Sex For Drugs Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's see... is this just mine or is it yours as well." She put her fingers into her mouth and started to suck both fingers, circling them with her tongue. "Taste's like it's just me." She said giving a cute, innocent laugh. She started working her lips up and down her index and middle finger. She was teasing me by simulating a blow job on her fingers.

This was turning me on even more and my dick was so hard now, that it hurt. I quickly walked over to her, grabbed her by the hair on the back of her head and forced her head down to my cock. She was still standing, but bent right over Mariah instantly opened her mouth taking my cock into her mouth. She wrapped her luscious lips around my shaft so tight as she bobbed her head up and down, working her lips up and down my cock, while sucking as hard as she could. Every time she pulled her lips up to the tip of my cock, she'd rapidly flick my cock head with her tongue.

This was starting to push me too much. I had to have her. I pulled her up and started to kiss her again. I started to walk towards the back door that lead to the staff area and Mariah jumped up, wrapping her legs around me once again. I held onto her holding her up by her ass, our lips still locked together as we made our way to the back and to one of the bedrooms used by clients, when they pay one of the strippers for sex, they'd come back to one of these rooms that are designed to look like a hotel room.

We burst into the room and we dropped onto the bed. We were in the missionary position, I reached down, fumbled around with the zipper, getting my cock out and pushed it into her tight cunt and started to fuck her at a feverish pace. I was going as fast as humanly possible and I was desperate to cum, but after the multiple orgasms from last night just seven hours ago, it was gonna take some more work.

"UH! UH! UH! UH" Mariah kept moaning as I drilled into her as fast as I could. I started to kiss her neck, my head buried beside her head. "Oh yeah!" She whispered into my ear. I could feel her breathing on my ear. "You need to stop baby, you can't cum in my pussy. I want it in my ass!" I carried on despite what she said. If I cum then I cum, but I was concentrating on giving her another orgasm and from the way I could feel her hips shake, it wasn't going to be long now.

Mariah came again, but this time it wasn't a loud vocal orgasm like before. She was holding back this time, probably worried that I was going to cum in her. I pulled out of her, looking at her glistening pussy, I had to have a taste. I leaned forward licking up her slit, getting my first taste of Mariah Carey's sweet nectar. I carried on licking her cunt, licking up all her cum, pushing my tongue into the moist hole, savouring the taste of her gorgeous cum.

I got back up to my knees in between Mariah's toned legs, realising that I was still dressed, I even had my shoes on! Mariah was still dressed in her white dress. I quickly unbuttoned my shirt and took it off, yanked my pants and boxers at the same time, which made it easy to get my shoes off when I pulled them off around my ankles. I leaned forward and pulled the top off her dress down exposing her big round tits, her dress was now around her abdomen. I started to suck her big round, mounds of flesh. Sucking hard at her nipples, gently scrapping them with my teeth.

"Why, aren't you the stud?" Mariah said, gently pushing me back and caressing my chest with the balls under her toes. "You've fucked my twice without even cumming. I have no idea how you haven't cum." I held her foot and started to stroke the top of her foot. Her toe nails had clear nail varnish on, with the last millimetre or two painted white to make them look longer then they were, but they were actually quite short.

"I thought that you'd cum quickly, just from the fact that I'm famous and that I'm Mariah Carey, made me sure you were gonna cum in me, when we fucked out there." She said, now her other foot making it's way up my chest.

"Do you like my feet?! Mariah asked. It was obvious that she had feet fetish. I'd seen her on MTV Cribs, where she showed her huge shoe collection and in every video, she'd show off her feet. In a lot of them she'd be barefoot or have a shot of her feet in open toed shoes. There was the odd video here and there where she didn't.

"Yeah!" I replied. "They're the most gorgeous feet I've ever seen." I said and Mariah gave a smile as she worked her foot up my chest and up to my mouth. I opened my mouth and she pushed her big toe and the next two toes beside it into my mouth. I started to suck her toes while I gently massaged the foot that was in my other hand. I circled her big toe that was in my mouth with my tongue. Mariah let out little moans as I circled her toes one by one with my tongue.

My cock rested on her pussy, I could feel her pubic hair on the underside of my cock. I hadn't noticed her pubic hair until just now. She had a small, dark patch just above her opening. It was trimmed very neatly and the hair was quite short.

I started to kiss the sole of her foot, slowly licking around the ball under her big toe, gently sucking it. I ran my lips at the side of her foot, from her big toe, along the side down to her heel. I gently bit her heel and she moaned gently, pushing her hips up slightly. I could feel Mariah squeezing my nipple with the toes of her other foot and the more I hit the pleasure buttons on her foot, the harder she'd squeeze my nipple with her toes.

Mariah pushed her hips up as I sucked her heel, while sinking my teeth into them gently. She put her legs together, clamping her thighs around my cock. Her toned fleshy thighs felt incredible around my shaft and as I continued to suck her heel, Mariah would push her hips up and down slowly, working her thighs up and down my shaft, drying fucking my cock with her thighs. She arched her foot on my chest, which helped her to push herself up.

I took her big toe into my mouth, hoping that maybe this would make her thrust her hips up and down faster. I bit down on to her toe gently which made her work her hips up and down faster, fucking my cock with her thighs. I started to flick the underside of her big toe, while I had a hold of her toe with my teeth.

"OH!" Mariah moaned. I started to flick the underside of her toe a little quicker and this made her thrust her hips faster. So I flicked her toe faster and bit down a little harder and Mariah started to go faster.

"Oh my God! Your dick feels so good in between my thighs. So big and hard... mmm..." Mariah moaned. Her big, round, gorgeous tits were bouncing up and down now. Mariah Carey was a vision of beauty. Her beautiful face had a look of ecstasy, her tits bouncing around, her gorgeous thighs around my cock and her sexy foot in my mouth. This was turning me on, even more than when I was actually in her a ten minutes ago.

I stopped sucking her toe, I got her feet and put one on each shoulder. I held her thighs together and started to thrust my cock back and fourth, in between her thighs, my fore skin being pulled back as I thrust forward. I started to fuck her thighs at quite a fast pace and Mariah was starting to moan quite loud now. Probably because my cock was rubbing up and down the inside of her thighs, which was a sensitive area by nature. I was feeling like I could cum quite soon and decided to stop.

"God, your cock feels so good!" Mariah said, taking her legs off my shoulders. "I need to feel your cock on my feet!" She said sandwiching my cock in between her feet. They felt warm and one foot was wet from my saliva, which Mariah used to rub onto my cock using it as lubrication. She rubbed the balls under her toes along my shaft, working her feet up and down on either side of my cock.

"You like it when I rub your big... fat cock with my gorgeous feet?" Mariah asked. I moaned my response. "You want me to go faster baby?" She carried on working her feet up and down my cock, slowly wriggling her toes, causing extra sensation from her soft toe head gently massaging the top of my cock.

Pre-cum was oozing out of my cock now, every time Mariah worked her feet up to the cock head a drop of pre-cum would spurt out.

"Look who's getting so wet from my feet!" Mariah said excitedly. She pushed herself up, leaning back on her arms. She leaned her head forward until she was a couple of inches away from my cock. She stuck her tongue out and when my pre-cum dribbled out, it dribbled on to her tongue.

"Mmm..."Mariah moaned swallowing my pre-cum. The foot that I had been massaging was a little dry, so Mariah moved that foot away, resting it on my chest. She used her other foot and her tongue to position my cock in between her two biggest toes and started to slide them up and down my cock. My cock was too thick and didn't fit, but she rubbed the bottom half only.

She positioned the other foot so she could see the sole and spat onto it. She moved her foot closer to her mouth and used her tongue to spread her saliva around the sole. She moaned as she did this, turning me on even more. She place her mouth over her big toe and started to work her luscious lips up and down her long beautiful toe. She started to circle her next four toes with her tongue very quickly, alternating between them. She did this while masturbating me with her other foot. I was just really surprised at her flexibility and balance. She may not be a 20 something year old, but she was firm and agile like one.

Once she was satisfied with how wet she had gotten her foot she started to stroke the top of my cock with it. Mariah was teasing me too much. I was so desperate to cum and my cock was so hard it was starting to hurt. I grabbed hold of her feet, holding them together, the soles touching. I pushed my dick through the gap between her feet and started to thrust back and fourth as fast as I could. Feeling her wet soft flesh rubbing the sides of my cock was an incredible feeling that I wanted to last forever.

"Mmm.... looks like someone's desperate to fuck my feet." Mariah moaned and gave a little giggle that was mixed in with her moaning. It only took a minute for me to feel it build up and I carried on going at this fast pace.

"You getting ready to cum?" Mariah asked, feeling my meet throbbing hard between her feet.

"Yeah!" I moaned.

"Let me finish it." Mariah said and I let go of her feet. She positioned her feet, without stopping pleasuring my cock, so that she sandwiched my cock with her toes facing me. Her big toe pressed against the top of my cock and her baby toe pressed on the underside of my cock, with my full length going down her soles.

"Yeah! You like that? You like my feet fucking your dick? Yeah cum on my feet! Cover my feet in your thick... hot... white... cum!" Mariah moaned as she carried on rubbing her feet up and down my shaft as fast as she could, pressing the balls under her toes firmly against my cock. They felt warm and soft against my sensitive flesh. Every time she pushed her feet forward, my cock head would hit her heel. She'd tease me a little by pulling all the way back, trying to take her feet off, but my cock head was so big that it would get lodged in between the gap between her toes and the balls of her feet. That's when she'd wriggle her toes, massaging the cock head and forcing the huge bell shaped head past the balls and rub her soles up and down the cock head vigorously. This was beginning to be a bit too much for me and I couldn't hold back any longer.

"SHIT!" I yelled as I felt my cum shoot out. I kept my eyes on Mariah's feet and my cock. I could see through the gap between her feet, that the first load shot up her sole and on to her heel. Mariah moaned just as loud as me, urging me to cum and clamped my cock in between her feet, just under the heads of her toes and the balls under them, squeezing my cock head hard with her toes as the next couple of loads oozed out in between her toes.

"Yeah!" Mariah moaned and then laughed. "Look at what you've done!" Mariah said. "You've made such a sticky mess!" There was no way to really get it cleaned up with out moving. If either of us moved, my cum would start to dribble off her feet and my cock onto the bed.

"Well there's only one way to clean it up." I said.

"Which is?" Mariah asked.

"Your tongue would work quite well as a tissue." Mariah gave a cheeky smile and leaned forward.

"There's so much. I don't know where to start." She pushed her tongue in between the gap between her feet. She started to lick my cum off her soles and moved her feet apart to suck it off her heels. She mover her feet apart and started to lick it off the balls of her feet. Her toes touched her upper lips leaving cum on them. She started to noisily slurp my cum off her toes, sucking them, getting my cum all around her mouth. Once she got it all off her feet, she wiped the cum around her mouth with her index finger and sucked it off.

"Now that the appetiser's out the way it's time for the main course." She said taking my cock head into her mouth, sucking my cum off it hard. She started to work her lips up and down my shaft. She lost her balance and bit down onto my cock. It didn't hurt as my cock was numb right now and I couldn't feel anything.

She positioned herself so she was sat with her legs spread, a leg on either side of me. She started to suck my dick frantically, working her lips up and down my shaft, taking my cock to the back of her throat. My dick was soft and lost it's hardness, but it didn't shrink and was still at full length. A couple of minutes of this and I should be hard enough to fuck Mariah Carey up the ass.

All of a sudden the door swung open and Stefan charged in. "Thank God I finally found you!" He said. He saw me in her with a girl, he would've left instantly if it wasn't important.

"What is it?" I asked.

"It's Melissa!" One of my worst fears for that girl was coming true.

"Give me a minute." I said. I looked down to see Mariah had the top of her head pressed against my abdomen with her blonde hair flowing down, covering her face. Guess she didn't want anyone to know it's her.

"Sure!" Stefan left the room and Mariah lifted her head.

"There's a bathroom over there." I pointed her in the direction. "And you can take the back door so no one see's you."

"Isn't it locked?"

"It only opens from the inside. So when you close it behind you, no one will be able to get in from the back." I said getting dressed.

"But you haven't fucked my ass yet!" She complained.

"You have no idea how badly I don't wanna leave right now." I said buttoning my shirt. "I'm going on vacation to Hawaii, in Honolulu in two days. If you had nothing to do you could drop by." I know she wasn't going to but I was still thinking about Melissa.

"We'll see." Mariah said. I kissed her on the forehead and walked out. I walked to the main area of the club and Stefan was at the bar with a bottle of water. "Where is she?"

"Relax. She's OK now, she was O.D'ing and Tammy found her and got her to an ambulance straight away." He said taking a sip of water. "Brittany tried calling you but ended up getting your voicemail.

"Shit! I must've forgotten my cell phone when I left this morning." I said out loud as I realised why I didn't have it. I felt bad that I wasn't there for here, but at the same time, I was relieved that I didn't need to go through all that drama and worry.

"They even called the club, but there was no answer."

"Yeah, he finished up and left I guess.! I said.

"So Brittany called me." None of the girl's had a licence and had never driven a car, so they weren't able to get to the club by car. Usually I'd drive them or get someone else to do it. I jumped over the counter and got my blazer.

"Holy shit is that Mariah Carey?" Stefan said.

"What?" I looked in the direction Stefan was looking in, near where the stripper's pole's are. Mariah Carey was stepping into her shoes and hooking them on at the heel. I totally forgot, her shoes fell off when she was riding me while was standing.

"You dog! You fucked Mariah Carey!"

"Let's go." I said changing the subject.

"Was that the chick with your dick in her mouth when I walked in?"

"Pretty much!" I replied. The sooner I got to the hospital and saw that Melissa was OK with my own eyes the better.

12