Seventh Heaven: Camden Family Sex Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robby and Carlos both played with Mary and Cecilia's tits while they rode their cocks and neither was far behind Lee and both started cumming triggering an orgasm from the two cow-girls.

While this was all going on, in the livingroom Bo was sitting cross-legged on her son, Ben's legs. They were both oblivious to anyone else in the room.

Bo had her legs parted and with his cock pointing straight up, she had her hands wrapped around it and was stroking it gently. Her mouth was plastered to his, her tongue searching his mouth.

Ben's hands were active too, one was moving from one firm tit to the other, playing with her puckered nipples while his other hand was nestled between her thighs, slowly slipping in and out of her wet hole.

On the two sofas the three other couple broke off into two threesomes. On one sofa Matt was lying on his back, his mother was riding his mouth, while his mother-in-law was riding his hard long shaft.

The two women were clutching at one another, their mouths fused together and Annie's huge tits were mashed against Rosina's smaller, perkier tits. Their tongues dueled with one another as they rode Matt's cock and tongue.

Rosina picked up the pace slamming her slimmer body up and down on Matt's gorgeous long cock, She already came twice and was building towards yet another one, this one even stronger than the last.

Annie was grinding and rotating her cunt against Matt's expert tongue and mouth. She was very close to cumming and when Matt reached up and shoved a finger up her tight ass, she let loose her cum, bathing his face with her juices.

When Matt felt this he bucked harder into Rosina and began cumming. Squirt after hot thick squirt filled her tight pussy and the three of them collapsed in a mass of sweaty bodies.

Across from them the action was just as hot, if not hotter. Sarah was naked on her back with one foot on the floor and her other foot dangling over the back of the sofa.

Richard was between his daughter's legs with his mouth licking away at her bare pussy. He added a finger and when his thumb rubbed her clit she threw the leg that was on the back of the sofa across his back trying to draw him harder against her pussy.

She moaned around Eric's cock that was pumping in and out of her wide-opened mouth as her head hung off the sofa too. Her long curly brown hair dangled down and brushed against Eric's belly.

Eric gripped her by the sides of her head and used her mouth like a pussy and began fucking it deeper and deeper. As it entered and exited her throat she gurgled and slurped at the extremely long stiff cock.

She groaned even louder when she began to cum and pulled her mouth back from Eric's cock when she felt Richard throw her leg back over the back of the couch and kneeling up positioned his cock at the entrance to his Jewish Princess' pussy. Shoving forward he watch in amazement as it sucked at his cock and drew him in deeper and deeper. Again she threw her leg over his back and resumed sucking on Eric's cock. She took both cocks into her trim body and a sweat broke out all over her body as she raced towards yet another orgasm.

Holding onto her father's ass as she humped her hips upward and grinding her pussy against him fell back to the sofa as another orgasm coursed through her body.

Eric wanted that cunt like he had at Ruthie's birthday party and cradling her head pulled her to a sitting position. Eric fell to the sofa, his stiff saliva covered cock stood straight and mean.

Sarah crawled out from under her father and sitting up, twisted around and straddled Eric's huge cock. Reaching back she gripped it and lining it up with the entrance to her pussy, slowly sat down, impaling herself on his cock. She rocked back and forth and it slid deeper and deeper into her tiny body. Letting out a growl she threw her arms around Eric's neck and planted a hot wet kiss on his mouth. They traded spit and her tongue darted in and out and crushed her firm hard nippled tits against his hairy chest. When she did this it caused her to rest most of her weight on her knees. This allowed Eric free reign at her pussy and began pumping in and out of her as fast and as hard as he could. Gripping her tight ass cheeks he pulled on them allowing him to pump into her even harder.

They heard a growl behind them and watched Richard fixate on Sarah's tight ass. She ripped her mouth from Eric's and looking back with lust filled eyes she spat out; "Yes, yes dad do it! Climb aboard and fuck my ass while Eric fucks my cunt. I want it, I want to feel both of my daddies fill my cunt and ass. I want you both to shoot your hot sperm in me.

She saw lust in her father's eyes as he inched closer to her and with one mighty lunge, shove his cock balls deep in his daughter's incredibly tight and even hotter ass. She let out a high pitched scream and everyone else stopped fucking, that is except Richard who was lost in the moment and holding onto her trim hips, he bucked back and forth as fast and as hard as he could.

Sarah went ballistic as she drove her hips forward and backwards as fast as she could and she was spitting out obscenities; "That's it Rabbi, shove that Kosher cock deep in your baby's ass fuck it, fuck it good and hard. You too Eric shove that Gentile cock as deep as you can. I want to feel it in my throat! Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, yes, yes oh my god I'm cumming! Please, please, both of you cum with me, shoot your thick white juicy cum in my ass and cunt! Oh god I'm thereeeee, I'm cummingggggggggggg!"

Richard felt her ass tighten around his ass and he fucked her faster and faster. Pulling back on her long curly hair he slammed into her and shot his hot load on her ass.

Eric lost it too when as he watched father and daughter cumming, he emptied his balls and filled her womb with his hot cum.

The three of them fell to the sofa unable to move, just laid there panting heavily.

Beside them on the large chair Bo watched in earnest the two fathers fucking Sarah as she rode her son, Ben's cock. Her long silky blonde hair danced all about the two of them as he ravished her firm tits, sucking on both nipples at the same time. Arching her back she let out a loud scream when she felt Ben shoot his load into her waiting pussy. This sent her over the top too, cumming all over his quaking dick!

Back in the pool the orgy was in full swing. The seven of them were frolicking in the pool as they all switched off partners and all were with arms reach of each other. Martin had Paris impaled on his cock, she was leaning back so far her hair was floating on the surface of the water and she was humping Martin's cock so fast, it was causing waves in the pool

Jane had Peter's cock buried in her throat as he sat on the upper step of the pool, behind her Chandler was gripping her hips and shoving his thick hard cock in and out of her slimy cunt.

With Peter sitting on the steps, Sandy was squatting over Peter; his hands were clamped onto her wide-spread thighs while his tongue darted in and out of her well-fucked pussy. Her long silky blonde hair was now drenched with pool water and she was whipping it around while riding his mouth. Her huge tits swayed from side to side as Roxanne turned her sideways allowing her to suck on Sandy's exquisite tits.

While Roxanne sucked on Sandy's tits, Martin slid in behind her and with one quick thrust buried his cock deep in to Roxanne's pussy.

The freshly fucked Paris, who just came all over Martin's floated on her back until she came up behind Chandler who was fucking Jane from behind. She wrapped her arms around Chandler and squashed her large tits against his back. She reached down and played with his balls and slowly slipped a finger up his ass.

Chandler let out a loud grunt and started cumming in Jane's pussy. This set off a chain-reaction and one after another they all started cumming. When all was said and done they all fell into the pool and splashed around and swam until finally they got out of the pool, dried all and one by one dressed and headed back home completely sedated and totally exhausted.

In the bedroom the same scenario was being played out. All eight of them were all laid out on the floor, all locked together in one way or another.

Simon was anxious to be with Cecilia, all through high school they were dating, they did most everything together except actually fuck. Simon was now going to get that chance as he drew her to his naked body.

Cecilia leaned against him; her tiny hand snaked around his long stiff shaft. Her lips met his and she looked up at him with those large blue eyes and melted against him. Breaking the kiss she whispered in his ear as she nibbled at it; "Oh my god Simon, why haven't we ever done this before. Your cock is so big. Your parents told me it was as big as Eric's but seeing it first hand and knowing you're sharing it with me, someone I really care for makes it all so much better!"

Simon moaned when he heard that and whispered; "Oh Cecilia, you have no idea how special you make me feel! Why didn't I pick you instead of Rose?" He got even closer and moved her over to a secluded part of the bedroom and whispered in her ear; "If you can keep a secret, I have something I'd love to tell you!"

Cecilia looked deep into his eyes and nodded; "Yes, yes Simon after all the time we're spent together, you know you can trust me with any secret you tell me!"

Simon stood up and the other six looked at him; "I'm sorry, but right now I need to be alone with Cecilia, so please excuse while, we'll see you later, maybe!" He took Cecilia by the hand and led her to one of the other bedrooms.

Left in the bedroom was the other six, Lee was leaning back against the bed, Mary was on her knees; her long silky blonde hair was draped over his thighs and belly. Her fat lips were stretched around his fat black cock. Her head was bobbing up and down as she took him deep into her mouth. Mary's tongue slipped out and after pulling her lips from his cock, she flicked out and ran it around his balls and sucked them slowly into her mouth.

Behind her Robby was spreading her ample ass cheeks and leaning forward, sent his cock into her cunt. He slid in deeper and deeper until his balls were resting on her ass,

Beneath him, Margaret was on her back, her tongue licked at his hanging nut sack and licked at his cum coated cock as it slid in and out of Mary. She groaned and sucked harder and her hands slid up and played with his ass and Mary's throbbing clit at the same time. Her eyes popped open and she let out a loud gasp when Carlos, between her legs began pumping his cock in and out of Margaret's red nest. The six of them hardly acknowledged Simon and Cecilia as they left the room.

Lee fisted his hands in Mary's hair as he guided her head up and down on his cock. He was amazed on how talented her mouth was and he couldn't hold off any longer and started cumming. He filled her mouth and she swallowed every drop he gave her.

Mary pulled her mouth off of Lee's deflating cock and knelt upright and pushed back against Robby's invading cock. She started cumming and let out a groan when Robby pulled his cock out of her. She screamed when Margaret pulled her cunt to her mouth as she was in the middle of an amazing orgasm.

Robby started cumming shooting his thick heavy load all over Margaret's face and Mary's pussy.

Margaret sucked hard on Mary's clit and tried at the same time to lick at the cum Robby was depositing all over her face. At the same times she felt Carlos cumming in her cunt and it sent her over the top cumming all over his cock.

In the adjoining bedroom Simon took a seat on the bed and Cecilia, still naked, took a seat beside him. Turning towards her he lovingly swept her bangs away from her beautiful eyes and leaning in kissed her tenderly. Their tongues came out and moved from one mouth to the other and she groaned into his mouth when his hand slid down and cupped one of her firm, full tits.

Cecilia broke the kiss and kissed him several times before leaning back. She stared at him and whispered through her heavy breathing; "So Simon what is this secret you were going to tell me?"

"You have to promise not to get mad and to listen to my entire explanation, okay?"

Cecilia bit nervously at her bottom lip and it made Simon's cock stiffen even more; "My god, she looks so fucking sexy when she does that", he thought to himself. She took a deep breath and nodded, "Okay Simon, but you're sort of scaring me!"

He smiled at her and again brushed a stray lock of hair from her face; "My god Cecilia, are you aware how gorgeous you look right now, even if you weren't naked!" He moved in to kiss her full pink lips,

She planted her tiny hand on his chest; "Not now Simon, and by the way thank you, but out with it, tell me your secret!"

He let go of her and clutched his hands together on his lap as he tried to hide his huge hard-on. Looking up at her he began; "Well Cecilia, you know last year when Rose and I got married?"

"Yeah I know, I was there, not one of my happier days!"

"Please Cecilia, you said you wouldn't interrupt, I'm having a hard enough time telling you."

"Sorry, go on!"

"Well after the ceremony Rose and I snuck back to my dad's office and had a long talk with him. Neither of us signed the certificate and convinced my dad not to file it, you see we're not really married!" He looked at her and tried to decipher the look of confusion, anger and relief all at once. Before she could respond he continued; "We didn't know how to tell everyone we got cold feet and Rose couldn't face her parent's wrath, so we just played along that we went through with it. It's come to the point where both of us are totally miserable and we're trying to decide how to tell everyone. So Cecilia, what do you think?"

All of a sudden there was fire in her eyes and she slammed both of her palms into his chest and yelled out; "YOU JERK, do you have any idea how miserable I've been for nearly a year. I've even go so far as to have an affair with your mother and ended up in bed with both your parents. What am I supposed to do and say now Simon?"

"Say you understand and that you'll wait for me to get out from under this mess so the two of us can resume our relationship, the relationship the two of us should have never broken up before anyways."

"Easy for you to say, do you have any idea how pathetic I'll look if I run back into your arms after your mess with Rose is revealed?" All of a sudden she felt very naked around him and reached for a pillow to cover her nakedness with.

"Please Cecilia, I know it doesn't look good, but I'm telling you the truth. I could have just fucked you in the other room and let it all go after that, but I just had to come clean and tell you the whole truth and tell you just how much you mean to me!"

She scoffed; "Just how much do I mean to you Simon? You lied to me, your friends, your family and you think by just telling everyone the truth, all is forgiven?"

He stood up and looked down at her like a beaten and lost man; "I guess not Cecilia, I thought if anyone would forgive me, it would be you! I guess I was wrong!"

He turned and was about to leave when she reached out and caught his wrist; "Wait Simon, don't leave, don't give up so easily. I'm just pissed right now and I can't process all of this at once, let's talk!"

Down in the livingroom the two threesomes and the one couple met in the middle of the room and it sort of turned into a family free-for-all.

Bo crawled over to Matt and licked up and down his cock and it instantly began to stiffen. She licked Rosina's creamy cunt cream from it and leaning down popped one of his large nuts into her mouth.

Matt reached down and tugged at her puckered nipples and when he twisted them, she groaned and sucked harder on the fat head. He was shocked when all of a sudden he lost it and shot his load down her throat.

Bo slumped to the carpeted floor and watched the other sucking and fucking.

Across from them Sarah stood up and felt her father's cum dripping down her thighs. Scooping it up she licked her hand clean and moved over to Ben who was watching his mother go down on Matt.

Ben suddenly realized that Sarah was standing beside him. He looked up at the disheveled brunette and running his hand behind her neck, cupped her head and drew her down to his mouth. The two of them kissed feverously and her pert stiff nipples tits scraped against his arm. He dragged her over the side of the chair and she straddled his cock. Reaching down he found her cum filled cunt and thrusting his hips upwards, impaled her compact tight cunt onto his cock.

Sarah let out a squeal and began riding his cock like mad; "Oh yeah Ben, fuck my pussy. It isn't very often I get to ride a cock this hard. Normally I have to take it slow seeing how big Matt's cock it, I love it, it's just the right size and very, very thick!"

He let out a growl and dragging her over and sucked on her tiny tits and at this angle was able to pump faster and harder into her pussy.

Sarah gave him just as much as he was giving her. Her long sexy curly hair whipped around her head as she bounced up and down. She crushed his head to her tits and filled his mouth. Her mouth was gaping open as she rushed towards yet another orgasm. Her eyes shot open wide when she felt him lose it and began to pump her full of his sperm. She collapsed against him and the two of them just lay there basking in the afterglow of an explosive orgasm.

On the other sofa Rosina and Annie were on their knees, both of their heads were buried in the laps of the other's spouse. Rosina opened her large mouth and as Eric held her head steady, he pumped his cock in and out of her mouth. He was fucking her mouth as if it was a hot, wet pussy.

Eric's hands gripped her long light brown hair and twisting it forced more of his cock into her throat. She let out a grunt when suddenly her cunt was filled with cock from behind. Ben wasn't done just yet as he gripped Rosina's ample hips and slid deep into her well fucked pussy.

She sucked even harder on Eric's cock as Ben drove her harder against Eric. She groaned when Ben slapped her on the ass and shoved a single digit up her puckered hole.

Beside them Annie was slurping up Richard's cock just as she had upstairs, she now had him completely into her throat and Richard's head was flopped back on the sofa cushions, his mouth was open wide as he threw out some Yiddish saying and thrust his hips harder against Annie's clutching lips.

Annie let out an ear piercing scream when Matt shoved his once again stiff cock into her ass. She reared up trying to lessen the penetration of Matt's cock, but being sandwiched between Richard and Matt, she was trapped.

The two women slowly got accustomed to the two cocks drilling them from behind and resumed cucking on the two cocks before them. This went on forever and the six of them were covered in sweat as they all raced towards an explosive ending to an incredible day.

Once again Bo crawled off the other sofa and surprised Sarah as she suddenly spread her legs and buried her silky blonde covered head into Sarah's leaking pussy.

Sarah squeezed her own tits and gripped Bo's head with her trim thighs and screamed out in pleasure as Bo immediately found her sensitive clit and sucked on it. She mustered up as much strength as she could and slid off the chair and pushing Bo onto her back, climbed up onto Bo and locked her lips on Bo's pussy and at the same time ground her cunt to Bo's wide open mouth.

On the sofa, one by one each of them started cumming and like a chain reaction it spread across the group and before long they were all laying in a heap, finally exhausted from their tiny orgy.

The last of the group to scream out and let out their explosive orgasms were Bo and Sarah. Sarah was the first to cum from Bo's incredible mouth and tongue and Sarah wanted desperately to have Bo cum too. She sucked and flicked her tongue across Bo's stiff, blood-red clit and when she shoved one long manicured finger up Bo's ass, she let out a muffled moan and came all over Sarah's sweat covered face.