Sex For Drugs Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is disgusting!" She pushed me back, walking over to her jeans. I laughed at her. "I am so not doing that ever again!" I laughed even louder, as she put one leg into her jeans.

"Wait! Go over there first and squat down." I said pointing at a bush.

"Why?" Cameron asked, making her way there.

"You'll see!" I said. She squat down, while I put my cock away and tied the front of my sweat pants.

"What's suppose to happen?" She asked. I said nothing. "Oh shit!" She laughed. "It's coming back out!" She laughed some more. I walked over to her.

"You think it's all out?" I asked.

"I think so." Cameron said standing up.

"Let me see!" I said pulling her ass cheeks apart. "You got a little cum going down your butt crack."

"Here? Cameron asked wiping it off with her finger.

"Yeah. You got it!" I replied. She bought her finger up to her mouth and put it in, sucking my cum off her finger.

"I thought you said that you were so not doing that ever again?" I quoted her.

"I thought I'd try it again," She shrugged smiling, her finger still in her mouth. "My ass tasted much better on your cum this time around." She pulled her finger out of her mouth. I picked up her jeans and handed them to her. She put them on and stepped into her boots, holding the top as she forced her foot in one by one. We headed back to her car. "I'll drive you back to your place." She said as we got in the car.

12