; she too took his stiff cock into her wet pussy.

The room was filled with the moans and groans from all three couples fucking. Mary and Cecilia's hair was whipping around their shoulders and tits as they rode their respective cocks.

Lee slapped Margaret on the ass as he pumped into her from behind and she screamed out loud as she started cumming. He knew he wasn't going too last long because of her incredibly tight pussy and how close to cumming she had, had him when she was sucking on his black cock. Reaching around, he flicked her stiff nipple with one hand while diddling her clit with the other. This sent her over the top again and when he felt her bathe his cock with her creamy cum, Lee tensed up and shot buckets of cum into her well-fucked pussy.