All Comments on 'Sexual Need, Persistent Fantasy.'

by Krissy9

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
RossDanielsRossDanielsabout 14 years ago
Hot and naughty story

Hope to hear more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Very nice

I bet the girl got pregnant from that too! That would be even better

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Grammar makes all the difference

Aside from an array of easily avoidable mistakes with grammar, very nice :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Keep it... up!

Great start... what happens next? Love the submissive nature that she can't control. The NO but actually YES theme of the story is great!

HilariousCanadianHilariousCanadianabout 14 years ago
Wow

God damn girl thats how its done. That exactly how i like to fuck a woman.

CharlotteHelenRoseCharlotteHelenRosealmost 14 years ago

This got me so hot! Would love to be just taken like that. Mmm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

This was fucking delicious~

ProFaneProFaneover 13 years ago
Good read, but...

You've got a good talent for the heated story and prose, and I'd like to read more of your work. However, you had many misspellings that honestly distracted from the quality of your work. Herd/heard and your/you're were common mistakes, and spell-check won't catch them. Honor your delightfully filthy imagination by cleaning these up.

reyapetreyapetover 13 years ago
More please!!

I found this VERY enjoyable!! The misspellings distracted a little bit, but I'd be very interested in reading what happens when she sees him at school!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Alone, in the dark, naked and horny she found the wetness of her little puss up on her stomach wheree it had splashed moments before. Sticky super slippery she slid her fingers across her abs. Suddenly a pleasure spike eclipsed everything else but her, her naked vaginal vulnerability. Time slowed and stopped. All around she smoothly lightly traced the shapes of slippery thigh anus and groin while her abandoned raped pussy swelled further as if to reach out to something that when touched even once would fight back with massive slimecovered bluntness and bigger than before press and stretch her vagmouth open squeezing against her slippery lips and velnerable opening until she screamed and came in terrified extacy. Coming on slimy black cock, hands under her naked body holding her up from the ground, formed to her ass and back, forming her, ramming her down onto his gut fucking girl raping come maker. And he kept fucking, raping, making her come again again and again. He fucked her as she licked his chest and sucked his nipples, her legs wide in a V toes poilted like arrows eall of her trembling and shaking waves of orgasm like hot bath water rolled across her sensitive physiology they fucked emotionally and desperately into the daylight. The sun became bright and hot on their greasy sweaty bodies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous