All Comments on 'Sex, Cheating and Romance Ch. 04'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
Who killed Sheila?

Who killed Sheila? 1. Olivia 2. Sharon

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Crap

I didn't think that Sheila was going to die. I already figured that that she was a cheating whore. I know where this is going now but first it will be bad then good. We'll see.

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
At Least!!

Your chapters come quick and it's a good story. Thanks for sharing.

bruce22bruce22about 12 years ago
We need More of this!

Start another one! There was this big cliff and then DG brought out this rope and

hung Randy over it! Thanks a lot DG!

zed0zed0about 12 years ago
Ding Dong . . .

The Bitch is Dead! Hi Ho the Dairy o, swing it high, swing it low, the wicked bitch is dead!

Now he needs to arrange for Ray Meads to commit suicide by shooting themselves in the head nine times with a .357 magnum.

(Pausing only once to reload).

And Bob Lock's accidental drowning after beer bonging an entire keg, with his hands tied behind his back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
the main male character

You made the main male characters so dumb that it is hard to read, i don't like to nitpit but read the story yourself it is so lame as if some of the characters live in a bubble.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Truth is

...that there are no circumstances under which it is satisfying to read a story in which the betrayer in question simply dies without anyone ever knowing what they were up to. Yeah, she is gone, and i know some people are perfectly happy to read that a cheater died (must be church goers....) but we the readers miss out on all the emotional drama that might have left us feeling some sense of resolution or restitution.

DG HearDG Hearabout 12 years agoAuthor
DG Hear

Most questions are answered in the next two chapters. I see the voting finally works. Thank you to those who are sticking around to read the rest of the story.

DG

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sorry

But in my opinion these deaths also kill the story for me.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
Still a little too matter-of-fact

Considering the severity of these events, there seems to be very little emotion or motivation in this story. Hard to dig in & get involved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
really

you could have, at least written an ending to your stupid story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A very good story......

can't wait for the next installment. Please ignore the haters because all they do is hate.

TechRaiderTechRaiderabout 12 years ago
good story

its coming along really well. only one problem, its not being released at the same time everyday. lol... i wish it was just one big story. =(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Who dunit?

Think I figured the story out;but, will wait for the other chapters.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
THE WILD CHILDS INNER SELF

makes her pay the final cost. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
This guy is lucky, she died and now he doesnot have to divorce her ass

I dont get it he did not trust her,so how did he not fiqure out she was a serial cheater. he meet her after a gang bang,some one who lived in the sleazy lane.

was the child his he now needs a dna match. how come the writer did not put that in.

this turned out lucky for him ,for if he discovered her infidelity .all hell would have broken loose. lawyers, prison for revenge attack etc..

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 12 years ago
So let me see If I have this right

Randy marries a biker girl ...a girl who use to fuck everyone...

and he cant believe she cheated on him ?

really? thats the story?

FD45FD45about 12 years ago
Are you kidding?

You ended it there?

This has stretched out a lot longer then it needed to temporally.

Please don't write this way again. I say this as a guilty party.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago

@Dear Harryin Va Old way of saying in the World: The love is blind. Many people do wrong decision in the love connection. Everybody will be wiser with age.....

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRiderabout 12 years ago
good story, but....

I have to agree with FD45. That was an odd place to end a chapter.

Still, it's been a great story. A bit quirky, but that's part of what makes it an interesting story.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago

I read the 5th chapter and Victoria is DNA test proof daughter.

john1946john1946about 12 years ago
Good

Good story,but what a way to end a chapter. I look forward to the following chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
So if there were only his prints in the vehicle

When is his court date? After all, they were murdered and all signs point to hubby.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 12 years ago
DUNA

come on... she was a party girl a biker chick that like to fuck around. That doesnt make her a whore ...after all randy was the same way ...but given her background his trust in her was fucking delusional.

In the story carlos was running aroound on Sharon... sure she did not like it but if she wanted to keep carlos that was what she HAD to do. It was something Sharon KNEW about and was willing to put up wiith.

Randy did not kmnow abut even worse it never occurred to him to check

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Uh, mr an mrs white

Can y'all come over an watch the baby cuz your daugter is dade but I hav a bunn coffee pot. DG, are you chitting me?

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago

Thanks for the offering.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
I DO NOT THINK AN UMBRELLA OR RAIN GEAR WILL SHIELD THIS STORM

or the aftermath and clean up, TK U MLJ LV NV

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Oh

I didn't expect it to be that drastic. I hope it turns.our the bikers drugged her. She was there to cheat, but hopefully.not with all three.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

A whore to the end. I don’t know why he would be surprised that she missed her wild life.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Better

A better storey,would have been Sheila surviving the crash,but confined to a wheel chair in future.A DNA test was done on Vicky which proved she wasn't his daughter but Carlos's which then caused the marriage to be annulled.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sheila, the slut, finally got what she deserved as well as Carlos. I hope the other two rapists will also get their due punishment.

This story is finally getting better and better. Let's see what Sheila has to say!

5*

BJ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...