All Comments on 'Sex and the Capital Ch. 14'

by LonesomeDove42

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
hansbwlhansbwlover 14 years ago
Beginning

to like this story. So I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
GREAT Story

This has to be the best story I have read on here since I started on LIT back in 2001.

The quality of the writing is exceptional, its at a level beyond just a sex story, in fact the sex becomes the back story to the main political wheeling and dealing, its good enough to be a erotic novel in its own right, please send it to a publishing house, its as good as anything that my wife reads...!

Well done...!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
not bad not great

so the slut's upset about him but isn't going to come clean about her own affair? shit they are both assholes and should be divorced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
An interesting twist ...

...to a well written work. Among this is in the top 3 or 4 series that I have seen here. This includes both the technical writing side and the pace of the story. As noted earlier, this could be a so-called romance novel (although a little to the detail might have to be "cleaned up"). I am eagarly awaiting Chapter 15. I make sure to come to the site at least every other day.

maineman4umaineman4uover 14 years ago
Can hardly wait for Ch. 15, 16, 17...finis

Lonesomedove, your novel has been a smashing good write about what's become so mundane (sex, lies and politics). Your writing is exceptional from several perspectives. You certainly have a strong sense of the elements of authoring (sentence and paragraph structure, transition, dialogue, character psychology, pace, suspense and so forth). Your works are exemplary of modern fiction. (both erotic and non-erotic). Well done. This novel, in my opinion, is the pinnacle of all writers at this site. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I see her affair as a plot point to level the playing field (even if Bruce never finds out). Bruce cheated not once but TWICE. And it wasn't quickies but he wined and dined Kathy and the same with Brittney.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous