Sex Toy

Story Info
Woman uses men as her sex toys.
3.5k words
3.95
63.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chatbug
chatbug
471 Followers

If you dislike stories where the women are strong and dominant and the men serve and are submissive, then go find another story to read and criticize.

*

I've performed as a sex toy for a dominant woman this past year. It was never my fantasy to be a sex toy, but here's what happened.

One day, I searched through the website profiles in my area, looking for someone that shared my smoking and orgasm control fetishes. This particular time, I found four profiles that were close to what I was looking for.

I typed up an introductory message, and sent the message to the four women. One replied rather quickly, saying that I lacked experience in orgasm control. I was disappointed that she didn't at least communicate with me a bit before making her decision.

About two weeks after I sent the messages, one of the women replied with a list of questions about my fetishes. I answered her questions, and about a week later, she replied with another list of questions about me and my life. I answered her questions. A couple of days later, I received the following message from her.

"Meet me at the Qdoba Mexican Grill in Bel Air at 2pm, Saturday, April 22."

How nice of her to take for granted I had nothing else to do. For all she knew, I had a busy Earth Day planned. Her profile had no picture, so I had no idea who I would be meeting. I wasn't busy, and I figured, why not? Since my profile had a picture, I assumed she would introduce herself.

I arrived at Qdoba a few minutes before 2. I got in line, and ordered a naked steak burrito. I got my raspberry iced tea, and sat down to eat. I wondered what she looked like, and how we would discuss our mutual interests in a not-so-crowded restaurant.

I sat down and took a bite of my naked burrito. This nice looking woman came over to my table with her naked chicken burrito and sat down across from me. She looked to be in her late 20's or early 30's, attractive, with shoulder length straight brown hair and deep brown eyes.

I said "Hi".

She didn't say anything. She took a folded sheet of paper out of her purse, slid it over to me, and took a bite of her naked burrito.

I picked up the paper, unfolded it, and saw that she had typed out exactly what she was looking for. "How professional," I thought.

Sex Toy Application

If you're reading this, you are under consideration as one of my sex toys. If you want to be my sex toy, you must agree to the following:

•I will wear a lockable cock cage, which I will provide, 24 / 7.

•I will refer to you as "Mistress" at all times.

You will be assigned one or more nights. At 5:30 pm, you will call me, and ask me what I want for dinner. You will purchase dinner for me, and arrive at my house at 6 pm. I understand that you may be somewhat early or late, depending on how crowded the restaurant might be, but constant lateness will cause this agreement to be terminated.

You will undress in the living room. While you are in my home, you will wear nothing but your cock cage.

You will not speak to me, unless I ask you a question.

You will take my dinner into the kitchen, put it on a plate, pour me a drink, and bring the plate and drink into the dining room, where I'll be seated. While I'm eating, you'll stand behind me, out of my sight. If I need more to drink, you will refill my glass. After I get up from the table, you'll clear and clean the table, and put the dishes in the dishwasher.

After you've cleaned up, you will come into my bedroom. I will bind you to my bed, and you will sexually service me with your mouth and tongue in whatever manner I choose. You earn one credit for each orgasm you help me reach. I will tell you how many credits you've earned for the night.

You will lose credits if you displease me in any way. I will let you know what you did and how many credits you lose.

You must earn a minimum of 5 credits times the number of nights per week you've been assigned for me to unlock your cock cage. You will be allowed to masturbate where and how I specify. You will have a time limit. If you don't cum, it's your problem, not mine.

You must keep track of your credits, and let me know when you've earned a release when you arrive. Any credits over the minimum amount are lost; you start over from zero after your masturbation session.

You will be assigned a safe word. If for some reason you need me to release you from the bed before I'm satisfied, you will use the safe word. You will get no credits any night you use your safe word.

I shouldn't have to write this, but you must shower and brush your teeth before our meeting. If you smell, have bad breath, or soil my sheets, this agreement is terminated.

The first night you come over, I will provide a lock for your cock cage. You cock cage is to remain on unless I unlock it. If you have a medical emergency, you may cut the lock and remove the cage. Three emergences in a year will terminate this agreement. Any non-emergency release will terminate this agreement.

By the time I looked up again, she was halfway through her naked burrito.

Her face was expressionless as she asked, "Any questions?"

I tried to keep my voice low. There were people sitting all around our table. "No, your explanation was thorough, Mistress."

A smile broke through. "How many nights were you hoping for?"

I thought for a moment. More nights meant more time with her. More nights meant more service, but few additional benefits. "Two, Mistress?"

"Ah, a go-getter. I have Monday and Friday available. Do you have a cock cage?"

I winced. I hoped no one heard her ask that. "No. But I'll order one today, Mistress."

She passed another piece of paper to me. I looked and saw a phone number.

"Call me when you have the cock cage."

"Yes Mistress."

She smiled. "Good. I hope to hear from you soon." She finished her naked burrito, got up, and left.

I thought about Mistress as I finished my naked burrito. Nope, no beating around the bush with her. I'd been on job interviews that weren't as professional. She seemed very matter-of-fact about the whole thing.

I wondered how many sex toy men she had in the past and currently. It didn't seem fair that she was going to be my only sex partner, while she would have many. But she was young and pretty, so she could dictate the terms of our agreement.

I ordered a metal cock cage and metal ring from J. T.'s Stockroom that night on the Internet. It arrived a few days later. I knew the metal ring would fit snugly behind my cock and balls, since I measured that and provided the size, but I wondered how the one size fits all cock cage fit me. I tried it on, using a suitcase padlock I had. I found out later that night that I could go to the bathroom fairly easily. There was a large hole in the front of the cage. I decided it would be a good idea to wear the cock cage for a couple of days before I called Mistress.

After a couple of days of wearing the cock cage, I decided that I could wear it long term. It didn't show through my trousers, unless you knew what you were looking for. I was glad that I had ordered the metal cage, because I didn't feel any irritation. I knew other men wore plastic cages, but I felt I could keep my cock clean easier in the shower with the perforated metal cage.

I called Mistress, and told her I had the cock cage.

She gave me her address, and told me to start this Friday night.

I was rather excited and curious. I did an Internet search on her address and found out her name was Melanie. I didn't find out anything else. I wondered why she was so secretative? I guess toys didn't need to know anything about their owner.

I called Mistress at 5:30 Friday night. She told me to pick up a naked chicken burrito at Qdoba. I got over there at 5:45, and made it to her house just before six. I was glad she hadn't picked Outback. I realized that I needed to be in the restaurant neighborhood before I called her.

Mistress answered the door wearing one of those shear blouses that professional women wear, and a skirt. I assumed that she had just got home from work as well.

I went into the living room, and undressed.

Mistress came over, and asked, "Where's the cock cage?"

I took out the cock cage, and handed it to Mistress. I imagine she'd seen this type of metal cock cage before, as she quickly put the ring and the cage on, and locked them in place with a brass padlock.

Mistress looked at me, and said, "Your safe word is strawberry."

I went into the kitchen with her dinner. It took me a couple of minutes to find the plates and utensils. I found some Coke Zero in the refrigerator, and not much else. I guessed that she ate out a lot, or had a lot of dinners brought to her. For a moment, I wondered how many sex toys she had?

By the time I brought dinner out, she was sitting at a small two-person dining room table. I stood behind her and watched her eat. I wondered how she would let me know if she wanted more Coke Zero?

After Mistress finished eating, she had a cigarette. I stood behind her, watching her smoke. Afterwards, she got up and went into her bedroom. I cleared the table, put the dishes in the dishwasher, found a sponge, and came back to clear the table. Her paper didn't mention the ashtray, but I thought it safer for me to empty and clean the ashtray too.

Mistress was sitting on the bed when I entered the bedroom. The bed had a wooden frame, with three cargo tie-down rings on the ends and center of the headboard, and three cargo tie-down rings on the ends and center of the foot board.

After I lay down, Mistress chained my wrists to the center tie-down with a short length of chain and two padlocks. She then got up off the bed and chained my ankles to the two end tie-downs. After securely chaining me to the middle of her bed, she stood to the side and undressed. She made no attempt to be sexy; she undressed like she was about to take a shower.

It was exciting to see Mistress naked, as she climbed on the bed, and straddled my stomach. My cock easily filled the cock cage.

The first time I saw Mistress in Qdoba's, I thought she was breasty, but I couldn't really tell through the sweatshirt she wore. Naked, I saw just out-of-proportion her breasts were compared to the rest of her body. Instead of the orange, or possibly grapefruit size breasts you would expect on a slender woman like her, hers were more like cantaloupes. Pert cantaloupes at that. They were certainly nice to look at.

Mistress closed her eyes, bent forward, and kissed me. I was pleasantly surprised at how long we kissed. It seemed like a long time before she sat up again.

I was pretty sure that Mistress' breasts were enhanced. They felt firm and unyielding as they pressed into my chest while we kissed.

Mistress picked herself up on her knees and turned around in the bed. She lowered her ass into my face, and I assumed she wanted me to lick her asshole. I licked, pushing my tongue into the hole as much as I could. After a while, she bent forward into a 69 position, and dropped her pussy into my mouth.

She was already wet as I lapped up her juices. I started to nibble on her clit, and I heard "Not yet." I licked her pussy lips and lapped up her juices for a while, until I heard her command, "Now".

I nibbled on her clit and lapped up her juices. Mistress verbally directed me and after a long while she had what I assumed was an orgasm. Mistress slid forward for a few minutes and we both rested.

After Mistress slid her pussy back into my mouth, I kept nibbling and licking as much as I could. I wasn't used to eating pussy for so long, and I took breaks when my mouth and jaw tired. Mistress poked my balls with her fingernails when my breaks were too long. I was very happy when Mistress had her second orgasm, and slid forward for several minutes.

It seemed too soon when Mistress slid back, and I went back to nibbling and licking. My balls were sore from her squeezing and fingernail poking, and when she mercifully slid forward, I was very happy.

Mistress climbed off of me, and lay down next to me. She rested her head on my chest, and drew circles on my chest and stomach with her finger. After a while, she got up out of bed, and put a robe on.

Mistress came over to the side of the bed. "You get zero credit."

The look of shock on my face made Mistress smile.

"Yes, I had a couple of orgasms. But I had to direct you so much, and you took so many breaks, that you get zero credit. I'm the tease here, not you. You'd better whip your mouth and tongue into shape, or I'll never unlock your cock."

Mistress unlocked me from the bed. I went into the living room, got dressed, and went home, disappointed.

On my third visit, I found out how Mistress would let me know she wanted more Coke Zero. She moved her glass to the edge of the table. I took it into the kitchen, filled the glass, and brought it back to the table. She didn't acknowledge my action at all.

I visited Mistress for almost three weeks before I earned my first credit. By now, I knew better how Mistress wanted her pussy eaten. My mouth, jaw, and tongue were more accustomed to the long sessions, and I was able to give her more pleasure. As a reward, instead of Mistress putting her robe on when we were done, she got a cigarette and straddled my stomach. I looked at her naked body while she smoked.

Other than the phone call, and her commands, Mistress didn't speak to me, and I didn't speak to her. It felt strange to sexually service someone, and not talk to her. I still knew almost nothing about Mistress, while she knew a lot about me.

I was very excited after earning my 10th credit. I'd been locked up for almost six weeks, and I was very excited about masturbating. It was hard to wait until the Friday night.

When Mistress opened the door, I blurted out, "Mistress, I've earned a release."

The stern expression on Mistress' face told me something was wrong. I stood in the hallway and waited for her to speak.

"How dare you speak to me in my home?"

"But, but, how was I supposed to let you know I earned a release?"

Mistress slapped my face with the back of her hand. "How about a written note?"

The anger and the slap were too much. I started crying.

Mistress took my head in her hand. "Stop crying."

I looked into Mistress' face. Her expression was still very stern.

"Since this is your first infraction, you'll only lose 4 credits. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress," I meekly replied.

Mistress walked off.

I went into the living room and undressed. I was numb as I prepared dinner for Mistress. It wasn't until I was standing behind her, watching her eat, that I realized I wouldn't be unlocked. It was all I could do to keep from crying again.

When we were in bed, I wasn't terribly excited about licking Mistress' pussy. She lay on top of me for a few minutes before she climbed off and sat on the bed.

Mistress looked at me and growled, "If you're not going to eat me properly, you might as well go home."

I looked at her. I knew she didn't want me to say anything, but I had no idea how to respond.

She reached over me and got something out of the end table. She lit a cigarette and took a puff. "Maybe these will adjust your attitude."

Mistress had a pair of clothespins in her hands. Before I knew it, she had clamped a clothespin on each of my nipples. I felt a sharp pain for a minute, and then the pain dulled. I lay there, my chest throbbing, watching Mistress smoke her cigarette.

I nearly screamed when Mistress took the clothespins off. The blood rushing into my nipples felt like someone hit them with a hammer. She climbed on top of me, and had me eat her to four orgasms. She gave me two credits.

Finally, after Monday night, I had my 10 credits again.

The following Friday, I wrote a note. I gave the note to Mistress after I arrived, and she smiled. I wondered how she would let me masturbate. I hoped there wouldn't be any more unpleasant surprises.

After dinner, instead of Mistress having a cigarette at the dining room table, she led me into the living room. She took a key out of the end table by the sofa, and unlocked my cock cage. My cock took a moment before it stiffened.

"Kneel," Mistress commanded.

I knelt down in front of the sofa. Mistress took off her panties and tossed them at me. "Use this."

Mistress sat down on the sofa and lit a cigarette. She took a puff, and said, "You have until I finish this cigarette. Go ahead and play with yourself.

I took the silk panties and stroked my cock. Mistress was still wearing a shear blouse and a skirt, but I knew she didn't have anything on under the skirt. I hadn't noticed, but she wasn't wearing a bra under the blouse either. I could see her nipples clearly, and I thought that she might be excited as well.

It didn't take long for me to cum, after being locked up for almost seven weeks. I rested a moment, and tried to cum a second time, but I wasn't successful.

Mistress put her cigarette out, and said, "Time's up."

I stood up, and she locked the cock cage. We went into the bedroom, and I performed as her sex toy.

There's not much else to tell. Every two to three weeks I would earn a release, and kneel in front of Mistress masturbating with her panties while she smoked a cigarette.

Our bedroom routine didn't vary much. I was impressed that Mistress was always ready to be eaten. Once or twice a month I licked around her tampon string. I mean, she never got bloated or had cramps. She was always in the mood.

Once Mistress locked me to the bed, she relaxed. We would kiss, which I appreciated very much. We probably kissed for 15 to 20 minutes. I would lick her ass for a while, and then she would either straddle my face facing the headboard, or lie on top of me in a 69 position. I probably ate her pussy for an hour and a half to two hours most nights for three or four orgasms. Yes, I still took breaks, but not when she was anywhere near an orgasm.

After I satisfied her, she would lie on the bed snuggling against me for 10 to 15 minutes. She would get up, straddle my stomach, and have a cigarette. I would stare at her naked body while she smoked.

The one thing that I didn't expect is how much I would miss touching her. Sure, like just about every guy, I would love to fondle her massive breasts, but that wasn't going to happen. I found that I missed holding her. I wanted to put my arm around her waist while we lay in bed cuddling together. That wasn't going to happen either.

It's been an interesting experience, sexually serving a woman that I've never touched, and probably will never touch. I'm not sure how much longer I want to service her. It's more of a chore and less pleasurable than I would have expected.

chatbug
chatbug
471 Followers