Sexual Diversions Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sammican1
sammican1
659 Followers

"Yes Mike?" She replied coyly, lifting the robe over her head, dropping it on the floor and standing there in just her mid height, crocodile skin shoes and long, black holdups.

He didn't reply. There was nothing he could really say. Her naked body was even more awesome than when it was clothed. To his mind it was as near to perfection as a woman's body could be. Flared, very female hips, flat stomach, narrowish waist and absolutely fabulous tits. Full, round and upright with just the hint of a sag that comes from being large and tells the viewer they are all natural, they were capped by quite large areolas and prominent pink nipples, that looked deliciously suckable.

She rolled her breasts together, before turning her attention away from Mike.

She knelt beside, between the two girls. They immediately kissed her, full on, mouth open, lip squirming, tongue plunging kisses. They both caressed her tits, they kissed them, they sucked her nipples and did all the things to her tits that Mike wanted to do. That was all part of Emma's plan. As was their hands going between her legs, as was her standing and looking him deep in the eyes as Simoo put her arms round Emma, as her fingers dug into the full, soft, roundness of her arse, as she pulled on that lovely, much used arse and as Emma thrust her pelvis outward so that Simoo could suck her cunt; just as Mike yearned to do. It didn't stop there, though, for as Simoo sucked Emma from the front, Kumah leaned forward and buried her mouth and tongue deep into the musky crease between those gloriously rounded orbs of her arse.

And like that, as one hooker, fucked Mike and as he sucked the other so they sucked Emma's pussy and bum just as if it was him doing that.

So, still they hadn't had sex, still Mike could hold his head up that he was keeping that vow, but more and more he was being dragged under her control. And that is exactly what, Emma, Abdullah, Sunni and Ahmad wanted.

sammican1
sammican1
659 Followers
12