Sex and the Capital Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes still closed, she felt him move on top. Her hips automatically moved to accommodate him, her lips wide, the warm wetness waiting to envelope him, eagerly anticipating what was coming. His head seemed enormous as he slowly pushed it inside her. She enjoyed the sensation of his burgeoning cock entering her.

He slowly began to stroke her, moving with her, waiting for her. Her hands moved to his butt, first just riding along as he slowly pumped his cock into her, then taking control, forcing him deeper as her wet cunt devoured him. The tempo increased.

"Fuck me! Fuck me hard," she moaned as his ass went into overdrive, slamming into her as she used her hands to urge him on. She was seconds away when she felt the first shot of hot cum. "Don't stop! Don't stop now," she demanded as her hips forced him upward and hot cum continued to spurt as he partially withdrew.

Her hands pulled him back inside, her hips forced him out, cum dribbled out of him as he cried out. Finally, her fingernails digging into him, she pulled him back in and held him tightly, arching her body as she came violently, screaming out before falling back on the bed, exhausted.

12