All Comments on 'Sexy Cum Slut for the Night'

by MelisandeVoilet

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ILienBagbyILienBagbyabout 13 years ago
I felt as if

I was in the room with you as things happened. Wonderful job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
....Elise is HOT and READY !!....

...good writing building up Elise's sexual appetite getting her ready for writing (please) stories about her new job as the beach bar's erotic masseuse at Hilton's nudist resort near Miami..Elise is popular and averages 18 half hour "sessions" per day ..she is live on the internet 24/7...the resort has to build bleachers for the loud drunk audiences..she loves the African swingers week especially the huge well hung basketball players..what fun..Looking forward to your "massage" stories..thanks ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I'm a Cum Slut Too

I'm married, but I love multiple fucking. Most times my husband and another guy double up on me, but I also get reated to an occasional gangbang. I just love getting all that cum. I can usually suck two loads from each guy, one into my pussy and one into my mouth. How yummy is that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I Married a Whore Like Her

My wife is willing to fuck any guy I asked her too. She's even fucked her father for me to watch. All these stories are stories, but I'm talking facts. She really seems to like fucking Daddy, and that's OK with me. It turns me on to watch her getting banged.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I love Cum

I've been giving blow jobs since I was a dating teenage girl. All the boys wanted to go out with me. After. I got married, I was faithful to my husband for almost a year after we got married, but. I missed sucking different cocks so much that I now goive most of his golf buddies blow kobs while he's away. I'm popular because I swallow every drop I can get out of a cock, no matter how much there is. Like I said, I love Cum. I like to be fucked too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I Love Cumsluts and Cumslits

I love to shoot my hot cum onto a woman's mouth for her to swallow, and into her pussy for the next guy who fucks her. My wife is a cumslut, and I love it. She fucks anyone I want her to. What a doill she is to do that for me. I fuck as many wives as I can. We're a perfect match.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Style ...

... is completely absent from this story. You can't write worth a damn. Half of your sentences are so badly twisted, grammatically, that they not only don't make any sense, they aren't even sentences. It's almost as if you used a software "writing" program that just slams random but related words together. And jeezus! Ease up on the thesaurus already! Nothing but ridiculous extremes and wholly infantile narrative.

You not only need an editor, you need someone else to write your crap for you! In the meantime, try completing your grade and high school education, especially English and Composition. Maybe someone could understand you then.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous