All Comments on 'Sex in a Bottle'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
billyjim55billyjim55almost 12 years ago

Oh this really has the makings of many extra chapters. great job as far as Im concerned. I dont concern myself w/ editing things, but only story content and how well I enjoyed it. ty again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
cool story

I read it it was a cool story it had my attention from start to finish it had can't wait to read more on it and hoe it will have alot of chapters .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

ok wtf was mark that he comes off like a vampire? then the skull thing from gina? lastly adura hints at gina being alive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I like your style.

I rarely pay attention to the names of the authors, but within a few paragraphs I knew I had read your work before. I have liked everything of yours I have read before and hope to read a lot more in the future. Will you connect this story with Iron Rain more than you already have? Good to see you again.

TX_Fun_DrTX_Fun_Dralmost 12 years ago
The Start Of Another Great One

L B - great beginning. Can't wait to see where Alex takes his mom and other wishes. When Alex finally tires (or is completely sated), could you kindly send Adura my way?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Looking for more

This is different, and I am intrigued. Looking forward to a continuation.

argyle1812argyle1812almost 12 years ago
Good Start

A bit confusing but i really enjoyed it. hope there will be a part two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nicely done.

One of the other anonymous critics scoffed at Aunt Gina flying into a Category 5 hurricane which, evidently, turned him off to the rest of the story because it was so far-fetched? Geez, Louise, who is he kidding? This is a purely made-up story about a sex genie found in a bottle that goes back to Solomon the Wise. If he wants to read something realistic why is he even bothering with Literotica -- since most of the situations in all the stories here are ridiculously far-fetched and just as wonderful for it. Sigh.

Beyond a certain lack of editing (which I found to be okay because it sounded passable as stream-of-consciousness) this story had a lot going for it. I love "Arabian Nights" stories and those that hint of deep secrets pertaining to Black Magic and other things that we have no business, as rational adults, in getting involved in. There were a lot of strange things that happened that don't have an easy explanation so I hope that the author does continue this. I like the characters and thought that they were all fleshed out very realistically, particularly the relationahip between mother and son. I also hope that more of the background between Alex and Aunt Gina might be covered in the future.

There is the hint of an additional sub-plot concerning a certain visitor who did not leave prints in the sand or a reflection at the table. And he also wore a ring that was very similar to what Alex has now gained. This could lead to some amazing ideas if handled skillfully and I will look forward to the possibilities.

Over-all I was very impressed with "Sex in a Bottle." I shall go back and see what else this author has written. Take care and have a good afternoon.

hodunkhodunkalmost 12 years ago
Great Start to a long story?

Boy this has all the earmarks of a new series"Sex in a Bottle". Can't wait!

ap2techap2techalmost 12 years ago
Who is he ?

I haven't finished your story yet but I had to comment on Dr. Stephen Strange the surgeon. Did you read Marvel comics ? They have a character with that name who was a surgeon before having an accident that left his hands useless for surgery.

Just wondered. Very good story so far.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
I hope that there will be more

I surely want to read about him and his mom and the sexual adventure they could have, especially with Adura spurning him on to be even a greater lover than he is.

A fantastic storyline and a well written story.

Thanks for the read.

RockyStoneRockyStonealmost 12 years ago
This is gonna be good.

A few memories were conjured as I read. Not Gina, nor Ginger, but memories all the same. Excellent work so far and now I want breakfast!

RS

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayalmost 12 years ago
Great Fantasy

Great fantasy sex story, don't think I have read anything quite like it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
This story is the best thing you've written yet.

I had really liked your Iron Rain series but you seemed to lose your way and now the stories seem disconnected from each other. I have high hopes for this series and where you will take us. Really looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
MOAR!

I'm hooked... reminiscent of brolly and gorillas works, but the vampire and the necronomicon sound interesting.

kaidmankaidmanalmost 12 years ago
wow

your tale has so much in it like you created another world it has the making of an erotic epic that homer would be proud of

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow wow wow ...

Simply awesome start and story building. A complete mixture of fantasy and reality. Please please post the second part. I can't wait for other parts ... I wish i could have a Djinn like Audora :D

hornacekhornacekalmost 12 years ago
Great start

Keep it going!

qazokmtfvgqazokmtfvgalmost 12 years ago
Awesome!

Please continue!

MadBrownMadBrownalmost 12 years ago
BEAUTIFUL

Very well written and highly entertaining. Your descriptive powers are Awesome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

excellent mix of passion ,mystery, occult and fantansy!!!! please keep the story going ,wonderful read!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Amazingly good! Im chomping at the bit to read the next two chapters! Yesterday I finished reading one of your other stories... The name escapes me (my memory, ugh!) with the guy with silicon based dna, and it was fucking awesome! ...cant wait for more chapters... I had a fit when I realized you havent gotten past chapter three yet!! I was highly impressed with the awesome sci-fi/fantasy story blended well with what I thought was going to be just a sex story involving hypnosis. Ironically I usually avoid hypnosis stories as I have gotten bored/irritated with a lot of them, but this was off the charts cool!

The second version of the cellphone with AI had me rubbing my hands together with excitement! Indestructible (well...) and encoded to him, the cool tech ideas had me salivating for more of it in the future of the story. ...then quit rubbing my hands together and put one back in my pants for other parts of the story ;)

My only complaint (if you want to call it that) is sometimes too much sex, or over-descriptive; at least in relation to mom and sister over and over again. Love it, mind you (though usually mom/son usually turns me off some) but I feel the story, unless its something new/unique with them, would flow better with shorter versions of repeated sex with those two and more of the bitch conquests (gawd I cant wait for the next one!) and on with more of the excellent plot/sub-plots of sci/fant. !!

Excellent writing and storytelling skills my internet friend and high praise for well written, long stories! Write on!!

M@

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
I already love it, but have fears

there are so many different threads already open and unresolved that it is impossible to go in all those directions. Did they take the cash, the book, and or the skull to the bank? no footprints? no image in the mirror? visiting the shop to learn from a man who seems to shift in and out of phase but does nothing to help them understand the text. meanwhile they come across a lamp that isn't a lamp?

uhm

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Laughing at the kid writer

NO ONE would be flying a private aircraft in ANY hurricane, much less a Cat 5. Look what happened in the Florida panhandle when hit by a Cat 5. The only aircraft found flying in ANY hurricane is a highly modified C-130, with highly trained pilots and crew, designed specifically for measuring the internal characteristics of the hurricane. To state that a woman was flying an aircraft in a Cat 5 at the beginning of the article makes reading the balance of the article ridiculous and a waste of time. Maybe the writer would better use the moniker "dead brain".

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lots of bad punctuation already and I’m only half a page in.

You constantly miss periods and commas. To neglect these things distorts meaning and disturbs the flow. I highly recommend you find someone or something to edit your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES