SexGames Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You said you wanted it hard," I growled low.

"Baby!" she screamed. "I'm going to cum!" I tightened my grip on her hips and kept pounding her body as hard and fast as I could. She grabbed her pillow and put it over her face. She let out a scream of epic proportions. I felt her tight cunt constrict around my cock as she started to cum. I never wavered and continued pummeling her sexy, young body with my rock hard cock. Her slender frame started convulsing as she rode out orgasm after orgasm.

Taylor dug her manicured nails into my chest. I finally slowed down and let her ride out her orgasms. She looked up at me with a dazed look in her eyes. I smiled at her as she dropped her hands and then closed her eyes. Her chest rose and fell with each deep breath that she took.

"Holy fucking hell," she moaned. "I've never felt like this in my life."

"Yeah?" I asked as I slid my hard cock from her pussy.

"Yes, fuck. For a minute I thought I was going to pass out," Taylor said as she opened her eyes and looked up at me. "My whole fucking body is tingling."

"And I'm not even done yet," I said with a grin.

"What?" she asked. "I don't know if I can take any more."

"We'll find out," I said as I stood up and pulled her sexy body with me.

I kissed her soft lips as my hands moved up and down her back. She was such an exquisite kisser that we made out for a few minutes before I turned her around and bent her over her bed. She looked incredibly hot bent over in nothing but her black strappy heels.

"You are one sexy bitch," I said. I gave her ass a playful slap and she looked back over her shoulder at me and smiled. I guided my throbbing cock-head back to her pussy and slid it in with one quick thrust.

"Fuck!" Taylor screamed. I slapped her ass a bit harder and gave her a few more deep thrusts with my hard cock. I looked around her room at the cheerleading ribbons and trophies. Then I saw a picture of Taylor and Mikayla together in their cheerleader outfits. I was angry at myself for giving in to the temptation of Taylor. I tried to tell myself it wasn't me fucking her but Ryan James, but I knew better.

What was this hold that Mikayla had on me? I felt much more guilty fucking her friend Taylor than I had ever felt for cheating on my wife with her. Vira tried to warn me of the dangers of coming to this party and popping into Ryan's body. I was pissed off that I didn't listen to her. I was even more pissed off that I had given into Taylor. I decided I had to make it worth my while.

I reached up and grabbed a handful of Taylor's strawberry blonde hair with my right hand. I tugged it back hard as I thrust my cock deep inside of her pussy. She screamed as I fucked her with deep, hard, angry thrusts. Her head snapped back and she gazed up at the ceiling as I used her body for my pleasure.

"Fuck! Ryan!" Taylor screamed as I pounded her. My big, hard cock slammed in and out of her gushing wet pussy as hard and fast as it could go. I had a brief moment where I tried to regain control of my senses. I took a deep breath and slowed down. I was sure that I'd been too rough with the sexy blonde cheerleader. I was about to apologize when she looked over her shoulder, smiled and asked, "Is that all you've got?"

"You fucking slut," I groaned as I yanked Taylor's long hair back. I started pummeling her pussy once again with deep, hard fuck strokes. My left hand slid around her body and started playing with her clit. I was going to show this little bitch everything I had.

"Yes!" Taylor screamed as I fucked her. I pulled her hair back even harder and she moaned her approval.

"Fuck," I growled as my cock split her in two with jackhammer thrusts. My fingers were starting to cramp up as I teased her clit with furious circular motions.

"Yes!" Taylor screamed as her cunt gripped me tighter. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" she moaned as her orgasms exploded. I knew I was about to blow so I used every ounce of energy that I had left to fuck her hard.

"Fuck, yes!" I yelled as I felt myself start to explode. I yanked Taylor's long hair back and stopped teasing her clit. My knees almost gave way as I thrust my cock deep in her pussy and unloaded. I steadied myself with my left hand on her bed as I emptied what felt like a gallon of cum inside of her. I guess there were some advantages to being young again.

"Fuck, Ry," Taylor said as I released her hair and she collapsed onto her bed. My cock was still semi-hard, so I gave her a few more thrusts and slapped her ass for good measure.

"I'd say my tension has now been fully relieved," I said as I slid myself from her dripping wet pussy. I moved onto the bed next to her and smiled. She slithered closer to me and draped her arm over my chest. "Do I get a passing grade?" I asked.

"Fuck." Taylor giggled. "A+, Ry."

"Thanks, you weren't so bad yourself," I said with a cocky grin.

"You're an asshole." Taylor laughed.

"I know," I said. "But still, never let anyone make you feel like you are second best to anyone else, Taylor. You are an amazing fucking girl."

"Thanks," she said with a smile. She rested her head on my chest and fell asleep.

I was about to drift off myself when I heard Vira's voice in my head. "Taylor's parents are about to come into her room."

"Fuck," I groaned. "That can't end well. Get me out of here."

"What?" Taylor asked half-asleep as I saw a flash of light. A moment later I was back in the simulation chamber laying on the floor.

"Now that was crazy," I said as I got to my feet.

"Did you learn what you needed to know?" Vira asked.

"You know what happened," I snapped back. "I gave into teenage hormones. I should have listened to you in the first place."

"Affirmative," Vira said.

"Is Mikayla still at the party?" I asked as I walked into the basement.

"No, and she has been texting you."

"Fuck, why didn't you tell me?" I asked.

"You were," Vira said and then paused for a moment. "Otherwise occupied."

I picked up my phone and saw a few messages from Mikayla. She was asking where I was and saying she wanted to have an adventure.

"Sorry, fell asleep," I texted back. "The party wasn't any fun?"

"Just a bunch of guys trying to get in my panties," she replied.

"None of them succeeded?" I asked with a smiley emoji.

"No, did you want one of them to?" she asked.

"No, I did not," I replied. "I want you all to myself."

I felt the guilt wash over me about what I had done with Taylor. I had to fight the urge to come clean with Mikayla right then, knowing that it would only cause her pain. I told myself that I had to do my best to figure out what I wanted. I had infinite possibilities and infinite women that I could be fucking. Why was it that all I seemed to want was Mikayla?