All Comments on 'Sexually Yours Ch. 03'

by ~Breathe~

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
MMMM Breathe

Oh babe, I loved that tale, sort of like a fantasy i sometimes have.

To be taken roughly when I least expect it

MMm sure got my motor running

Your mate , Mr Happy

mortalwombatmortalwombatalmost 18 years ago
undecided

Ok sweetie-this ones hard for me to rate. Alot of it is outside my area of enjoyment, but the erotism is there and so was my erection for most of it! unfortunately for me it was a little to much - maybe i should get out and try some of this stuff! Still I enjoyed it and might have to join roz in her cold shower after reading 2 of your stories together!

rozwebrozwebalmost 18 years ago
wow

Very hot, my imagination is now working overtime... how and could I be like that? Wombat... I need more then a cold shower!!!

CadorasCadorasalmost 18 years ago
Wonderful!

It really is a great piece of writing, by itself and with the other chapters, very erotic. I hope you keep up the writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
WE HAVE A WINNER!

Your stories are unique in their ability to arouse & stimulate. Your choice of words gives a mental picture of incredible clarity. You write one hell of a story lady!

geronimo_applebygeronimo_applebyalmost 18 years ago
Excellent

Another excellent piece. I would've had him cleaning up his mess with his tongue, but I'm just baaaaaad.

peppermintcrisppeppermintcrispalmost 18 years ago
Pretty wild!

Really enjoyable! When I read the part about the contents of her bag, my jaw dropped! Please write Ch 4!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous