All Comments on 'Sex Type Thing'

by StacyVB

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
NormCastleNormCastleabout 13 years ago
Hmm

Sexy, cute, and HOT ! Had a similar incident some years ago, but with a bit more flair....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Any woman that stupid

deserves the divorce and diseases she gets from it. For all she knows this guy has full blown AIDS, in fact if he is alone it should tell her a hell of a lot about him.

sketty_langlandsketty_langlandabout 13 years ago
Stupid anonymous commenter

Why don't you read the story before you comment - he was with a woman!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
The end

That ending was a hoot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
i guess

i guess it was meant to be a piece of humor i don't get it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
This IS a stupid tale.

Nothing else to say. Just in line with most of the crap posted recently.

m48gunnerm48gunnerabout 13 years ago
Well,

Hot story, but a marriage in even more trouble. It was a neat closing sentence, really tongue in cheek. Can't help feeling sad for the husband and the marriage....maybe better to end it (the marriage) while they are still "best of friends (para 1)" and before she destroys him and whatever they did share once upon a time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Marriage advice?

In all the stories I've read here, I've never read a comment with marriage advice before! Does it say somewhere this was a true story?

Anyway, fun. Love that song.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 12 years ago
his answer

things are cool baby. pretty soon i can piss without screaming and the blood will eventually stop but not before the cock you have been riding rots and falls off - how is it going with you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
"We were best friends, but that was about it."

Written by someone who knows nothing about friendship and marriage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous