All Comments on 'SEXretary'

by sexy_jessie

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Very nice story that turned me on

This trilogy is becum one of my favorits!

Thanx to Helena and Samantha. What a magnificent story!

It's really building up to a climax! Hope to find more of those stories around this corner.

Sexy_jessie please go on with these type of writing?!?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
GFriday

I really love these stories where a male boss or manager winds up demoted to skirted secretary and finds they actually like the clerical world and femmy world more than the macho suit and tie world.

There's a lot of scenarios where this can work: a secretary blackmails a crooked or sexually harrassing boss into giving her control, or a secretary and boss arguing whose job is easier and agreeing to swap roles only through whatever circumstances, wind up making it permanent. And the ones where the "new girl" winds up pleasing a man, while not necessary, are also cool.

I'd also love to see a story where a nasty female boss winds up blackmailed by her female office staff into the same situation, and winds up in an F/F situation losing her company and becoming a permanent file clerk or whatever.

I'd love to see you pursue some of these ideas in future stories. As it is, this one's a delight.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
great trilogy of stories

Your trilogy was excellent. It was very good writing with a lot of details - unlike some of the other stories on Literotica. The details of the clothes Samantha wears are an enjoyable part of your story. I enjoy reading about her sexy clothes and I find myself imagining being dressed up in those same clothes. I wish I was Samantha !!!!! I want to be Samantha !!!!! I wish I could find a boss like Jemma because I truly want to act and feel like a woman who pleases men - in every way. I love sucking cock & getting fucked and I love it when men flirt with me when I'm wearing my sexy clothes. Please continue the trilogy - or start another one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

you did a very good job. remember every story is going to get criticized for something so dont let it bother you. any chance of more adventures of david, jemma, helena and/or samantha?

Michelle JoMichelle Joabout 13 years ago
Samantha or Sam both have won the lottery

Your writing talents are only surpassed by your creative imagination ... Samantha is the dream of many Cd\T-girls and David is their fantasy of the reward for successfully making the transition into the "Wonderful World of Femininity".

Thank you for sharing, I look forward to the next chapter in what I hope to be many adventurous encounters for both Samantha and Helena.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I want to be just like Samantha

I would truly love to be Samantha. I enjoy dressing in women's clothes and I've been sucking cock for years. Lately, I was fucked by a man for the first time AND I LOVED IT !!!! Now, I plan to go out and pick up hot men (just like David) and spend all night with him.

Love your stories !!!!

desireethtttvdesireethtttvover 12 years ago
I love your style..........

...the way you entice us with what Samantha wore, her makeup, her nails, all of it leading up to her submission to men was fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sexetary

I enjoyed the story very much and would love to be someones secretary and satisfy the sexual desires of the clients.

Sincerely,

Josie of Augusta, Georgia

ComodineComodineover 11 years ago
Peut-être plus qu'une TRILOGIE

I agree with the other comments.

And I will add- I read all that you wrote (here) - I note that your stories are very consistent relationships among them, which means that they may be published in the same book (after a little work clesning)

Congratulation ! ☻

Yo vos envio una Montaña de Besos y Fuerte Abrazos ♥

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
fun but I'm disappointed

we didn't see more of Helena's adventures.

candicane410candicane410over 10 years ago
I'm a bi woman but...

I love reading about men on men. And just found out today that Literotica has these she-male stories. I masturbated through each one..I wish it were on video though. Thanks for the great story, and like so many others I want more of Jemma, Helena, and Samantha. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You're hired...

Hi sexy_jessie

I would love to be your David

chapelsknightchapelsknightalmost 7 years ago

I wish I was Sam....but being 6'3 350 I don't think it will ever happen. May Sam/Samantha have many a naughty adventures!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story

Great Story very sexy. I loved the forced feminization

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow, so exciting

It was a pleasure reading that story and I wish that were me in it as the sexy secretary.

great work,

kisses, Marie-Christine

Bicurious_77Bicurious_77about 1 year ago

Hi sexy_jessie,

Very exciting! Story was engrossing enough that I didn’t see twist coming. Would have liked to see Samantha fucked sooner, but that didn’t take away from the enjoyment. Would love to see a story with Brock sometime.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous