Sex on the Brain Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacey's eyes brightened, and her chin rose without my help. The old, but new and improved, Stacey was back.

"Yes!" she exclaimed, punching the air, and then laughing with me. This time, I was helping her put her clothes back on when my phone rang.

It was Jeanne, right on the mark, as if she had followed everything.

"How are things coming, Professor?" she giggled in a low, womanly tone.

"Uh... I think that you already know, don't you?" I had to ask. She ignored my half-jibe.

"Your professional association is meeting in early September in New Orleans, isn't it?"

Ginna, you will recall that was the occasion when I delivered the paper on the twins study. I must let you know now that there was more happening in New Orleans than that.

"I'll be in New Orleans that same week, staying with my friend Lisa. She's got a big house in the Garden District... do you think that we could get together there?" Jeanne was genuinely asking... I felt no compulsion to decide one way or another.

"I wouldn't miss that for anything." I really meant that at the time, but I did not realize how much it would mean.

GETTING READY... I DREAM OF JEANNE

As you can imagine, my preparations for the conference took more attempts at concentration than usual. On the one hand, I was trying to get the twins study wrapped up, and on the other hand, I kept finding myself thinking of Jeanne.

Of course, you would think it natural that pleasant thoughts of her would keep turning up, but this gradually went beyond that. In the first week after Jeanne's call, I found myself thinking about her to the point where I began dreaming of being with her. It was not always sexual, either. I dreamed of doing routine errands with her, too. Then, somewhat to my relief, the dreams slacked off for a while. I got on with my work.

In the last two weeks before the conference, as if on a cycle, the dreams and thoughts increased in intensity again. I had to change my schedule in the morning to include masturbating. Otherwise, I could not have concentrated on work. On the other hand, I found it easier than ever to keep from launching involvements with the women around me.

On the last Monday night before the conference, I dreamt that, of course, I had let her know when my plane would come in-- she had a warm cozy fire in the fireplace and chilled white wine in the refrigerator-- I walked in and dropped my briefcase and suitcase and approached her warily-- after all, I had not seen her in quite some time. As she approached she held open her arms and I felt intense happiness-- she hugged me and kissed me with every cell and fiber of her being-- I must have seemed like an oasis and she was a drowning woman-- she needed what I had to offer and she greedily took--and took-- rubbed herself all over my proud erection and had the most wonderful climax of her life.

The dream, with libidinous thoughts and wild metaphors tumbling over each other in a way that you can see I find difficult to describe, appealed to my vanity, I suppose. And that appealed to my sexuality. I rolled over and awoke-- my erection stood in the way of comfortably turning. Hastily, I grabbed at the Kleenex box, and left the clutches of the dream in the only way that seemed open. As I did, I could feel Jeanne closing tightly around me.

COMING INTO THE FRENCH QUARTER

As you may recall, the ride in from the New Orleans airport is not very long. Within a few minutes of the ordinary international airport scene, the van entered the dense world of the French Quarter. I was booked at a small hotel there, almost a bed and breakfast, and only a few minutes' walk from Canal Street and the large convention hotel. Some other colleagues had already arrived, and we passed a pleasant evening catching up with each other.

I think that you remember Bert Nygaard and Ulla Friedheim. They were doing their "same time next year" relationship again. He is still working in Sweden and she is at an institute in Zossen, going through the secret papers on the German Democratic Republic's experiments with mind control.

Bert asked about you, and Ulla gave him an icy look. Then a dazed expression passed over his face and he forgot what he had just asked me. I guess she has found something useful in all those files.

Out on the street, couple after couple strolled by. Some were thoroughly entangled with each other, kissing and cuddling as they passed. It was difficult to concentrate on the hotel lobby conversation when I was watching this and wondering about getting in touch with Jeanne. We had not set a time or place to meet. There had been no message waiting at the hotel.

And then the phone at the little reception desk/switchboard area rang.

"Professor Williams?" The perky dye-blonde behind the desk paged me over the counter. I made a mental note of her nice posture and the way that it showed off her figure, just for future reference.

"Yes?" I interrupted Bert's familiar story about the Goteborg sensory enhancement experiments. Blondes, I thought, really did have more fun after participating in that questionable research.

"I have a phone call for you. Would you take it on the courtesy phone?"

I must have really been smiling, because she bounced a broad grin to me in return as I tried to hurry to the phone while not looking rushed. I grabbed the white phone's handset and announced myself.

"Professor, Richard, it's me, Jeanne!" Her words seemed as urgent as my actions. There were street sounds in the background.

"Where are you?"

"I'm calling from a payphone, I don't have much time yet... my husband will be back out of the gas station men's room in a minute. Just listen... he's going to be dropping me off at my friend Lisa's place out in the Garden District. Could you come over tomorrow? I want to talk with you again... lots of exciting stuff has happened to me... and it'll be fun to get together with you, too."

She hastily gave me an address just off St. Charles, told me I could take a trolley out there, to meet her at the house at 7 p.m.. And then she paused, as if thinking deeply, and took on a playful tone:

"There's a cute young thing there with you, isn't there?"

"Yes... but she's running the reception desk. I'm not interested in anyone but you right now." On a conscious level that was true, I guess, but obviously Jeanne was tapping into a lower level of thought. I glanced over at the dyed-blonde, and realized that she was smiling at me. Her face began to flush, and the color from her rosy cheeks spilled down her neck and into the open collar of her blouse.

"Professor, I'm a realist, and I also know that she has..." she paused as she thought... "very attractive... oh, and Jane, don't forget the milk jugs! Hi, Jim, I'll just be a minute. I'm reminding Jane about some stuff at the house." The change in voice, the interjected false message, and the off-mike greeting told me that her husband had returned.

Her voice came back, low and hurried... "don't talk, just look at her, you'll see that she has the hots for you; you won't be arriving at my friend's place all horny..."

"Bitch, quit yakking! Let's go." I heard her husband over the phone for the first time. He shouted to her, and I could hear the sound of a pick-up truck's engine over-revving.

"... you won't be horny, because your innkeeper's daughter is going to take care of you tonight..." I began to object. "... she wants to, and I already know that you want her... she's always wondered what it would be like with an older man... she's thinking that now..."

I caught a glimpse of the desk clerk adjusting her bra. It was getting uncomfortable already.

"Got to go!... Enjoy!" Jeanne laughed and then hung up.

RECOGNIZED AS A CELEBRITY

For a moment, I resisted the idea, but my curiousity was aroused. Well,

Ginna, you must be laughing by now, because more than that was aroused, yes. I walked over to the check-in desk. My colleagues were eyeing me. "Professor Williams?" The clerk affected a business-like tone, but licked her lips after saying that. I could see her hardened nipples through what I later learned was a very soft bra. "I have some questions regarding your credit card. Would you mind stepping into the office with me?" She almost winked.

The young desk clerk and I entered a small inside office, with me enjoying the sway of her hips on the way in. Hurriedly she closed the door behind us.

"Professor, I have to confess something." She blushed bright red and looked down over her full breasts to the floor, where her feet shuffled nervously a bit.

"Yes?" I could not imagine what it would be.

"I've been eavesdropping on your conversation. I know that I shouldn't have, but it was so interesting. You and your friends are talking about some pretty hot stuff. And then, out of the blue, it was like a bell rang... you're THE Professor Williams. You wrote those papers in the Hypnotic Deepening Institute's website, right? The ones reporting on the ancient Egyptian guide to telepathic sex?" She absent-mindedly fingered the top button of her blouse as she blurted this out.

"How did you come across those?" I was genuinely curious.

"I'm stuck here most of the time helping my dad run this place. We live in a back unit. But the one good thing is that we've got a website, and I handle all that for him. It's boring when I'm on the night shift, and so I surf the web. And I love reading Literoica." She looked up brightly at that.

"But how did you get a password for that Institute site? It's restricted to professionals!" I imagined some bulletin board posting it, and having the server run slow as thousands of horny teens tried to read through thick files looking for the non-existent pictures.

"I try to keep taking a few classes; someday I'm getting out of here with a degree and a real job. Professor Schatz wrote it on a sticky that he had on his monitor." I was hooked. I did not know her name yet, but she sparkled.

"That's very clever! I'd like to talk with you some more... someplace where we have more time..." I felt my voice dropping an octave, and enjoyed the feeling.

"I'm off tonight. I'll come to your room. My name is Toni."

And so, Ginna, you can imagine what came next. When I returned to my colleagues, it was easy to tell them that I had a credit card problem-- who has not? I had to go back to my room to call the company-- and then as it was getting late, I'd be turning in. "Good night, all!" I knew that it would be time for Bert and Ulla's annual coupling anyway. They were getting edgy about sticking around as it was.

Ginna, I know that you enjoy reading my accounts of lovemaking, much as I have enjoyed your reports. However, I am not going to give you every detail on this one-- just the highlights, because really, it was a distraction from the main point of my story. And, I know other people who would not believe me, but you will understand that Toni and I did have a wonderful conversation about her studies, my work, and the work of some of my colleagues. She is trying to determine what major to adopt, and so it really seemed to help her. The sex was naturally all the more beautiful with our minds so connected.

To be continued...

12