All Comments on 'Sexy Granny'

by MarshalMarmont1815

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
beulahthebrit

Your stories would be an awful lot better if they were just a tad more believable if all the females did not have tits that are JJ size plus. Why not think of us women, I've always wanted to take a 3ft x 10" dia cock balls deep, NOT. Look mate, most females are between a B and a C/D cup and believe me at times a small D is plenty to carry around. Fantasy is one thing, but this is beyond parody.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Remove this shit

Lost virginity at six ? Sick shite

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

And sorry, but no guy can just fuck and come and fuck and come and fuck and come continually all night.......

linnearlinnearalmost 4 years ago
Very Confusing

Although I enjoy your stories this one was just to fast to start and very confusing. It was also very off putting that Catherine was rape at age 6 and repeatedly after that. Just to much.

MarshalMarmont1815MarshalMarmont1815almost 4 years agoAuthor

And yet some women do. You can literally look online and massive, natural tits and women are proud to have them. I simply love huge tits.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
??

This story is stupid !! Losing virginity at 6 that's some sick crap !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

WHAT THE BLUE FUCK MAN! You need some real professional help.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 4 years ago

What is a "sex veteran" and a "grandson in-law"?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Clearly written by a guy who does not like women and appears to have a few unresolved issues

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarshalMarmont1815@MarshalMarmont1815
I have always loved making stories and I love fucking. I must say I get a lot of emails and comments regarding the timeline of my stories. But I must say, there really isn’t one. Once you get past Motherly Love, then there is the There Goes the Neighborhood neighborhood seri...