Sex with My Stoner BBW Cousin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of minutes later, she started trembling, so I grabbed her left thigh with both hands and pushed it back toward her upper body. That held her in place as my licking intensified.

She continued to lose more and more control of her body. I felt her trying to shake violently as she was filled with extreme pleasure and kept whispering "Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, oh shit," which she went on to say several hundred times over the next few minutes. Ever since I fell in love and lust with her, I had always loved that she had a very filthy mouth. It was a huge turn in to me. But I'd never heard it even half as filthy as it had been in the last 24 hours. That made my new romantic and sexual relationship with her even more exciting.

After a few more minutes of licking her clit and holding her down, something suddenly changed. Her level of pleasure seemed to skyrocket and her repeated whispering of "Oh shit" turned simply to loud gasping. A couple of seconds later, she had an amazing burst of strength, pushing me upward with both of her hands. She then very aggressively sat up with her mouth wide open but making no sound, and her eyes shut as tight as can be. Grabbing me by the hair, she grunted in my left ear "Come on you fucking whore; fuck the shit out of your cousin doggy style."

At that, probably running on adrenaline, she flipped all of her 315 lbs. over in just about a second, landing on all fours with her ass up in the air. I then pulled my sweatpants down to my knees and was about to crawl up to her and start the fuck, but apparently I wasn't fast enough for her. Her left heel immediately kicked me at full force on the back of my left thigh to nudge me closer to her. As I did, she reached behind her with her left hand, grabbed my massive hard on, and put it inside her.

I immediately wrapped my right forearm around her thighs and began fucking her hard and fast. The bed shook violently beneath us. And this position felt even better than did the missionary position in which I gave her my virginity about 10 hours earlier. Doggy style allowed me to penetrate her deeper. And just a few seconds into the fuck, a lightbulb went off in my head.

While I continued the fuck, my left hand reached down to my sweatpants and pulled out my phone, then turned on its flashlight app and shone the light down on Megan's soles. Being able to see her soles while fucking her greatly heightened my excitement. It was also very cool to see her ass and thighs shake up and down like gelatin.

Megan also seemed to like doggy style better. She reacted far more to it. She gasped over and over and her cunt contracted several times. None of that happened during our first fuck. And the contractions gave my fuckstick an even greater sensation this time.

I was hoping to hold my come for her a lot longer this time, but my inexperience combined with the contractions drove me over the edge. I came about as quickly as I did in our first fuck, but my orgasm was even better this time, and lasted about as long, even though the load that I shot her wasn't quite as big.

A few seconds after my orgasm ended and I stopped pounding her, she immediately collapsed onto her front and rolled onto her right side with her back to the wall. I then lay down right behind her and wrapped my arms tightly around her as she worked us into a spooning position. I slid my left hand up her shirt had placed it on her belly while I cupped my right hand on her left shoulder. Meanwhile, she held my left hand with both of her hands.

"Buddy?" I whispered to her.

"Yeah?" she whispered back.

"I'm sorry I came so fast."

"It's okay," she said very assuringly. "I know you're new to all this. You're doing fucking awesome for how inexperienced you are. You just made me fucking come about 10 times. Besides, you're only 18 and you're going to be my boyfriend forever, so you have lots of time to improve, and I'm going to make sure that you do."

"I guess you're going to use your seven years of experience to help me reach my potential?"

"I sure the fuck am. And I'm going to demand nothing but the best from you!"

"I'll give you nothing but my best, Buddy!"

"Yes you will, or you will be severely punished!

"Oh shit, we're going to be the best couple ever!"

"We sure the fuck are!"

"I just had a funny thought!"

"Oh yeah?! What?!"

"What if someday we apply for a marriage license and they ask why we have the same last name?!"

"Oh shit, that would be fucking hilarious!"

Suddenly, I began feeling very mushy and started crying. Megan instantly rolled over and took me in her arms, which I immediately reciprocated. "Buddy, what's wrong?" she asked in a very comforting and concerned tone.

While still crying, I responded. "When I first fell in love with you, I planned to never tell you and I thought you'd never find out. I just thought that over the years, we'd be cousins, best friends, and weed buddies, and that I'd secretly enjoy your soles. I even thought that maybe I'd come up with the courage to kiss them while you were passed out on weed, or give you a foot massage and hope you didn't suspect that I was doing it for sexual excitement. Then I remember that day when I got home from school near the end of ninth grade and my mom told me that you were caught dealing drugs and could get 25 years. I just ran to my room and cried. I thought I'd never see you in person again. I thought you'd die in prison before the 25 years were up."

"Oh, Buddy; I'm sorry you went through all that. I know that must've been so hard on you. If I'd known how you felt back then, I would've tried to comfort you through my letters a lot more than I did, instead of just letting you try to comfort me all the time."

By this time, I'd stopped crying, but was still feeling somber. "Thanks, Buddy. But anyway, I was so relieved when I found out that you got only five years and could be out in two and a half."

"I'm glad it was at least a relief to you."

"It wasn't to you also?"

"No, not really. I mean, I understand why it was a relief to you, and of course I would've taken it a lot harder if I'd gotten more time, but it still seemed like such a long time."

"I understand; I picked up on that from your letters. You always seemed completely miserable until the last two or three months before your release."

"Yeah, I was, but your letters helped me so much and made me look forward so much to getting released, because even though I had no idea that sex and romance would be part of it, I'd still always thought of you as my best friend and of course I kept thinking about us getting fucked up together again."

"Speaking of which, I wanted so much to write about weed in those letters, but I didn't, because I was concerned that if I did, they'd be confiscated by the prison officials."

"Yeah, that's what I figured, and that's the reason I didn't write about weed, either."

"When you were in prison, I bought books of stamps at a time, and writing those letters was always a highlight of my day. And every day when I got home, I always ran to the mailbox and was so happy when I saw a new letter from you."

"That's exactly how I felt. And there were plenty of days that I never left my cell. I just sat there on my cot all day and wrote to you, and of course it always brightened up my day so much when I got a letter from you. The sweet things you wrote often made me cry. Looking back now, it's easy to see how deeply you were in love with me. Like I said back at Subway, I just didn't think about it because we're cousins."

"I'm so happy that my letters made you so happy. And of course, I'm so relieved that when you found out exactly how I felt about you, you didn't think that I was a fucking pervert!"

"Actually, you have that completely wrong! You ARE a fucking pervert! I mean, starting when you were only 14, you took over 2,000 pictures of your cousin's soles and posted them all on the internet, you stole her flip flops and jacked off with them, you stole her underpants and wore them - of course you're a fucking pervert! Just like I am! That's another thing that makes us such a fucking awesome couple!"

"I'm very happy that you feel that way! So far, you've seen my perversion a lot more than I've seen yours, but I can hardly wait to see all of yours!"

"Buddy, you have no fucking idea! I have so many fucking perverted plans for us, but I'm not going to tell you what any of them are! I'm just going to let you be surprised!"

"Wow, that will be ab-SOLE-lutely fantastic!"

"It sure the fuck will be!"

"Hey, that reminds me! Is there any special reason that you've had such a filthy fucking mouth since you woke me up yesterday?!"

"Yes! I noticed that you told several of your sole fetish friends that you love my filthy mouth and that it makes your fuckstick throb whenever I say 'shit' or 'fuck!' So I decided to say those words to you even a lot fucking more than usual!"

"I'm very happy that you did, because it's a huge turn on every time I hear you say those words! I never get tired of it at all!"

"That's great! I've always loved saying those words! And I fucking love saying them even more now that I know how much pleasure it brings you!"

"It also brings me a lot of pleasure when you refer to my cock as my fuckstick! Did you get that word from my email, too?!"

"Yes! I'd never seen or heard that word, but I saw that you typed it a lot in those messages, so I figured you'd like hearing me say it! And besides that, I get a kick out of the word!"

"That's good! I saw that word one time in an erotic story and immediately thought it was fucking awesome! It's been by far my favorite word for 'cock' ever since!"

"Mine too! In fact, from now on, it'll probably be the only word I use for that part of your body!"

"I'm very excited to know that!"

"Hey, I just thought of something! Next Spring, you're taking me to your prom!"

"Really?!"

"Yes! I never went to either of mine! My junior year, I didn't have a date, and my senior year, my boyfriend wouldn't go with me."

"Why not?"

"I don't know; he just said he didn't want to."

"It sounds like you still feel bad about that."

"Yeah, I do. It's a special part of my youth that I missed out on and I've always regretted that. But now I'll get to fulfill it with you!

"Well, I'll be very happy to do that for you! I didn't go my junior year, because I wasn't interested in any woman but you. But it'll be awesome to go with you next Spring and I know we'll make it an amazing experience for us!"

"Oh yeah; I already have lots of ideas!"

"That's great; I'm sure that all of your ideas are super awesome! And I'll be so proud to have you as my prom date!"

"Are you sure you'll be proud to be with your cousin who weighs more than twice what you do?!"

"Yes! Of course, probably no one will know that you're my cousin unless we go public about it by then! But I won't be the least bit ashamed to be with you, because you're the woman of my dreams!"

Megan started mildly crying at that and clinging to me even more tightly, as I reciprocated. "I never thought anyone could make me feel so secure."

"I'm glad I do, Buddy! You're the most awesome person ever and the greatest privilege anyone could have is to be your boyfriend forever."

That made her burst into both laughing and crying at once. "Well the greatest privilege I could ever have is to forever be the girlfriend of the most fucking awesome person ever, and that person is you, Buddy!"

That brought a few tears to my eyes as well. "I love you so much, Buddy."

"I love you so much, too."

At that, we began a slow, deep, passionate kiss accompanied by more caressing of each other as the fronts if our bodies touched completely. I thought it was going to lead to more sex, maybe including getting my first blow job and giving my first sole worship. But the massive doses of both weed and excitement over the last two days were too much. In just a few minutes, we fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next thing I remember was hearing an alarm, which woke up Megan and me simultaneously.

"Shit," she whispered. "That's my parents' alarm. Hurry up and go lie down on the couch, then get back in bed with me when they're gone. Get some rest in the meantime. You need it!"

"Okay! I love you so much, Buddy."

"I love you so much, too."

At that, we had a quick kiss and I ran out onto the couch, where I lay down and almost immediately fell asleep. I looked forward to the day when she and I lived alone together and spent all of every night together. In the meantime, it was a wonderful consolation that after all those years of dreaming and fantasizing, the woman of my dreams, my cousin Megan, was all mine.

TO BE CONTINUED

12