Seventh Heaven: Camden Family Sex Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Up in the bedroom Simon has finally convinced Cecilia to forgive him and understand what occurred at his fake wedding and why they did what they did.

She slowly relinquished the pillow she was clutching against her firm tight body. She was coaxed onto her back and her long light blonde hair framed her face like a silver halo. She looked up at him with those piercing blue eyes and as he was poised above her, she reached up and locked her fingers behind his head and slowly drew his lips down to hers. Her wet pale pink lips parted and as their lips met, her tongue slithered out and gently probed his mouth.

Simon let out a tiny moan and pressed his lips harder against hers and grinding and twisting the kiss grew hotter and steamier. His hands seemed to be everywhere at once, caressing her face, while running through her silky blonde hair, down across her bare shoulders to her incredibly firm and full tits. Twisting the rosy nipples and mauling her tits he slid down across her flat belly and coming to her squirming legs and her pussy which was oozing out her hot slippery juices.

Cecilia tore her lips from his and whispered out in a husky voice; "Fuck me Simon, we've both waited way too long for this. I wanted it slow and romantic, but that can come later. Right now I need you to fill my cunt with that big cock of yours. I need to feel you stretch my tiny pussy and slam that monster in me and don't you dare do it gently. I need you to fuck me hard and deep and don't slow down until I cum and you shoot your hot cum in my pussy, do you understand?"

He was sprawled out on her petite body and rising up he nodded and planted a soft kiss on her lips, she followed his lips and wrapped her arms around his neck.

She let out a growl as she felt his cock at the entrance to her womanhood. Spreading her thighs as wide as she could to accommodate him drew him in. Inch by inch she felt him penetrate her pussy and when he was firmly seated in her cunt She wrapped her slender legs around him and heard him whisper; "Alright Cecilia, I'm totally in you, hang on because I'm going to give you exactly what you asked for!"

He was like a locomotive starting off slow and picking up the pace. He was sliding in and out of her pussy faster and faster and his body slapped and slammed against her.

Cecelia couldn't keep her legs around his any longer and then planted her feet flat on the bed and drove upward into him giving as much as he was giving her. Their skin slid along each other as sweat broke out and her light blonde bangs were stuck to her forehead.

Simon's hands were clutching at her breasts using them to hold on and giving him leverage to pound into her harder and harder.

All of a sudden Cecilia started cumming; "Yes, yes oh Simon, fuck my cunt. Oh fuck why didn't we do this years ago. We could have skipped all the Rose bullshit and we could have been together all along! Oh shit, shit I'm cumming, harder, faster, oh fuck yessssssssss I'm there! Ahhhhhhhhhh my pussy feels like it's going to explode, I can't believe how deep you're going! Cum, cum, cum Simon, please cum with me! Oh fuck I'm cumming again, oh fuck I can't stop, shoot, shoot, please shoot in me and put out the fire! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Simon let out a loud grunt and locked his mouth over her's and started cumming and cumming and cumming! It felt like his balls were being sucked out through his cock and he finally stopped pumping and lay there clutching at the panting Cecilia. When he regained some composure he rose up on his forearms and planted tiny kisses all over her sweat covered face. "My god Cecilia, you're the one; you're the one I should have been with and will be with, that is if you want me! Oh shit that was intense, now that we got the edge off we need to clean up and do it all over again, but this time, s-l-o-w-l-y! I want to savor it and make it last all night!"

She threw her arms around his neck and pulled him down to kiss him tenderly, holding it a long, long time! "Simon, I have a better idea, let's clean up, get dressed and head downtown and check in to a hotel. That way we can be alone and do whatever we want without interference."

He laughed; "I love the way you think, let's go!"

After showering and getting dressed they headed downstairs, the house was nearly deserted. Annie and Eric were lounging in the livingroom, both dressed in large fluffy white robes. They were wrapped in each other, basking in the afterglow of the day, neither of them would ever forget.

Capt. Michaels and Ms. Denise Margo came out of Eric's office dressed and smiling; "Hi guys, Lee and I are heading over to my place. We tried to get together upstairs but never got the chance. I'm going to rectify that soon. Eric, Annie, great party, Happy Anniversary! If you have any more parties, please put up on the list!"

Annie and Eric just smiled, too tired to reply.

They left as did Cecilia and Simon leaving the house nearly empty. T-Bone came in with a towel wrapped around his waist and stood beside Eric and Annie; "Did Ruthie ever make it home?"

Eric shook his head; "No. but I'm sick of her shit and if she doesn't get her act together we're going to have it out!"

T-Bone chuckled; "Don't worry Eric, from what Kevin told me, he's got a plan to make her wake up, I can't wait to hear his plan, well good night and Happy Anniversary!"

This is my 100th story, would have been 105th if the Palin Birthday Party would have been published. I received numerous inquiries where the story went. Hopefully I'll resubmit once she turns NINETEEN, not eighteen this coming July.

Please vote and your comments are greatly appreciated.