Sex and the Capital Ch. 14

Story Info
Returning home to face the music after resigning.
3.4k words
4.15
7.8k
1

Part 14 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/12/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damn. Damn, damn, damn. How did he find out?Lynne couldn't imagine any other reason that would he be flying home on short notice saying we had something important to discuss.Divorce? Does he want a divorce? God damn it.She shook her head; she should have never had that damn affair.

She walked into the waiting area and looked at the Arrival's screen.Thirty minutes! Damn, I should have checked before I left home. No! He should have called me.

She plopped down in a seat and said, "Shit!" The man next to her looked over at her with a questioning glance. She ignored him. Her mind was racing, trying to figure out why he was coming home. It kept going back to one thing: her affair with Rick.

Was it the erotic romance novels? Was that the cause?Her mind focused on the affair, trying to figure out exactly what happened, she went back to the beginning...

Never the flirtatious type, she found herself a blatant flirt when it came to Rick, the personal trainer she used at the gym. And why not, he was five years younger than her. He had a great body, a really great ass, and a smile that made her wet. Besides that, he paid attention to her, not just as a trainer, but also as a man.

She caught herself staring at his crotch many times, particularly when he was spotting her on the bench press. She'd put her hands on the bar, too close together. He'd put his hands on hers to move them to shoulder width and look down at her. She'd smile back at him and glance at his crotch. She remembered the exact time it started. It was on the bench press and she was staring at a partial erection. She looked up at him and opened her mouth while her tongue slowly traced the bottom of her upper lip.

Looking back on it, she felt like a brazen hussy. That gesture was straight out of an erotic novel and the meaning was clear. She, who had never even held a dick in her hand, much less wrapping her lips around one, was signaling that she would give him a blowjob.

By the third set, he had to make an adjustment, partially hiding what was becoming obvious: his erection.

She sat up after that set and leered at him. "I got a treadmill some time ago and I still can't figure out the control panel. Do you think you could stop by one day and show me how to work it?"

He grinned at her, showing even white teeth framed by lips that most women would envy, his sky blue eyes twinkling. "That's why I always have to set it up for you," he said, his smile widening, "you can't do it."

She blushed lightly. "Yeah, absolutely no mechanical ability."

"Sure, I'll come over. Lunchtime today?"

She felt herself gush when he said that, wondering if the bench would be wet under her crotch when she stood up. "That would be great."

She remembered telling him that the treadmill was in the bedroom. The next she knew they were standing next to her bed in a soul devouring embrace, his tongue halfway down her throat. Moments later she felt his hands move to the waistband of her spandex shorts. Seconds later, they were off and she was on the edge of the bed, her legs over his shoulders, his tongue in her cunt, sucking the juice out of her. His lips moved to her clit and she became a heroine in a romance novel, screaming out as she experienced an earth-shattering orgasm.

What happened next was surreal. She didn't remember getting on her knees, but vividly remembered the head of his cock pressing against her lips, demanding entrance. Her lips parted and her tongue lavishly welcomed him inside before, her hands on his ass, she took all of him in her mouth. She remembered thinking that she was acting like a porn queen without even knowing what she was doing. With one hand on his hip, the other reaching between his legs, one finger running down the crack of his ass, stopping to knead his balls, she continued to suck him, devouring his cock, anxious to taste his cum.

Visions of tongues and the undersides of cock-heads danced in her head, as her finger ran up and down his butt-crack, her hand stopping to cup and caress his balls while her lips and tongue imitated the sensual oral talents of her favorite erotic character.

He moaned and his hands went to her hand, firmly holding her as he took over, forcefully fucking her mouth with long deep strokes. She remembered the loud yell, his hands holding her face tight against his groin, his balls on her chin, the surprising hotness of that first long spurt of cum against the back of her throat. His hands fell from her head and she pulled back far enough so that he finished coming on her tongue, savoring it before swallowing.

She shook her head but smiled. It was more than the books; it was she too. Nearing forty was having an effect on her libido. Reading had made her realize what she was missing. Rick just happened to be there at the right time.

The frown returned.Who knew? Nobody knew, nobody could know!She knew that wasn't true, the other fitness trainers had to know. She was betting that there weren't any secrets among them.They probably compared notes, the bastards.

She looked at her watch.The plane lands in five minutes and I've got guilt written all over my face. God damn it.

Watching the line of passengers, she finally spotted Bruce. Seeing her, he smiled, hurried over and embraced her. "God, I am so happy to see you. You look great."

Not believing what she'd heard, she held him tighter, praying that she was wrong, that he didn't know.

Releasing him, she kissed him and asked, "You check anything?"

"No, just got this carry-on. Let's get out of here."

Driving back, they made small talk, the kids, school, mutual friends. Lynne wondered when he'd mention what brought him home on short notice.What was he talking about when he said I looked great? Was that about fitness, the gym? God, I hope not.Right before they arrived home, she asked, "You going to give me a clue why you came home?"

Turning serious he said, "It can wait. We'll talk about it later."

Damn, she thought.

The kids were all over him when he walked in the door. It was an hour before they let him go.

"I've got some leftover chicken casserole in the kitchen, you want some?"

"Please, I haven't eaten since lunch."

He sat down on the sofa and turned on the TV. His daughter snuggled up next to him. "Daddy, I don't want to move to Washington, I want to stay here."

"Sweetie, we're not moving to Washington. Would you like it better if I moved back home?"

Turning to him, jumping up with her knees on the sofa, throwing her arms around his neck, she said, "Oh, Daddy, do that, please. I don't want to move."

"Okay, but, this is a secret between you and me now. Don't tell anybody, not even your Mother or brother, okay?"

She made a zipping movement across her lips and said, "I never heard a thing."

Lynne walked in with a plateful of casserole and a Dr. Pepper. "What are you two up to, is something going on in here?"

Sonia glanced at her father and said, "Nothing Mother, nothing at all."

"Okay then, bedtime, you got school tomorrow."

Giving her father a big kiss and another hug, she said, "I love you, Daddy," and went off to bed.

"I love you too, sweetie, I'll see you in the morning."

After setting the plate and can on the coffee table she said, "Let me get Sean off the computer. I'll be right back."

Returning, she said, "Okay, he's off. Every night it's the same thing. I believe he'd stay on the computer all night if I didn't tell him to get off. I don't know about that kid sometimes."

"You monitoring what sites he hits?"

"Yeah, the porn sites are blocked. He mainly stays in the sports chat rooms. He really seems interested in Notre Dame and they know about him, too. That's a good sign, isn't it?"

"Does he get on the Irish chat room?"

"He told me he chatted with one of their assistant coaches, that's how he knew they were interested."

"Hey, scholarship, that would help the finances," he said.

After finishing his late dinner, he said, "Come over here and sit next to me."

She sat next to him; he smiled at her, kissed her, and then said, "You know, I really have missed you."

Speaking seductively, she said, "Hmmm, the kids are in bed, I suppose we could shut this TV off and find something more interesting to do."

A surprised look came over his face. "Let's go, I want to see what you got, woman."

Walking towards the bedroom, unbuttoning her blouse, she said, "I haven't had a shower today, let me get one first."

Walking behind her, his eyes on her ass, he said, "You could just keep on stripping and a shower wouldn't be necessary, you know?

"This ain't gonna be no quickie, honey, you get a shower too."

"All right. No quickie, huh? I can deal with that. I'll get in after you."

As he was waiting, he spotted one of her romance novels on the nightstand. He picked it up and casually flipped it open. His eyebrows rose as he read, "...Delilah was kissing his stomach, her hand fondling his balls, she moved her lips further down, now inches away, he raised his hips, moving his dick closer to her mouth. She turned her face and moved down, closing her lips around the shaft as her tongue swirled around the bulbous head." He chuckled.Man, this is pretty explicit stuff. No wonder she's a different woman.

Lynne walked in, a towel around her. Seeing him, she frowned, and then smiled. "What are you doing?"

He laughed. "I didn't realize what was inside these romance novels."

She smiled at him lustily, "It's erotic romance."

"Kind of explicit, isn't it?"

Smiling devilishly, she said, "Yeah, that's exactly what it is."

"I guess so; it's having an affect on me."

Grabbing him where it was getting hard, she said, "You're right, go get in the shower. I'll be waiting for you."

She got the room ready while he was in the shower. When she finished, she sat on the bed and stared at the bathroom door.His coming home like this can't be about me. This wouldn't be going on if it were. Men don't take their wives having affairs lightly. This definitely isn't about me.

Lynne was lying on the bed wearing a blue satin and lace chemise when Bruce walked into the bedroom. Candles provided the only light; a bottle of Merlot and two glasses were on her nightstand. The sensual sounds of Celine Dion completed the scene.

She looked at him, a lascivious smile on her face. "Pour the wine, honey."

Handing her a glass of wine, he moved to the head of the bed and sat up against the headboard. He held up his glass. "Here's to us."

After toasting, she took a drink and put the glass down. "What were you reading in that book?"

He grinned at her. "Some very explicit oral sex by Delilah. Now I see where you're getting educated. I like it."

"I think I remember the scene you were talking about. Scoot down and lay on your back. Let's see if I can imitate it."

She kissed his stomach and took his balls in her hand, fondling them gently. "Is this the position that she was in?"

He raised his hips, pushing his cock towards her mouth. "Exactly. And this is what he did. Does he have a name?"

She whispered "Samson" as her lips closed around the head of his cock. Slowly she took him inside her mouth, using her tongue to massage the underside of his cock. After several minutes, she swung her body around, never releasing his cock, continuing to suck on it as she moved her crotch into position, directly over his face.

His tongue slipped inside her and she shifted her hips, positioning him for maximum pleasure as she shifted her attention to his cock. Now in the classical sixty-nine position for the first time in her life, she was enjoying the mutual pleasuring brought about by their mouths.

She felt his hands shift to her groin, his thumbs pulling the hood from her clit as his lips closed around it. Already close from his tongue, she only lasted a few more seconds, muffled moans coming from her mouth, still sucking his cock.

His tongue lay flat against her clit as she concentrated on him, her lips molded over the head as her tongue stroked the bottom of it bringing him closer and closer. She felt his lips pull in her clit as his hips moved up, trying to force himself further into her mouth. She rode him up as her lips held firm, her tongue ravishing him as his lips suckled her clit. He squirmed vigorously before tensing, then pumping hot cum into her mouth. The first jolt of hot cum triggered her, her body convulsing as the contractions released the rapid built-up of tension deep in her womb. Muffled moans came from her as she milked his cock, relishing every drop of cum while he lay under her, his hot quick breaths on her still quivering cunt.

She rolled off him and lay to his side, her arm casually draped across his abdomen. "My God," she said, eyes closed, her body completely spent. "It can't get better than that."

After a minute or so he mumbled, "I know," before closing his eyes and falling asleep.

She waited until he began to snore lightly before she got up and blew out the candles. Returning to bed, she lay next to him, her head on his chest, her hand on his crotch, her fingers holding his limp dick.I hope this wasn't the last time we make love. Closing her eyes, she gently squeezed his cock and was asleep within seconds.

* * *

She was nervous now; not totally convinced like she was last night that Bruce didn't know about her affair with Rick. He would be back in a few minutes from taking the kids to school. This was it; whatever was going to happen would soon happen.

He walked into the kitchen and noticed his wife sitting there, a forlorn look on her face, a cup of coffee in front of her.

"I guess we need to talk," he said.

"We do," she replied.

Her looked into her eyes and then looked away. "I love you, I want this marriage to last and I want us to be happy. Something happened and I want us to work through it. Sometimes we make bad decisions and I think you have to be forgiven."

She started to sob; putting her head in her hands; she couldn't look at him. Her voice barely audible, she said between sobs, "Honey—I'm sorry—I won't ever—

Not hearing her, Bruce said, "What I did was wrong, I was weak, I gave in to temptation..."

WHAT? It's him, he was unfaithful, he's confessing. Thank you God, thank you.

She let him finish and then looked up at him, tears in her eyes. "How could you do that, how could you jeopardize our marriage, how could you do it?"

"Honey, I'm sorry, it was a moment of weakness; you have every right to be mad. It's my fault."

She got up and walked to the door.

"Wait, Lynne, come back here."

"No! I've got to think, leave me alone. I'll be out on the deck."

He watched the door close behind her.

She pulled her robe tight against the cold and leaned on the rail.Damn, what do I do now? Do I confess too?She was keenly aware of the double standard. If they did it, it's bad; if we do it, it's horrible.I'm not saying anything. But what if he finds out?She shook her head, she'd take the chance, if he'd known it, it would have come out by now.

Going back in, she got another cup of coffee. He asked her if she's ready to talk again. She looked at him, shook her head and went back outside.

Looking back on her affair, she smiled. It was good, damn good sex. She really didn't know how to the use the control panel, asking him here was legit. Of course, both of them knew that that was just a cover for sex.How many times was he here, six, eight? Hmmm.Her thighs involuntarily closed, her cunt clenching, thinking of him.Stop thinking about him, it's over!

Her thoughts went to the gym; there was no indication that anyone knew anything. It had been over for more than two months. No one had hit on her; no one looked at her like they knew. It ended when he started dating that new aerobics instructor. Now he acted like nothing happened. She shook her head and made her decision.No, Bruce won't find out. I'm not confessing anything.

Okay, how am I going to handle this?After thinking about it she decided she would be the martyred wife, forgiving him for the sake of the family, the marriage. But, she wanted some assurance from him that it would never happen again.

He was still sitting at the kitchen table when she went back inside. She sat down across from him and said, "Okay, tell me everything."

He exhaled and said, "It's more than what I said before."

Anger flashed across her face. "What? It was more than once?"

He exhaled again. "Let me just tell you, get it all out in the open, then we can talk about it, okay?"

Getting up to refill her cup, she said nothing until she sat back down. "Start."

He looked down at the table. "I had two affairs, one with an intern, one with a college student." Not getting a reaction, he continued. "The problem was—was that I was set up. Both these girls were directed to have affairs with me so that they could influence my votes on the Environmental committee."

She glared at him. "C'mon, you don't expect me to believe that, do you?"

"Let me finish, please."

Continuing to glare at him, she nodded.

"I was asked to vote for a specific bill. I told them, Gary Harris, to be specific, that I wouldn't vote for it. He showed me the pictures, stills from a videotape, said that they would be published on the Internet if I didn't vote yes."

Not quite believing what she just heard, she said incredulously, "What? That doesn't happen in real life. You're making this up."

"My choices were to be blackmailed, be exposed or resign. I'm going to resign."

Her eyes got large. "You're telling the truth?"

"Yes, I am. I can't win in this situation. I know I was wrong; that I can spin it all I want, but I was still wrong. It takes two and I was one of 'em."

Concerned now, she said, "You're going to give up your Senate seat?"

He looked her in the eye, nodded his head, and said calmly, "Yes, I haven't been happy there anyway. It's just pure political bullshit. It's nothing like I thought it would be. The way things are there, I don't think I would have sought re-election anyway."

"What are we going to do?"

"I don't know exactly, we'll be starting all over, it won't be easy. I don't blame you if you want out, if you want a divorce. I don't want that, but I can't blame you if you do."

Worry turned to anger, she said, "God damn it, Bruce. Now, I've got to think about this too. You got any more surprises? Is anybody pregnant?"

Smiling weakly, he said, "No, no, that's it. That's enough, isn't it?"

She got up from the table and announced, "I'm going to change and go for a walk I've got to think about this."

He nodded his head. "Okay, look, while you're gone, I'm going to call the Governor. You have a problem with that?"

She shook her head. "No, see what he says. I've just got to put this all in perspective. This is too much, too fast, too serious. I've got to think."

"I understand, go ahead."