Sexual Education: Lesson 01

Story Info
Not for school, but for life.
2.3k words
4.27
14.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AmanoSnow
AmanoSnow
12 Followers

Ms. Gillian flattened her cloths one last time. Then she stood up straight and entered the classroom.

As usual, the students were loud and didn't notice her entrance at first. Only when she slammed her books on the table, they stopped talking to each other and went back to their seats.

After everybody was sitting, she cleared her throat and then started talking:

"Welcome, students. Most of you should know me already, for the others, I'm Ms. Gillian. You probably have some questions about this subject, that is marked in your schedules simply as 'health education'. Actually, the subject is called 'sexual education'."

A commotion started in the class. Some of the students began to whisper to their neighbor, some started blushing red and some started laughing. Ms. Gillian knocked on her desk a few times till the ruckus finally quieted down.

"I'm sure at least some of you already have some experience in this subject, but due to some 'law restrictions',"

she emphasized the words, so the students could clearly tell what she was thinking about that matter,

"we aren't allowed to teach this subject to people under 18 and have to assume, you're all totally new to anything regarding sexuality, so you have to bear being treated according to this."

She paused one second, as laughter started anew. She waited patently till it subsided, then she continued:

"With that out of the way, let's finally start with the lesson. In Sexual education I will teach you about the difference between males and females, especially the differences between both sexes, some functions of your body, personal hygiene, reproduction and the sex act. Are there any questions?"

One hand rose.

"Yes, you!"

"How many tests will we write?"

"There will be no written tests. Your final grades will be composed by your oral grade and your cooperation in class."

When she said this, a murmur started to sound through the room.

She smiled, when she added: "Of course this doesn't mean, I don't expect you to learn and I will regularly check your homework. So don't think you can slack off! Are there other questions?"

No hand rose this time.

"Fine, then to today's topic. First I need a guy. Any volunteers?"

Still remembering her words about grades depending on cooperation, a few hands were reluctantly lifted into the air. She looked intensively at every of the guys before she chose one: "John, would you please come in front of the class?"

The addressed guy stood up and came to her.

"Now, John, would you please take off your clothes?"

Slowly John began taking of her clothes as instructed, though he didn't seem very pleased about it. Finally he stood there with only his shorts still on.

Ms. Gillian shook her head: "I meant all of your clothes!"

"But why?"

"You'll understand afterwards."

Hesitatingly John pulled down his shorts. Now completely naked, he stood there and was watched by the whole class. Some of the students giggled or whispered to their neighbor.

"Please be quiet. I will tell you now about the male anatomy. I'll use many words that may be new to you, but you don't need to write them down, as they are all in your books, so please concentrate on what I'm showing you."

She pointed at John's dick.

"First, this thing hanging down here is called a penis. Usually it's also referenced as 'dick' or 'cock'. It's used for urinating and in sexual intercourse

The bag beneath it is called the testicles or simply 'the balls'. It's where sperm is produced and stored till it's used. I'll come back to that later.

See, as how John's penis is rather small and hanging down at the moment? That's because he's not sexually aroused at the time and a little embarrassed about you all watching him."

She reached one of her hands out and grabbed his dick and started moving her hand up and down along it. He soon reacted as expected. When it stood halfway up, she stopped and continued talking to the class:

"As you can see, at the moment his penis is increasing in size. That's because interaction with it is recognized by most males as sexual stimulation. There are other areas of the male body that are sensitive to sexual contact, but the penis is usually the most responsive.

When the penis is in this state of standing up, that's called an 'erection'. The length and breadth of the penis in this state differ from person to person."

She resumed stroking Johns cock till it finally reached its full length, then she stopped again.

"This is the final state. See as the foremost part isn't covered by skin anymore? The skin there is called foreskin and usually only disappears when the guy is in sexual activity. Though there are people where the foreskin was cut, due to medical or religious reasons. That's called circumcision.

Now, there is a drop of liquid coming out of the slit on the front of John's penis. This is called pre-ejaculate or, more colloquially pre-cum. Its function is to work as a lubricant during sex as well as aiding in sexual semen entering a woman.

Now please watch John closely."

She turned back to John. While she used one hand to stoke his cock, her other one played with his balls. Soon John's panting indicated he was nearing climax. When his cock finally begun to tremble, she took her hand away from his balls and hold it out in front of the penis, where she caught his cum.

"What you just saw was called orgasm or climax. At the peak of sexual excitement a man spurts out this white liquid with high pressure, so it enters the woman's body. This liquid is called sperm, semen, ejaculate or simply cum. Sometimes it's even called jizz. It's the male's contribution on sexual reproduction. We'll talk about the details of it in another lesson. For now let's take a close look on this sperm. By the way, John, you may dress again. Thanks for your contribution to our lesson."

With a face slightly red, but also somewhat proud of being able to help out, John put his clothes back on and finally went back to his place, while Ms. Gillian continued her explanations:

"Actually, this ejaculate consists of millions of sperms but the greatest contingent is seminal fluid."

She tapped with the index finger of her free hand in the sperm.

"As you see, it's a bit sticky."

Then she brought her finger to her lips. Her tongue came out and licked up the droplet on her finger.

"Tastes a bit salty, though the taste can differ from person to person. Anybody else wants some?"

She held her outstretched hand towards the classroom. One of the girls shyly hold her hand up and Ms. Gillian walked over to her. The girl put one of her fingers into the liquid, like Ms. Gillian had done before, and licked then over her finger. At first, she shuddered a bit, but then she shrugged her shoulders. Now some of the other girls wanted to taste it too. After letting everyone have a test, Ms. Gillian went back to the front, still some of the sperm in her hand. She seemed to think for a moment, what to do with it, then seemingly decided to lick her hand clean. She brought her tongue out, then lapped everything, that was left on her hand, up. While doing this, she somehow remembered some of her students of a cat. When she was done, she got one last time over her hand with her tongue, then went to a basin on the wall and held her hand under the water. After she dried her hands, she turned back to the class.

"That's it so far for the men. Now I need a female volunteer. Anybody?"

She looked around. Only one hand went up.

"You're Kaley, right? Now please come here to the front."

Hesitatingly Kaley approached Ms. Gillian.

"Do I have to undress too?"

Ms. Gillian nodded.

Kaley began undoing her clothes till she finally stood naked in front of the class.

"This is a woman's body. As you can see, there are some differences to a male one. The figure is generally more slender and less muscular. Though it differs between individuals these are common traits that are gender-related. But now we will go into more detail.

Please have a look at the chest area. It's considerably more developed than John's. When a woman reaches puberty, they start to develop till they reach their final size. What this final size is also differs for each person. Kaley's are rather small after all. To show a contrast, mine are visibly larger."

She opened the upper buttons on her blouse. She didn't remove it, but only opened it enough, so the class could throw a glance at her ample cleavage. After having everyone take a look, she buttoned her blouse up again and continued:

"Even though there isn't any real sense behind it, men usually think the larger the breasts the better. Sometimes even to the point of it being ridiculous. And sometimes even beyond that..."

The last sentence, she had only murmured. Her eyes seemed adjusted to something none of her students could see. Then she visibly made an effort to concentrate and her gaze became clear again.

"The main use for the breasts is the nursing of children. During pregnancy the breasts start producing milk, which, after birth, can be sucked out by the babies.

Furthermore, the breasts are a very sensitive sexual organ. Please look."

She took one of Kaley's nipples between two of her fingers and started rolling it around. Kaley let out a soft moan.

"As you see, the nipple, the darker spot in the middle, gets harder if it's stimulated, and increases in size, similar to a man's penis, though it isn't directly involved in sexual reproduction."

She waited some seconds before she continued:

"But now to the second big difference between men and women. Down here, where men have their penis and testicles, women have a slit. This whole body section is called the vulva. Here are the main outer genitals of a woman. It's good that Kaley seems to have shaven her public hair, so the different sections are easier to distinguish."

At Ms. Gillian's mentioning of her having shaven her public hair, Kaley's head went a little red. Without paying any attention to it, Ms. Gillian continued:

"This slit here is called the vagina. It's an opening in a woman's body, which is used in sexual activity by inserting a penis into it. At the end, the vagina is connected to the cervix which is in turn connected to the uterus. This is where fertilized ova and later the child's body stay, when a woman becomes pregnant.

When a woman reaches puberty, she starts getting something called menstruation. It's related to reproduction, but we will talk about it on another date. For the moment let's just say, that a woman starts bleeding about once a month down here.

But back to the main topic. During sexual intercourse, this vagina is meant to hold a man's penis. Though it looks tight, it can actually stretch pretty wide."

She put her fingers around the slit and stretched it open.

"When it's stretched like this, you can see another important thing. If you look closely, you can spot a little nub up here. It's called the clitoris. Usually it's the most erogenous zone of a woman, similar to a man's penis. Though the clitoris does, in contrast to a penis, not play any role in human reproduction. Still, when you touch it, it gets harder and even a little bit erect, though you probably can't clearly see it, as it's rather small. However, there's another thing you can observe, when a woman becomes aroused. Please watch"

While she still stretched open Kaley's vagina with the fingers of one hand, she started rubbing with the index finger of her other hand on her clitoris. Surprised by the sudden sensation, Kaley let out a soft moan. While still continuing the caressing, Ms. Gillian resumed her speech:

"With a woman, it's much harder to know if she actually climaxes, as there's no physical indicator. A hint is, if the body suddenly tenses up and then relaxes shortly after."

Suddenly her speech was interrupted by a suppressed scream. She flatly continued:

"Also, with some women it's easy to tell as they raise their voice in a rather unmistakable way..."

Some of the students began to giggle, while Kaley's face turned bright red. Ignoring that, Ms. Gillian put her index and middle finger inside Kaley's vagina and moved them around, before she pulled them out again. She held the two fingers in the air and moved them a little apart. Small strings formed between her fingers.

"Although it's hard to see, women secrete a fluid when aroused. Its main use is as a lubricant so the man's penis can enter inside the vagina more smoothly."

She mentioned to Kaley to dress again and to return to her seat. While Kaley picked up her clothes, she put the two moist fingers in her mouth and sucked on them for a bit, before pulling them out again. Then she looked at her watch.

"Seems time for the lesson is almost over. As for your homework, I want you to read pages 45-47 in your books to recapitulate today's lesson and try out exercise number 5 on page 48, the one titled 'masturbation'. I'll question you to it next week. That's it for today. If there are any questions, please feel free to meet me during my office hour."

Almost immediately after she spoke her last words, the bell rang and signaled the end of the lesson. She watched the students talk to each other while slowly leaving the room.

AmanoSnow
AmanoSnow
12 Followers