Sexual Awakening: Wedding Plans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to move my things to the flat I rented, closer the hospital, which was not very far from where we lived any how. It was so strange to move into a two bed room unit after living all my life in a spacious home. I felt like crying when I looked around my new place of abode. On Thursday, the day before they were leaving for Pacific paradise I moved into the flat. Kim was supposed to have dove’s night with her friends and Sam was having a buck’s night. That afternoon she rang me and said that she would like to meet me after the night out with her friends. I was not sure whether it was a good idea, but she insisted that she really wanted to meet me and have a cuppa just for the old times sake. I reluctantly agreed to it.

I met her at a café not far from where they had the dinner. The girls did not know that she was meeting me. She did not want any one to know about it. I was already seated when she came in. She looked radiant. The plastic surgeon has done a great job on her – the boobs looked magnificent, I was sure that she was not wearing a bra but they were upright and were protruding pushing against the tight dress she had on. I could see her nipples very clearly as they were quite visible through the material. I had to confess that I was excited by what I saw. I also noticed for the first time that her face and chin has lost all the middle aged fat and there were hardly any wrinkles. I never had the opportunity to observe her at such close proximity before. In fact I did not realise how pretty she was until now. It is true I have not paid much attention to her over the years. I kept admiring her and she was aware of my attention.

“Hey it is me the very same Kim you knew all your life” she was partly teasing me and was also trying to put me at ease. She has been a forbidden fruit since Sam came into our life as he has told in so many words I am not supposed to get any where near her.

We talked about our life together. Mostly good times. We never had a fight in our life, in fact she pointed out that to me trying to contrast with the time with Sam, about the number of fights she had over the past 6 months. She also indicated that I never laid a hand on her implying Sam has not been the same. There were few tears as we reminisced the past. We had a couple of drinks and then she said she was tired and wanted to leave. She did not have a car as she came with one of her friends and asked me whether I could give her a lift home.

As we were leaving the café, she had a call from Sam on her mobile. He told her that as he had a few too many drinks, he was going to stay over night at one of his friends place. She told him that she also had too much to drink and was catching a taxi home. I don’t think Sam would have appreciated that I was giving her a lift. She was not drunk at all and I was surprised the ease with which she lied to him. I did not say any thing about it.

We were driving along the familiar road back home. How many times we have driven this way. It was different today. My wife of thirty years was going to become some body else’s wife in a couple of days. I could not help giving a big sigh at the thought. Se asked me what that was about. I told her what I was going through my mind. She put one of her hands on my lap and softly said, “I am sorry Steve. I really mean it” I took her hand in mine and squeezed it gently. I turned towards her and gently kissed her on her cheek and said. “It is okay Kim. It was probably meant to be like this I guess”. She did not reply but kept her hand on my lap and squeezed it now and then. I was quite moved by her gesture and at the same time was excited by what she was doing. But I tried to put it out of my mind.

When we reached home, it was strange me calling it home because it was no more my home, she did not get down straight away. She was hesitating for a minute, then turned around and said, “Steve, do you like to come in for a short time?”

“Is it a good idea?”

“Yes I want you to come in. Please” she pleaded.

I parked the car in the front of the house and got down and opened the door for her, she thanked me and I followed her after locking the car. It was again a strange feeling for me to park my car out on the street rather than inside the garage as I have been doing all my life. It was hard for me to realise this house which I have occupied with Kim and the kids for 25 years is no more mine. She opened the front door and I followed her. As soon as we went inside, she locked the door behind her turned around and put her arms around me and kissed me passionately on my lips.

I was taken aback. Kim had never in her life has done that before and further more here she was on the verge of getting married to some one else. After a moment of hesitation, I pulled her to me and our lips met. The passion grew as our lips ground against each other, her tongue slipping between my lips and began dancing with mine. My arms encircled her waist and I let my hand slide down to cup her firm ass.

Kim whispered “let us go into the bed room”. I have not been in the room for more than 8 months. It felt very strange entering the room which I have shared with her since we moved into the house. She has redecorated and rearranged it to the extent I did not recognise it. I noticed Sam’s things in one half of the room.

No words were spoken as our lips met again inside the bedroom. Her hands worked my shirt loose as I undid the buttons on the back of her dress. She slid my shirt off my shoulders and I took my hands off her long enough to let the shirt fall to the floor. I slipped the short straps of the dress off her shoulders, letting the material pool around her ankles. My hands moved to caress her back as her breasts pressed against my chest.

As I suspected she did not have any bra. She did not need it any how with her newly acquired boobs which were like two ripe melons with the nipples pointing up. I can’t ever remember her breasts being so huge and firm, even when we were first married. I took them in my hands holding on to both of them. They were more than a hand full and felt so firm and rubbery as I gently squeezed them. I wanted to kiss them and suck on them badly, but Kim had other plans.

Kim broke our kiss, dropping to her knees and pulling open the buttons on my trousers. I could not believe my eyes. She has never done that before for me and I know that Sam makes her do it all the time. My cock sprang free as she lowered my trousers and undies, her breath on my penis making it to twitch in anticipation. She kissed the tip, her tongue flicking out to swirl around the glans. I moaned in pleasure as her mouth engulfed the head of my cock. My hands reached down to caress her hair as she slowly sank her mouth onto my cock.

“Oh, God that feels so good Kim” I whispered as she ran her tongue along the underside of my cock. I never had that experience before in my life. She brought a hand up to cup my balls, fondling them as her head bobbed on my cock. With ease she brought me to the brink, and then slowly let me simmer in exquisite agony as she relented in her attack. Kissing the rigid pole before letting her tongue tease the head once more. I was close, so desperately close, as she swallowed my cock once more. She took my cock deep, humming as she did so. The vibrations sent me over the edge. I wanted to hold back but could not and suddenly I began spewing load after load down her throat. I cried out loudly as she kept sucking on as if not wanting to let it go. She swallowed every bit of it, sucking and licking my juice from my deflating member.

“Did you like that Steve?” she asked, looking up at me with a drip of cum on her lower lip.

“Oh honey. I loved it,” I replied, helping her to her feet. “You know it is the very first time for me”.

“I am glad that I did it for you Steve and more so that you enjoyed it too”

My tongue flicked out to lick the drop of cum from her lip. Our mouths met and I began exploring the inside of her mouth with my tongue. The taste of my cum excited me as our bodies touched once more.

I gently laid her down onto the bed. I noticed that the sheets were fresh.

My lips returned to hers. With one hand I worked my trousers off, the other cupping and massaging her breasts. Julia moaned as I began kissing my way down her neck, My tongue tracing the little wet lines on her skin. She tilted her head back, giving me easy access to her throat. My cock began to revive as I reached her breasts. I sucked a delicate nipple into my mouth, sliding my tongue over the hard little button. She cooed with pleasure. I went form one nipple to the other like a hungry baby. Oh my God how much I missed this. The plastic surgeon had done a great job. I realised how lucky Sam is going to be to have these boobs all for himself from Saturday. I felt envious more than ever before.

As my mouth worked her tits, my hand slid down her belly. “Oh, god,” Kim moaned, when my hand slipped inside the waistband of her panties. I let my fingers wander through her fine pubic hair, seeking out her clit. I continued to kiss back and forth between her breasts. She sucked in a deep breath when my fingers brushed against her clit. She raised her hips to meet my questing fingers as they continued to stroke her clit.

I removed my mouth from her breasts and my hand from her panties. She lifted her head to watch me as I slipped off the bed to kneel between her legs. She dropped her head back on the bed and sighed as I pulled the silken material of her panties off her delicate legs. I started by kissing her toes, sucking each digit into my mouth. I licked and kissed my way around her ankle and ever so slowly up her calf. Kim giggled lightly as my lips brushed the inside of her thigh, tickling the tender skin.

I kissed my way down her other thigh. I felt her body shift, then her fingers gripping my hair, pulling my mouth back up. I looked up to gaze into her eyes, desire causing them to glow with fire in the soft light. She wrapped her legs around my head as my tongue touched the delicate folds of her pussy. I circled her waist with my arms, settling one hand onto her clit. My mouth sucked in her tangy nectar as she writhed in passion. Pulling her tighter to me, I drove my tongue deep into her wet inside. I could feel her body begin to tremble slightly as her climax neared. Her hand found mine, pressing it hard against her clit.

With a cry, she tensed, lifting her hips off the bed. Her hand squeezed mine as she came. I sucked and licked constantly as she trembled, letting her back down gently as her orgasm subsided. I took her legs off my shoulders and kissed my way back up her body. Her lips found mine as I snuggled against her body. I kissed her softly and pulled the blanket over our bodies as we dozed off to sleep.

I was brought out of my snooze when Kim shifted her body against mine. Her arm reached across my chest to pull her body tighter to me. She sighed in contentment as I caressed her hair. I wanted nothing more than to close my eyes and sink back into that trance forever. I was not certain how long I slept for, but I was awoken with the pleasant feeling of wetness on my penis. I opened my eyes and was shocked to see Kim was gently sucking my penis trying to make it come alive. Oh what a lovely feeling. I closed my eyes and tried to enjoy the sensation.

She kept looking into my eyes to see how much I was enjoying it. I could sense a mischievous twang in her eyes. I was not prepared for what was going to happen next. As I was watching her, lying on my back, she climbed from the recumbent position and knelt in between my legs facing me.

I looked down and watched her in utter surprise as she climbed onto my hips and hang over me, reaching down to aim my penis at her opening. Without any sort of uncertainty she settled onto my erection, groaning as it filled her pussy. Never during our married life has she ever come on top of me.

I put my hands on her hips and she gripped my arms. She looked down at me with glazy eyes. I smiled up at her as my cock swelled within her. She closed her eyes in ecstasy and began to ride me.

As she moved her hips over me, I slid my hands up her body and cupped her breasts, gently rolling her nipples between my fingers. She moaned and I began to wrench on them, twisting and pulling as her arousal mounted.

I have never seen her look so beautiful and flushed with excitement. She gently grinded her hips and pressed her clit against me. She started to breathe heavily as she closed her eyes and concentrated on her orgasm. I continued to pull on her nipples, driving her toward her climax.

I felt a rush of moisture around the base of my cock and her pussy clutched at me. She stopped moving and shuddered, collapsing against my chest, her orgasm crashing over her in a wave. I gripped her ass cheeks and clenched my muscles making my cock to swell and press against her inner muscles. I did it several times in a row, and she moaned, still in the throes of ecstasy.

When her orgasm subsided, she gripped my shoulders fiercely and laid her head on my chest, breathing heavily. I lowered my hips a little and began to thrust into her slowly. Kim trembled, and I knew she was very close to a second release. That was another first for me, her having more than one orgasm at a time. With short thrusts, I tried to get deeper and deeper into her. When my cock swelled with my own climax, she joined me. We were both groaning and moaning loudly.

Her vaginal muscles clamped down on me and detained for a moment the flow of my semen. I gritted my teeth and groaned at the sensation, then clamped my eyes shut as the pressure built. Suddenly the flood gates were opened and released flood; I began spurting my load into her pussy. I cried out and tried to thrust myself deeper inside her. She did not stop nor did I. We kept thrusting into each other in a fanatical haste.

Finally, my spurting slowed to a few gushes, and I lowered my hips and relaxed my muscles. We panted from the intensity of our orgasms and I felt her body go limp. I hugged her to me and gloated, enjoying the feeling of her pussy gripping my partly limp cock. We stayed like that for a long time before she rolled over on to her side facing me. I have never seen her look so satisfied after love making before.

Kim

I never expected it to end up this way. When I asked Stephen to go out for a cuppa, I wanted it to be an occasion to say good bye to each other. After being married for thirty years, that was the least I could do. We have had lots of good times together. The evening turned out to be great, reminiscing the years we lived together. I had a few drinks but not too drunk but I liked the idea of being driven home by him, the last time for old time sake.

As we drove, I started to feel very nostalgic. I looked at him and I realised how much I loved him still. When we reached home, I invited him in. I did not know why I did and did not have any idea how it was going to turn out. From the time we walked inside the house, the whole happening was like a mirage. The kissing was very natural and every thing from then onwards was a natural progression.

I could not believe that he was able to have three ejaculations. Wow. His inability to have erection and ejaculation was the cause for all what has happened so far culminating in me almost marrying Sam. Stephen was so loving and tender and suddenly it dawned on me how much I missed that aspect of love making in the past few months. He was just the opposite of Sam in every aspect. As we were lying down in each others arms, I started to panic. Oh my God. How stupid am I to throw away the good things I have and to contemplate starting life with some one like Sam.

I could not sleep the whole night. I was tossing and turning worried about the mess I have got myself into. I envied Stephen who slept like a baby. I guess, apart from the fact that he would have been exhausted with the love making which he was unaccustomed to, he also be quite content in getting back into his own bed. I must have dozed off in the early hours of the morning because when I woke up, it was seven am. For some one who had a restless night, surprisingly I felt quite fresh and calm in myself. It was probably because I have mad up my mind what I was going to do.

12