Sex and a Single Girl Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Karry, I'll let you into a secret. I moved in here because I felt threatened. When I first saw you kissing him a few weeks ago I broke all my vows about not wanting monogamy, and panicked. Now I am not so sure. Being here cramps my style and I am sure it's the same with Tom. I have a feeling I shall be back in my own little cottage before the month's out. So there, now you know."

"Sue, I admire you for that. I know I certainly don't want a relationship thing just yet. I like fucking too much!"

Tom called out that our food was ready as I laughingly replied, "Me too, so go ahead and fuck my randy boyfriend, okay?"

She kissed me and we went to the bedroom in search of our undies.

"Thank you Sue, you can borrow my boyfriend if you want, I know he's getting bored with me and I told him about you. He says he finds me too demanding." She winked at me, "Can't possibly think where he gets that idea!"

"Thanks for the offer Karry, but I already have someone lined up."

"Ooh, naughty girl! Anyone I know?"

"It's Paul, you remember me telling you about the swinging couple we met on holiday?"

"I remember, wasn't she bisexual too?"

"That's it, Sophie. Well, Tom and I were due to go up north soon to meet up with them for a bit of you-know-what when I heard from her last week that they are splitting up."

"That's a shame, especially for you and Tom."

"Yes it is. Apparently they met up with another couple, swapped partners, and she fell in love with her new partner, just like that."

"Wow, just like you and Tom on that beach!"

"Exactly!"

"So where does Paul come in?"

"In my pussy I hope!" I pinched her arm, "He is such a good fuck."

Karen giggled, "Oh, so you've been with him before then?"

"Yes, we had a quickie in a bathroom before he married Sophie. He emailed me the other day suggesting we catch up on old times, and I know which bit he wants to catch up on!"

"Go for it girl."

"Yes and you go for it with Tom, I really want you to enjoy him, especially as I know he will be shagging someone really special and not some cheap slag!" I took her arm. "Come on we better get his offering before it goes cold."

Following Tom's appetising breakfast, I followed Karen into the bedroom as she dressed.

"What was that big favour you were going to ask me, Karen?" I helped her on with her bra.

"You already answered it," she replied with a wide grin.

I shook my head slowly, "What?"

"Tom."

She kissed my cheek and headed for the door, where he was waiting with his car keys.

And Tom did indeed fuck her and, even after I had given him my blessing, I was surprised how soon. He had his fat cock inside my new girlfriend within two hours, in the back of his old Jag on the way to dropping her off at her Mother's house outside Staines.

Alas, due to the unexpected break up of Sophie and Paul's marriage, I near the end of my story. I hope you have enjoyed the journey, I certainly did!

Within weeks I had moved back to my little cottage outside Woking, and Karen comes to visit as often as possible, usually for a long sexy weekend. We are lovers in the true sense of the word and, although we both enjoy the occasional short-term fling with the opposite sex, we really prefer each other's company. For both of us, the right man still has to appear into our lives.

Once the dust had settled, I did go to stay with Sophie and kept my earlier promise to her. She was an expert lover and, even though during that weekend I orgasmed a zillion times, she could not compete with the vivacity and enthusiasm of my new love Karen. The very next night I secretly met up with Paul and we caught up on old times, in a big hotel bed!

Now that she is officially divorced, Rachel seems to be featuring in Tom's life once again, although I still receive the occasional benefit of his thick cock when Karen is not available. We have promised to stop fucking if his relationship gets serious. Karen told me last week that she has only seen him twice since their mad moment in the car.

Finally, a big thank you to Tom for editing all my crappy scribbling, and loads of special love to Karen for all the sex we shared while, in bed, I dictated out loud every single word of this final version.

That's it, goodbye and thank you for reading.

Bye for now, be sexy, be safe. Love to all you readers. Sue. x

PS I have received many emails asking if my story is true. Yes it is, but the reader will appreciate that, apart from Tom and myself, all the names have been changed.

Keeping a diary from the age of twelve helped me to reconstruct events, particularly those earlier years with my brother Richard. Young Island does exist and I do have one disclaimer. Although I might have done the resort a disfavour by falsely associating it with a Swingers Association, the liberated couples I met there were very real and the exclusivity and ambience of the place clearly attracts loving couples eager to share with others their decadent lifestyle.

I can also confirm that Uncle Norman isn't really a swinger, he was really quite the gentleman, although it was the Casanova lurking just below the surface which gave me the idea. His wife really is Russian and truly half his age and she really did help Richard ejaculate all over her lettuces, although to the best of my knowledge his uncle is unaware of that. I hope he enjoys the additional proteins next time he prepares a salad!