All Comments on 'Sexy Swimsuit'

by azburglar

Sort by:
  • 180 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

THIS GAY-FIRST-TIME STORY IS VERY POWERFUL, A TOUR DE FORCE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I am copy pasting this anon comment because in my mind it is the new gold stndard for 'ass-busted' gay-first-time story.

Quote:

Anonymous over 3 years ago

I gave you a 5.0 (❤❤❤❤❤) for this story. I LOVE it.

I agree with Hartlessly (08/06/20), this story is a new Gold Standard for ass stories.

I will quote anon (06/15/20): "For any male who has ever had a gay fantasy this was super hot and well written."

👍👍!

:)

End quote.

norinorinorinori3 months ago

Great hot story. Loved the ending with the leaking cum and the admission of desiring a repeat experience!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

Quote:

Dave was right about one thing, I was horny as hell. At the same time, I felt ashamed. I couldn't believe he had manipulated me into a position where he was able to fuck me. I really was some naïve bimbo, a hot piece of ass that would end up being one of Dave's easy sexual conquests, manipulated by his macho douchebag tactics and his huge cock.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

please come back :(

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

SEXY SWIMSUIT by AZBURGLAR

is a must-read gay sex story!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Mmm, mmm, mmmmm!! I have been a closeted gay all my life, from the neighbor boy when I was 10 to the grandpa orgy with 5 viagra fueled cocks I attended last year, I love how slutty my big, smooth ass has become! Always enema clean, shaved smooth and slippery with coconut oil, I'm ready to go in an instant! And I'll bet I'd look hot in that skimpy yellow bottom, too! Want my tight, married, squeaky clean hole or some pictures of it? horny4cum69@proton.me if you live near Athens GA, even better!

JgsexyJgsexy5 months ago

Love to have Dave buried in my boi cunt! Nice build up!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What I wouldn’t do to be at the end of Dave’s fat cock and I know that it felt so good that on the end he not only loved it but needed it as well

hentyty66hentyty666 months ago

This made me have my first gay sex in my teens. i love it!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I love your story I had a very similar story happened to me. All of the guy was black, but almost identical story like you I have an amazing bubble, but I get straight guys looking at taking pictures of it. My ass is amazing and I got destroyed that day in his pool, so keep up the good story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I have had a similar experience only with a younger neighbor. I am a 65 year old man and have a nice backyard pool and hot tub. My neighbor is a good looking 34 year old man. One extremely hot humid day I saw him mowing his lawn and asked him if he wanted to take a dip in the pool. He said sure and came over a few hours later and we had a couple drinks. I was wearing a g string and be had a suit on that showed of his package nicely. I was getting turned on so I went in the pool for a swim. While getting out I pulled my suit to the side and exposed my semi hard cock. I apologized but he said he enjoyed the view. I took the g string off completely and laid down and started stroking my cock. He took his bathing suit off exposing a nice large cock. He sat down on the chase lounge next to me and I started to fondle his cock. I soon was sucking his cock and balls as he played with my cock and we food around for a while and then he turned me over and started licking and in sucking my ass, when his cock in my ass world well lubricated he got me on all fours. He used his cock into my ass and started slowly fucking me. I moaned and begged him to me fuck me harder and faster. He fucked me harder and reached around and was jerking my cock. I came almost immediately, but he fucked me for 10 minutes before coming in my ass. He comes over at least two or three times a week to have me suck his dick and bend me over and take my ass.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is way too coercive for me it feels very rapey. Even though he consented in the end he said no so many times first and Dave should have listened.

hentyty66hentyty6610 months ago

this is a fave. could do more dirty talk but its still great.

MonkeyWrench00MonkeyWrench0010 months ago

I read this years ago. One of my all-time favorite stories!

heyrockyheyrocky10 months ago

I would like a seasons pass to Dave’s pool please

SissyBiJockSissyBiJock10 months ago

Very hot! Love to hear about what happened the next weekend with Samantha!

capecod2010capecod201010 months ago

Just finished the story and am sitting here rock hard. thank you

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

Quote:

... I was so horny that I wasn't thinking straight. "Ok Dave," I saw shyly. "Go ahead and take it off, I will give you the lapdance but no funny business." There was a part of me that worried I would regret this but it was overwhelmed by my libido. I countered any doubts in my mind with the thought that if things got out of hand, I could just swim away.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

Quote:

I grabbed each of my shapely butt cheeks with one hand holding each cheek. I then pushed backwards and sandwiched Dave's big cock in-between my ass cheeks. I pressed my ass together and rubbed my cheeks up and down Dave's cock. "Did Samantha use her ass like this for you?" I asked Dave.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Amazing when you realize he’s tricked you and you want to fuck him, and your saying yes to him as he’s turned you out, and he’s calling you his bitch with with a beautiful gay cock loving ass

LilCastilloLilCastilloabout 1 year ago

Fuck,I've never read a story as hot as this

Would love to fuck someone with that kind of ass

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very steamy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love this story, soo hot

bi_ianbi_ianabout 1 year ago

One of my fave stories 😍

YANKEE DANYANKEE DANabout 1 year ago

Azburgler, You only ever wrote 6 stories but I continually come back to your page years later. Thank you for giving literatica this content.

Mike_From_SocalMike_From_Socalabout 1 year ago

Yes, would love a part 2 about Samantha joining the 2 guys! Maybe she sits back and directs the action first?

CumSlutTGirlCumSlutTGirlabout 1 year ago

Hottest story I read this month!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

🌋

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So hot. Mmmmm my cock is throbbing

Anthony1965Anthony1965over 1 year ago

So hot!!!! Give me a tight yellow swimsuit. I’d put it on and shake my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. I want to be Benny now

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ (5)

showtime20042005showtime20042005over 1 year ago

What a hot story. It made me very, very hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Part 2 pleaseeeeeeeee!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

love this story also in Phoenix and would love to be the friend

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Head canon if there is ever a follow up. Samantha is definitely going record Benny getting his ass fucked

ThiccBeeThiccBeeover 1 year ago

I want to know if they ever hooked up again !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent: ★★★★★ (5.0)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I know I would readily submit to Dave. My body would be his for the taking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is a five star story (100%).

Excerpt from the story:

"I grabbed each of my shapely butt cheeks with one hand holding each cheek. I then pushed backwards and sandwiched Dave's big cock in-between my ass cheeks. I pressed my ass together and rubbed my cheeks up and down Dave's cock."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story's a tour de force.

I rated it 5 of 5 = 100%!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5.0 = 💯% (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟), ❤!

I am a married man, I've just turned 75.

Something like this could have happened to me in my young age if I had got a school friend like Dave, although times used to be different. Homosexuality was taboo, plus I was shy and a late bloomer.

Once in a while I would be hit on by a man, but never went that way.

Mikeyg65Mikeyg65almost 2 years ago

Long cocks and swimming pools...love wet hard meat

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

We’re just not going to mention that this is rape as the dude said no multiple times? Cool mk

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I need to find my Dave

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Looking for my Dave

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I enjoy it, I stay in our pool. I live in south Fla., so it is hot all year long. I have caught the old man next to us watching me. I talk with him sometime and he is always looking at my ass. I like to tease him I even go skinny dipping at night he has come out and drink at few beers while talking with me. He said he was 76 years old and had loosed his wife about 10 years ago. My wife told me she said he was just looking for a friend to spent so time with. The next weekend I was off my wife was at work I ask him if he wanted to go swinning with me it was hot outside. He was in the water telling me about how he missed his wife I was feeling bad for him and gave him a big hug he thanked and kissed me on the lips very hard I did not back away he said he was sorry it just felt so good to be hugged on. I told him it was ok. My wife said he was a sweet old man and for me not to hurt him. I better stop right here I want to read more I hope he comes back and go swinnings with him again.

BigJ232BigJ232about 2 years ago

This absolutely needs a part 2

427427about 2 years ago

Hmmmm......got me wet and hard.....yes, stick your cock in my ass!!!....

showtime20042005showtime20042005about 2 years ago

Very hot story. I'd love to join them at the pool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a five star story. Bravo!

I gave you a 5.0 (💜💙💚💛❤).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5.0 = 💯%, 🙈 🙉 🙊.

I was a late bloomer, so my puberty started late. When I was 18, my body and face were still practically hairless.

My next door neighbor was 28. He started hanging out with me. He was seducing me but I either was willfully blind or desired to be caressed by him.

When he gave me relaxation massage it did feel good. Then he started kissing my ass cheeks. I can of protested but he told me we were doing it as friends. Then he started to French-kiss my asshole. I liked it but kind of objected. He just told me to relax because it was "better than massage." He told me, "I will not fuck you unless I have sucked your dick beforehand, and you tell me in no uncertain terms you want me to fuck you."

He added, "I love to eat your ass... please don't tell me you hate it."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I've read a similar story to this on here, about an older cop persuading a guy to sit on his lap in his pool. I think that one was a better story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

fucking hot, would love to read a part #2 but not with the girlfriend involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story, should definently write some like it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Made​ me​ shoot cum​ all​ over​ my​ body​ and​ down​ on​ to my jockstrap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have got to find me a tight yellow ass revealing speedo!

garthoggarthogover 2 years ago

Love the story - wondering if anyone knows of some more 'sensual' bi/gay/first time stories? I'm on the newer side, and really like it when there's no forcing, sissy, slut type stuff...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lucky boy. I would like to have that happen to me!

philatanusphilatanusover 2 years ago

Oh yeah!! He fucked him nicely! Dave fed and bred him!

MrKachingMrKachingover 2 years ago

If only every guy learned early on the pleasure of submission and getting fucked anally then later the pegging from the wife and her friends. We would live in such better a world. Go gay early I say!!!

It's so fun to play with squirting dicks and yes, I love to suck.

Keep writing these stories plz.

$$$$$

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I LOVED the Sexy Swimsuit story! It is very popular. As on Sep 01/21 it had 1,100 faves out of 687.4k views, which is 1.6 faves per

1k views, an "AA" faves-to-voews ratio!

This story is a MUST READ!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent, 5.0 (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟)!

SissyTaraSissyTaraover 2 years ago

Great, hot story. I loved it. The only improvement from my point of view would be if the narrator was wearing a women’s bikini.💕

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have yet to make it to the end of this one because I cum before the ending 10/10

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Grim and unrealistic...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Completely not believable, yet I found this to be maybe my favorite story. I would love to be semi-passively, naively raped from my first time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I agree with SunseekerFlorida01's comment posted 3 or 4 days ago, that this is probably one of the best stories here...very very teasing and erotic to say the least. Sexy!!

I will just add that this is a MUST READ for bi curious guys like me.

SunseekerFlorida01SunseekerFlorida01almost 3 years ago

This is probably one of the best stories I've read here...very very teasing and erotic to say the least. Love the bi-story line. Sexy!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I gave you ❤💚❤💚❤ (5.0 = 100%) for this gay-reluctant sex story.

Excerpt from the story (spoiler alert!):

"... I ended up in a bent over position with Dave standing behind me with his cock buried into my ass. I realized at this point that I was about to really get fucked like a bitch...."

As I read this story I was imagining Dave's cock was deep in my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

First time a guy cums in your ass is strange but provides the want for more of it and my craving for cocks has only got stronger i love hearing a man moan and cum in me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

★★★★★ (5.0)!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Continue this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
We need more

I like to see more of the story. Samantha needs to be utilized if you ever come back to make it. I like to see both Benny and Samantha take turns before Samantha just watch Benny get fucked hard by Dave. While she trains him how to suck as well

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
My favourite

This is definitely my favourite story on here, I keep coming back to reread it. So hot!!!

niceass4uniceass4uover 3 years ago
This story is so hot & similar to my own experience

I've read this story so many times & everytime my cock just continues to ooze precum throughout the story. I lost my virginity to a guy that grew up across the street from me when we were both 16 and it all started in my family's pool. I keep thinking about writing a story about the seduction and submitting it to Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing . Natural 5 stars

made my pussy so wet . i almost came from just reading it!!!!!

Horny bitch 2.0 max class story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is a five star story (5.0)! Made my asshole twitch. Dave is a narcissist but he knows how to seduce & fuck guys who are latently bi like yours truly.

This story deserves more than 5 stars because it is in a class of it's own! (Anon 12/10/19)

robynm4mrobynm4mover 3 years ago
loved the story

I found my first lover after showing my tight ass in a speedo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVED IT (❤): ☆☆☆☆☆ (five stars)! The story has so far got 937 faves out of 592.9K views, which is 1.58 faves per 1K views (a better than excellent faves-to-views ratio!)

Excerpt from the story:

(Quote:) Dave slowed down his thrusting but discovered it did not slow down the pace of him fucking my ass. As Dave let up, he noticed that I was pushing my ass back on to his cock. Dave eventually stopped doing any of the work, yet I still continued to voluntarily push my ass back on to his cock without even realizing it. (Unquote.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Incredibly hor

The only way that could have possibly been any hotter is if Samantha had walked in and caught them and been turned on by it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I liked the pool better

I liked this story a whole better than the original.i got really hard fast.then the threescore what a scene

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pool

I was 19 and using the community pool in our condo complex, it was late at night just before the pool should be closed. Since I was alone I decided to skinny dip and I was floating on my back with my hard cock rising from my slim body I noticed one of my neighbors enter the pool area. His name is Bob and I was told that he was gay. He was a good looking man around 45 and was wearing a very tight speedo. After he laid his towel down under the pool then walked over to me. He asked me what I was doing I told him I skinny-dipping so he told me he would join me I taking off his speedo. He told me he had see me at the pool night swimming after hours in the nude and looking at my smooth bubble butt.

It was then he reached out and grabbed my cock and started stroking it while his other hand grabs my ass. He said that because I didn’t resist I want to play. He pushed me to the side and had me sit on the edge of the pool. He leaned over and started to suck my cock while his fingers played with my virgin ass.We did this for about 15 minutes until he position my legs for his shoulder. It was then when I felt his cock push into my virgin Ass. Because it hurt initially he took his speedo’s and forced them over my mouth. After a few minutes the pain subsided and I really enjoyed getting fucked for the first time. He then had me stand up and follow him to a chaise lounge bend over and continued to fuck me. As he fucked me he stroked my cock until I came it was then he shot the first load of cum into my ass.

Since it was still early around 10 PM he asked me out to come up to his condo to continue playing. I have course said yes and we showered and then he took me into the spare room push my face first onto a massage table where he gave me a nice butt massage and of course rimming on my former virgin ass. He then liberally spread massage oil and fucked me again. That evening he must’ve shot five loads of cum in my young eager ass. I couldn’t believe the stamina and how much come flowed from the 7 inch cut cock. I went home at about 2 o’clock showered went to sleep and woke up the next morning with a sore but satisfied man pussy.

A week later we repeated the event with a threesome with him and a friend tying me to the massage table. I must have absorbed or swallowed a lot of cum that afternoon. Since both of them lived in the complex I had access to both their cocks on a regular basis for one on one or in a threesome Fucking.

Bifriendly@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I gave you a 5.0 (❤❤❤❤❤) for this story. I LOVE it. I agree with Hartlessly (08/06/20), this story is a new Gold Standard for ass stories.

I will quote anon (06/15/20): "For any male who has ever had a gay fantasy this was super hot and well written."

👍👍!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

My husband loves to dress and he has the perfect ass. My boyfriend asked him to model a nightie and crotchless panties. We tied him up and my boyfriend ducked his ass. He took my boyfriends dick like a lady. We ducked the rest of the night and my husband watched all tied up

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
anon 08/06/20 hit the nail on the head with his remark: "This is the gold standard for ass stories. Five great big stars."

:)

HartlesslyHartlesslyover 3 years ago

This is the gold standard for ass stories. Five great big stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A Best for Erotica

For any male who has ever had a gay fantasy this was super hot and well written. My only complaint with this and any story about a over sized cock is that no actual number was given to tell us how "huge" it was. One readers huge is another man's average or big. You don't want a story about "big" tits you want to know that the wife/lover sports a set of 36C boobs or a 34DD. Give the reader the detail in your imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
LOVE IT: ❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆ (5.0=100%)!

In my book this story is a MUST READ.

.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Can u make a part two pleeaaase

You gotta make a 2nd part

RandyAlabamaRandyAlabamaover 4 years ago

Wow great story really got me horny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ooh, want me some Dave

I was erect and dripping this whole story. Difficult to read as a straight guy. Difficult to get to the story's end and not want anything else but have a big, strong, well hung stud pull my tight swim trunks down. Then, shake me tight virgin ass for him, and give his big hot cock the lap dance it deserves. I'm fantasizing right now about a confident buddy, pulling me down on his lap, bouncing the head of his big dick against my puckered, virgin anus, and undeniably set aside my straightness to please him like the hot bitch I know I can be. This straight man (me) is left creaming himself, wishing I had a naked man with eight to ten inches for me to joyfully slide up and down on, lap dance for, and otherwise get my hot ass fucked and filled to the rim by.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This story deserves more than 5 stars because it is in a class of it's own!

I have just finished reading the story & I am too excited and (yes!) horny to go to bed (it's 12:30 am in my time zone).

Similar stuff happened to me but it was over several unrelated incidents.

I was a late bloomer & i entered puberty rather late. Consequently i did have girl legs & (yes!) girl ass.

My best friend in first year university was from a rich family, very self confident, at times condescending. He had a nice swimming pool. He knew how to convince me to do things i thought i would never do. Once as we were camping he convinced me to let him give me a hand job. I was to suck his cock in return. He positioned himself on the side, told me to take 69 position. Essentially he was fucking me in my mouth. I got very very aroused (I was mesmerized with his dick!) My frend bent my legs so one of them was under his armpit and he used the other as a head rest. My ass hole was in front of his face. He started to eat & French kiss my ass. I was sumultaneously in 7th Heaven & on cloud number nine. I came 3 times in that position alone. After that day he could have easily convince me to let him butt fuck me. I was his for the taking! However he did not. I guess when you are in college, only anal penetration counts as homosexual act. He did not want to cross that line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pool fuck

I lost my anal virginity to my aunts next-door neighbor, you asked me to come help them walk on the pool filter and then take a dip in the pool afterward. Since I didn’t have swim trunks he said that he had a swimsuit for me. It was a tight red speedo and it fit really well even though I was smaller than him and it was his soup. As we worked on the pool filter He was leaning behind me and I could feel his pelvis pushing against my ass. It wasn’t long after that but I could see Erection against my butt buhe was laying behind me and I could feel his pelvis pushing against my ass. It wasn’t long after that but I could see his erection against my butt.

I had become very attracted to him and I did not mind as he rubbed on me. As soon as I got the pool filter back on and we turn the power on to the pool we decided to take a dip in the pool it was there a map but he came up behind me and I could see all his erection without swim trunks and just like in the story he slid my trunks down and played with my young bobble ass. We ended up on the lounge chair With my head and shoulders down my ass elevated. He used suntan lotion to open up my soon to be devirginized young boy pussy. Since I had played with my younger brother and had fucked him when he was 15 I was eager to finally get fucked I handsome older man. We will continue to fuck for at least a year until he got transferred to Los Angeles:

Biboi54RBiboi54Rover 4 years ago
Back to the Beach

It rained again in sd this weekend, so no beach, but tomorrow it should clear. I'm going back to Black's to find a lover. I bought some new thongs to show off my ass, and I'll be in my usual spot near the palm tree. I think I'll wear a pink one, with a buttplug. I want to suck cock and maybe more.

Biboi54RBiboi54Rover 4 years ago
Grande Finale

After I licked him dry, his cock was still semi-hard. As he stood over me, he let out a huge stream of piss all over me and my face. I opened my mouth and swallowed some as he directed his cock with his hand. I jacked off and came on his soaking cock and body.

Biboi54RBiboi54Rover 4 years ago
More Fun at the Beach

The weather cleared so I went back. As soon as I descended the trail, I stripped to reveal my favorite black thong and cockrings. Not many people today, some nude chicks, some tanned old men. I found a great place in the back near the cliffs with a palm tree and spread my towel. I was not far from other naked people but had a commanding view. Many people, mostly naked guys, walked back and forth as I stood before them wanking my cock gently. I oiled up and inserted my buttplug. I left extra white sunscreen on my nipples and cock tip so people could enjoy. I noticed a surfer guy standing naked not far away, looking at me and jacking his cock. I went down and started talking to him. We both continued jacking ourselves and looking at each other's cocks. His cock was longer than mine and I wanted to suck it. I told him so, asking if he wanted to come back near the palm tree so I could suck him off, telling him he could suck me too if he wanted and bending over and showing him my ass with the buttplug. He followed me to my camp spot and I got down on my knees before him, grabbing his huge member. I wanked it for him, opening my mouth and sticking out my tongue. I licked the tip with precum and fondled his balls. I licked it all over and then took it into my mouth as he pushed his hips forward. He started facefucking me as I held and guided his hips and fingered his asshole. He soon came and I swallowed all of his warm cum. I'm a Cock Whore.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userazburglar@azburglar
915 Followers
I like to write naughty stories where straight boys get turned out by crafty gay men. Email: azburglar@gmail.com (If you ever reached out to the old lycos email address previously listed on here, that was deleted around a decade ago. Haha. But amazingly this email address ...