All Comments on 'Sex-Neutral?'

by iconisclass

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
B.S.

A big B.S. story--that is it--try again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Mixed-Up Mess

If you can't keep up with who is hosting the party, Alice or Tracy, or which one of them is telling the story, how in the hell can you expect the reader to keep up with it. Zero for stupid, uncaring writing. Get an editor; the site keeps a list!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Dumb Fantasy

Story was garbled, confusing, poorly written, not erotic. But it took guts to post it. Try again, something halfway belivable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
!

Can anyone understand this nonsense?

PrincessErinPrincessErinalmost 15 years ago
Thank you

Good effort but the story is confusing and I found the sex scenes could have been better. I got turned off with the male having a 12 inch cock - I don't like numbers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Bad writing

This story was a jumbled mess. Kerry = Karry, too many characters, and the entire setup was just too hokey.<p>Even a half-assed stab at proofing might have helped. I recommend the author not abandon the ol' day job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Too many names???

My biggest problem reading this was the number of names to remember. In fact, it seems as if the author had trouble too. The longer the story went the more the names were mixed up. Not a bad plot but I finally gave up trying to figure out who was who...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
so what

just an other new fashion writer where everybody is bi and fucking around or swapping or swinging and the whole thing is down to a level you can compare otheres eating a sandwich, that means it's meaningless. if it is so, why write about it.

KOTKKOTKalmost 15 years ago
It was OK

Though confusing at time. The characters were many, it made me think & I almost drew a "family tree" to see who's who. What you can do is take a help from editors or ask someone to read your work before posting. Believe me there are good people on this site who'll help you out. Goodluck & keep writing.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Pigs without blankets do an orgy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous