The Notebook

Story Info
You introduce new denial rules written down in a notebook.
1.9k words
4.2
3.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ytelite
ytelite
6 Followers

It is Saturday evening, 8pm on the dot, as I knock on our bedroom door. "Enter", I hear your voice from inside. I open the door, and see you lying in bed, covered by a blanket.

"Right on time. I got a bit cold. Get rid of those clothes and join me."

Of course I was right on time, I know better than to be late to our "date". I briefly shiver as I remember the spanking I got a few weeks ago, when I lost track of time and made you wait 10 minutes. As ordered, I remove my clothes.

"Slowly, teasily, and keep on your sexy underwear."

I do my best impression of seductively removing my shirt and pants, and take off my socks. You look at the lacy panties I'm wearing with a look that's equal parts amusement and lust, as I slide under the cover next to you.

"I'm wearing sexy underwear, too. Touch my body and find out."

I get closer to embrace you, and feel the fine lace fabric covering your sexy body. As my hands explore your hips, and sides and move closer upwards, you grab them and whisper:

"Not the boobs yet. Maybe later, if you behave. First, I want to have a chat about a new game."

"Yes, of course. I love games."

"Good, then you're gonna love this one. These last few months have been so much fun, and I want to expand on this. So, for the past year or so, your permission to come was determined by chance, and that was always exciting, but it's time I get more direct control. Sure, I got to set the odds, but in the end you ended up earning orgasms at times that just weren't convenient for me. Like, when was the last time you got your random orgasm?"

"Three weeks ago."

"Exactly, and there was a lot going on then, and I didn't have a lot of free time, so I just masturbated you quickly in the shower. That wasn't really fun, but I didn't want to take away your lucky draw either. And therefore it will now be only my decision when you get to come."

I don't know exactly which part got me excited, but I can feel my penis getting hard, and since I am still closely embracing you, so can you.

"Is he getting exciting about me taking more control, or about your quick shower orgasm I didn't really enjoy much?"

"The former!", I plead, not even noticing what kind of choice you gave me there.

"That's what I thought. If you were excited about boring me, I would have to punish you. But if you're excited about the idea of me taking more control over your orgasms, I will generously consider doing that for you."

Once again, you choose your words for maximum effect, reminding me that it is ultimately my own desire to suffer at your hands.

"Thank you, ma'am, for your strict guidance."

"Speaking of guidance, why don't you guide your hands a bit downwards, and touch my hips and legs."

I caress your body, feeling the fine detail on the lingerie following your perfect form, towards your thighs, one hand on the outside, the other on the inside as you spread your legs ever-so-slightly to fully enjoy the sensation.

"Yes, like this. So, how long do you think is the longest you can go without an orgasm?"

"I don't know. I would have said 4 weeks or so."

"Yeah, but we have gone past that a few times already. What was the longest wait you have had so far?"

"About 6 weeks, ma'am, but with plenty of teasing."

"Well, we're already halfway there again. The good news is that what I have planned will include plenty of teasing, just maybe not in the form you would prefer."

"What do you mean?"

"What I mean is that I can feel how hard you already are, just from rubbing my legs and listening to me. That is the kind of teasing you can expect a lot more of from now on. For example, I know that you enjoy giving me full body massages, but you will enjoy them even more if you can only touch me. Just imagine how eager you will be to touch my body when I don't allow you to touch yourself."

Despite better judgement, my erection grows even stronger, which does not escape your notice.

"See, you want this! And I want you this hard at all times. That's why I decided on these new game rules."

You fetch a small notebook from the bedside table.

"I wrote them down, so we don't forget."

You open the notebook and start to read.

"Rule 1: You are not allowed to come."

"Like, ever?"

"No, silly, that would be too mean. Better focus on my legs, and listen to the rest of the rules."

I resume my exploration of your gorgeous body.

"Rule 2: You are not allowed to ask to come."

"But..."

"Shh, I'm not done. Rule 3: You are not allowed to masturbate. Shh."

I understand that it is better to wait for you to get to the "but", and instead move my hands to touch your hips.

"Rule 4: You are not allowed to ask to masturbate.

Rule 5: You always have to have this notebook with you, so I can take notes about any misbehavior or exceptional service.

Rule 6: If and when it pleases me, and you behave, I *may*, at my discretion, masturbate you, play with you using a toy, or even let you penetrate me. Rules 1 and 2 stay in effect.

Rule 7: If you cannot endure my teasing without getting too close, you are required to beg me not to let you come because it is against the rules. I may, in very rare circumstances, and only if you have shown exemplary behavior, then give you permission to break the rules, and come.

And that's it. Just seven simple rules."

I am a bit stunned. These rules sound a lot harsher than I expected.

"Did I say that you could stop? This is exactly the kind of behavior I'm going to write down in the notebook."

"I'm sorry, ma'am, I was just not expecting this."

"But you got so excited when I said I would take more control, and that's what I'm doing. So, tell me, how do the rules make you feel?"

With that, you grab my right hand and move it under your panties. I get the hint and start rubbing it in circles over your vulva.

"They sound very strict. Like, I'm not even allowed to ask to come?"

You either enjoy that idea, or the stimulation I am giving you, and just moan "Continue." I'm not sure if you mean the circling or the talking, so I opt for both.

"Making me beg you to not let me come is just cruel."

"Mmmmh, that's so good. Begging... cruel... Mmmh. Don't stop!"

"Wait a second, did you say that I'm not allowed to touch myself? All I heard was a rule that I'm not allowed to masturbate. Is there no rule that gives me permission to touch myself?"

"AAHRHH, YES, MMHH, I'M. SO..... AAAAAHH. OOOOHHH."

You writhe and moan in pleasure, unable to form words, enjoying a body-shaking orgasm.

"Uff, that was so good. Let me breathe for a second."

I watch you recover, and try to withdraw my hand from inside your panties, but you grab it and signal me to stay there.

"Can you feel how happy she is? My pleasure is your pleasure."

You take another deep breath.

"Ok, wow, I'm back. Of course you're not allowed to masturbate yourself, that'd be against the rules, remember? No, the only stimulation your penis is going to get is from me, and only if you are good and obey. But you will be allowed to touch me, caress me, massage me or masturbate me a lot!"

"What if I break the rules?"

"I will punish you, of course. Don't get excited, it will be actual punishment."

The word 'punish' made me conjure up images of another spanking, which gave renewed vigor to my erection.

"No spankings or anything that you would enjoy. No, this will be punishment that you won't like. Maybe I will make you write the rule you broke neatly on paper 100 times. Or I could make you stand naked in the corner for an hour. Actual. Punishment."

You emphasize these last two words, and then turn on your side and run your fingers over my body.

"Aww, don't worry, the rules sound worse than they are. You might end up coming just as much as before."

"Might?"

"Well, yeah. The whole idea is to give me more control, and to make your default state 'no penis stimulation, no orgasm', so that you can focus on my pleasure without being distracted. But there are many ways to excite you, and so many other parts of your body to explore."

You squeeze my nipple, gently at first, then a bit harder.

"We can always play with your nipples, or your balls, there are no rules against that. You know how much I love pinching you, or hurting your balls. I can also make you wear a butt plug when we go to the movies. Or maybe panties and a bra when we go grocery shopping. Hey, we could go bra shopping together, wouldn't that be humiliating? I will make sure that you are hornier than ever before, so don't worry. Oh, and one more thing: To make sure you don't forget the rules, and really let them sink in, you will have to review them every day."

"Review?"

"Read them out loud. If I'm in the mood, we will do this while you massage me, or while we cuddle in bed or on the couch. If not, you will have to do that by yourself. I'm sure after a while you will remember them by heart. Go ahead, try it."

I take a deep breath, take the notebook, and start reading:

"Rule 1: I am not allowed to come.

Rule 2: I am not allowed to ask to come.

Rule 3: I am not allowed to masturbate.

Rule 4: I am not allowed to ask to be allowed to masturbate.

Rule 5: I always have to have the notebook with me, so you can take note of any misbehavior or exceptional service.

Rule 6: At your discretion, you may choose to masturbate me, use a toy on me, or even let me penetrate you.

Rule 7: If your generous stimulation becomes so overwhelming that I get close to an orgasm, I have to beg you to stop. You may, after careful review of my notebook, choose to ignore the begging, and continue until I come."

While I was reading the rules, you went to the bedside drawer to fetch your favorite wand vibrator, and put it on your vulva. As I conclude my recitation, you are already back to moaning with pleasure, and whisper:

"Very good. Now come closer, it's time for you to pay some attention to my boobs while I masturbate. And remember: You are not allowed to come."

I lean over and our mouths become one, as I grab your luscious breasts, a raging erection straining in my panties, and I focus all my attention on your pleasure, because Rule 1 is: I am not allowed to come.

ytelite
ytelite
6 Followers