All Comments on 'Sexy Surprise'

by jsmjsm

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Nice story

I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Try it again!

Enjoyed your story. Don't give it up. Continue the adventure and let us know.

james_38671james_38671about 13 years ago
wonderful

very real sounding i loved , kept me hard for sure, like to meet that latino for sure, like to have more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
part 2

keep it up, need part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
sexy start

keep it up because I think he will call you never know

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Sounds good

I think i am jealous! I have always fantasised about this and you make it sound really good. Maybe one day!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I picked up a girl at the club, it ended up she was a Transsexual, once I got over the initial shock, more the best blowjob I ever had, I went with the flow. Yes, I let her sit on my cock and ride me until my juices shot up into her as hers shot onto my chest. She left, i thought well that's that, but I went back to the club, next weekend, she was there, I couldn't take my eyes off her arse in a tight short skirt. I saw her with another guy, he went somewhere, leaving her alone, I moved over, she recognized me, hi, I knew you would be back.I asked want to come back to my place again, she smiled, love to but that guy wants me as well, he has been buying drinks all night and I watched as they left, I walked out to the car park, I saw them get in his car and leave, I got in mine and drove off. I saw the car in the distance turn off into a nearby park. I drove further and stopped, his car parked under the trees, I got close enough, it was clear he was getting the same great blowjob I got, then her head came up and I watched as she straddled him, then moved up and down. I hurried back to my car and watched as finally the drove off. He let her out at the club, I watched as a guy approached her and she went back to his car. A hooker, that was my first and last time with her.I guess I got lucky first time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fast and hot

Great job. I would love to a part two

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Disappointing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous