All Comments on 'SexGames Ch. 07'

by TallMarriedMan

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So glad to see this story continuing! So many possibilities. I wish I had a girl like Mikayla to fool around with.

churchj991churchj991almost 3 years ago

Fantastic chapter! I am so glad you have returned and continued this story. You have always been one of my favorite authors here. I hope you continue and don’t take too long to complete the next chapter.

TallMarriedManTallMarriedManalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you, churchj991! I am glad you are enjoying this series, and hopefully the other stories I have submitted. It's always a struggle to have enough time. Getting feedback on the stories do prod me quite a bit. Not sure if chapter 8 of this will be next or a story for this year's Halloween contest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a pleasant surprise to see another chapter!! Please don't stop. Love how he is using Vira especially the Taylor incident in last chapter. Such endless possibilities! Thanks for writing this

SmokegillSmokegillalmost 3 years ago

Love this story glad to see another chapter and I hope you continue with it for a long time. I like some of your other stories but this one is my favorite

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love it and hope you add more. I still think it would be cool if vita could convince Kelly and Jenny to join in. It sounds like Mikyla has already played with Jenny before

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really enjoying your stories in this series man. I think it might be fun to have John and Mikayla get caught having sex by his wife or Jenny and have to use Vira to undo the situation. Just a suggestion! Looking forward to the next chapter :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just discovered this series and I really hope it keeps going! The writing is excellent, the premise is original, and overall well executed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Waiting for more please. Love the way you incorporate super powers with cheating and lust.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hoping for more! The story line has unlimited possibilities. The fact that hours/days in the simulator is a split second on the Kelly/Jenny’s timeline works out great. I was curious how John could get drained by Mik and then shoot another big load in his wife’s mouth in the hot tub, but if he slept the whole night with Mik and then they didn’t do it again in the morning he would have recovered.

Please continue this story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very creative and steamy story. I hope we get another chapter where John officially decides to be with Mikayla. Let them marry and have babies, they’re clearly in love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please give us an update! The cheating. The desire. The dirty talk. His wife being clueless and jealous of young Mikayla. It’s one of best series ever written on this site. John and Mikayla deserve to fuck and sneak around forever. He much prefers her hot young body to his wife’s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please continue this. John should just abandon his wife, marry Mikayla and start a new family together

202GE202GE8 months ago

The sci-fi portion is great, the indecision and lack of confidence of the main character is not.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTallMarriedMan@TallMarriedMan
►►► DESIRING JORDYN ◄◄◄ A married man is tempted by his son's girlfriend. Brand new story ONLY on Patreon. http://patreon.com/tallmarriedman ►►► SUPPORT MY WORK ON PATREON ◄◄◄ If you like my stories, please consider supporting our work! Those that donate get early access t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SexGames Ch. 06 Previous Part
SexGames Series Info