All Comments on 'Sex And Susan Adams Ch. 08'

by SteveLee1146

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LIES!!!

I would not mind if all 4 knew about it and agreed but when there is adultery and LIES I can not stand it. I kept going ahead skipping the chapters until the end hoping you would get your head out of your ass. Obviously you like to lie. HOW MANY MARRIAGES HAVE YOU GONE THROUGH, ASSHOLE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WTF was this garbage.

At thge end she completely cuckolds her husband, has him raise another mans child and continues to cheat on him. WTF?? Fuck tghis garbage story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
If only...

...Susan had been able to include her husband into this scenario it would’ve been perfect. I disagree with the other comments slating this story it wasn’t intended to be malicious. She wasn’t in love with either Jean or Don, she was in love with her husband and what happened only improved their marriage, as noted it would’ve been better to include him.

In fact IMHO the only truly disturbing issue is the extent of sexual repression that seems to be rife in America - it’s certainly featured on this and similar sites. Life is difficult enough as it is without adding unnecessary cruel hang ups.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
story

anther cuck story with a real whore of a wife who had bastered kids from someone else she happy but her hubby has no clue what wife would do that get a life please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous