All Comments on 'Sex is a Job Description? Ch. 01'

by Galloglaich

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
KamattlockKamattlockover 12 years ago
Interesting

Very interesting story I hope there is more to follow.

sleepingfoxsleepingfoxover 12 years ago

same hope there is more

kuellarkuellarover 12 years ago
Very interesting

Lots of interesting ideas here! I for one hope you continue this story :)

Nice to see you back to writing!

odis9000odis9000over 12 years ago
nice

i hope there is more as well.

NeorotoxinNeorotoxinover 12 years ago
Glad to see you back with more great stuff

This story was great! It holds so much promise to lead to something more and even greater. I look forward to more.

On a side note, i'm sorry to hear that things weren't going well with your family.

DmitryDmitryover 12 years ago
Glad

you are back. great story, as always- I had it for lunch, DELICIOUS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
huh...

first off... im sorry for you loss and suffering..

second: There may be more of this story, there may not be, who knows? <-- ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? THERE BETTER BE MORE TO THIS FUCKING EPIC STORY... you know damnit... dont play coy you basterd... this is some good shit and it needs MOAR

eugene2keugene2kover 11 years ago

Okay, I still can't picture the cowgirl, although I suspect she looked like something out of Dungeons & Dragons or WoW - judging by the nose ring a grown man can put two of his fingers through. Also, the beginning is quite confusing as well, because you didn't describe the setting in the least.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
For once an author who adds plot and depth along with eroticism

We all know what we read these things for. Let's face it. However while anyone can write a cut-and-paste sex story this one is actually interesting to read for more than just the erotic parts. It depicts interesting elements of collusions between humanity and demonic elements of Hell...even going so far as to say that while demons of various types live on Earth there are also humans who visit hell the same way one would visit a foreign country (it's just in this case the passport is a bit of a high security kind of thing). References are made between characters towards events that have happened in Hell's past but, while the author does not go into the background of these references, the characters take their basis in their history as fact...further prompting interest in finding out more about Hell's denizens. What the author does not give in background actually enhances the story itself. How did this collusion between man and demon come about? When was the secret government/military organization itself created and what were the details surrounding it's inception? As most, if not all, of the demons in the story are immortal and very powerful what kind of agreement was made that managed to dissuade them from taking over the Earth and what did we give up in exchange? I feel like the sexual encounters between the protagonist and his demonic lovers are more of a side note (albeit it a HUGE and exquisitely detailed side note) to the real story and you know what? I don't mind that at all. I'd say the author is due to write a book for us rather than just chapters.

-Cylvermane

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Your main character is quite something, isn't he?

Well, you do show a good skill in writing. Your pacing and sentence length is excellent. Your dialogues are top notch, and sex scenes actually are hot. Everything else that actually matters? Not by a long shot.

So, here we have Tom - a high school 18-year old, isn't it? - that has somehow ended up with a FULL-TIME job with some government agency that deals in Supernatural stuff. That in itself is not a bad idea for a fantasy premise. It's rather cool. But what (and I emphasize) isn't cool at all is the fact that that agency uses an inexperienced kid as a man-whore to keep demonic women tamed.

So, an average US teen would say: "so, what's the problem? He gets free sex!"

Well, not really. He gets to be tortured, degraded both mentally, physically and verbally, while he's being recorded and observed, then psychically degraded some more by being told over and over again that he does a bad job. And all he has to say is "yes sir, sorry for not performing and allowing you to degrade me even further sir, even though I'm just and 18 year old inexperienced kid, sir!" to his agency's Director??? If you refuse to believe what I'm talking about, allow me to quote these two things, the first one from the succubus, and the other from the Director...

Succubus: "I wondered why they keep sending you to me until now. I know the first time was just a joke, and that truly was a delightful surprise. Virgin boys who can't cum until I want them to really are the sweetest little treat on a bad day..... But you...there's something about the way you can throw away all your pride, all semblance of who you are and what you stand for, and ask me for what you want with such a sweet, sincere voice." (End quote)

Director: "You know the policy about violent cases better than anyone Thomas, especially demons! Especially this particular demon! What in the hell were you thinking?!" the Director snarled, not even taking the time to grab his scotch....... "Save it," he cut Tom off. "I've heard that one before. Hell, I've even used that. Boys brighter and more skilled than you have vanished in the blink of an eye, died, or worse, for just the same thing you did." (End quote)

All I see is a wimpy main character that whines and apparently likes being whipped and degraded. If he didn't like that, he would behave differently - PERIOD! So, why the hell would I want to read about a main character like that? Do you want to tell me that he actually gets to turn the tables on both the succubus and his director later on and be the top dog? Well, sorry to tell you, but you're doing it the wrong way, son! If you want to entice a reader to follow your story, then you must do that in the first half of the first page. But you didn't do that, not even up until the end of the chapter really!

There's a whole lotta things wrong with this story, and this first chapter is the biggest. No human goes through being degraded like that unless there is something or someone holding his balls against a real meat grinder. I didn't see anything like that here. If there is such a thing, then you neglected to mention it, which is another big flaw! This guy is a masochist who whines about his situation, but a real masochist would actually like his situation and never whine about it, but enjoy it instead, and that latter I could understand and give a thumbs-up. The former? I cannot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
8-(

Great story.... But it sucks because it ends without an ending..... It sucked to read 17 chapters, and that's it.... Right in the middle it ends.....

OpenWordsOpenWordsabout 1 year ago

Submissive men are such a massive turn off. GTFO with that level of pussy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGalloglaich@Galloglaich
I try to archive and reply to every email I get from fans, so feel free to message me if you want to talk about my stories or want help writing yours. I've been writing for over a decade; I love it. There's never a bad time to get started. I feel I should mention that for mos...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES