Sex Toys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it! That's it! Stimulate the clit! STIMULATE IT!" Say her excited nerves. "It's almost ready. It's-s-s-s-s-s...." The body acts - her hips rapidly rise and fall, again and again. The drawn-up legs move back and forth - faster, faster as a long, drawn-out cry issues from Mary's throat. The vibrator drops from her hand. Her legs come together, squeezing her tormented, passionate clit, until its vibrations cease. This was a different clit pleasure from the oral stimulation. Better? No, just different, just different.

Taking deep breaths, Mary just lies there waiting for her heart to calm down. How long? It seems like hours. Finally, her heart beat is back to normal. She just lies there - resting. She feels so weak. That was SOME session.

With her mind back to normal, Mary thinks, "Coffee, something sweet, some protein." Can I stand? I AM weak!"

Putting on a robe, she carefully goes down the stairs to the kitchen. While she heats a cup of coffee in the microwave and toasts bread, Mary checks the fridge - for what? Left-over chicken! Chew the chicken slowly. That's fine. Finish up with toast and coffee. I can feel some strength returning. Good. My legs still feel a little weak. Guess I'll settle in the lounge chair and watch T.V. Mark won't be home for several hours yet.

And that's where he found her - sound asleep with the T.V. on.

12