Shackled Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love you.

He wasn't sure he was ready for that. Fuck, he wasn't sure she was ready for that.

Hansen tried to force it from his mind. He closed his eyes, focusing his attention on his cock. Just this once, he thought, just fuck her, just use her. For her. No fear, no concern. She wanted him, he knew that.

He opened his eyes, staring back at the woman that only days ago he'd insulted in a bar. Days that now felt like years. Maybe he was in....

Love.

Shit.

He looked up at her.

"Emma...."

She looked down at him, honest, pure....

I love you.

Shit.

He smirked, trying to maintain his composure.

"Now, are you going to take my jeans off or what, girl?"

I love you.

Fuck.

****

Emma fought the urge to stiffen, remaining relax and warm on top of him. She wanted him...but she also knew right then and there that the fractured part of him was back. Taking control and turning him cooler than he'd been when on his meds.

He wasn't returning the words, though he'd been the one to speak them first. Afraid? The idea seemed preposterous...big bad Liam afraid of three little words. But those three little words meant so much...and so much was at stake.

"Patience is a virtue." She purred out and giggled as he bucked down under her body. "What about foreplay?"

She laughed, the sound soft and sultry as she remained in command of her own emotions. She knew what she felt...knew what she wanted and there was no way in hell she was gonna let the broken parts of him turn her away. Tossing her long hair to the side, she leaned over him and worked her mouth over his chest. His guttural moan was music to her ears as his fingers pushed through her silky hair and guided her down.

"This better?" She sighed against his warm skin, dipping over his belly and loving how his muscles tensed and shuddered beneath her touch. "Oh yes...it's what you want..."

Clever little fingers undid his pants and began to tug as he lifted, until his bare hot and hard flesh was freed. She dove nibbled on the sexy line above one hip as her fingers just brushed over his hard cock. It twitched against her palm as his hips lifted, pressing against her hand instantly and his fingers tightened, tugging her face to where she needed to be. She laughed again, those dark eyes gazing up at him with an impish smile. "Impatient aren't we?"

Eager herself to please him, she grasped his cock more firmly and swirled her soft pink tongue around the tip of his dick, moaning softly before sucking him into her mouth. She moaned again, her eyes closing now as she took him deeper...her hot moist mouth like silk around his hardness as her tongue worked around him, flicking and caressing, tasting and feeling every ridge and bump under his smooth silky skin.

****

Hansen reveled in the feeling of her moving down his body, warm wet kisses on his chest, her hair trailing down, feathery tendrils adding to the anticipation of pleasure building in him. She slid down him....lower....lower.

So short a time....but already she knew what he wanted, what he craved, what he needed. She reached her target and her hands expertly worked at his jeans. He raised his hips, helping her to release him, free his hardness, but not for long. A small soft hand closed around him and then he felt the warmth of her tongue on the end of his cock, already slick with pre-cum. She teased him for a moment and then she dipped, expertly taking his length into her mouth, her hair now trailing across his thighs and belly.

He gasped quietly.

"Oh....Irish....Emma....fuck...."

His hands went to her head, gently, not forcing, but giving him some semblance of control, a way of holding himself back. Her head bobbed on him, her lips sliding up and down his shaft with ease while her tongue played its game in the hidden recesses of her mouth.

He was used to holding back, keeping something in reserve, but this damn woman with her brains and her charm and her....

"Fuck...." he muttered as she sucked him.

Why did she love him? Why did he love her? It only made it harder.

Too right it does you fool. Now you get it.

Get what? I can't control my....

Of course you can. What you can't do is control your cock.

He shook his head as Emma, his girl, sucked on him, bringing him pleasure, his cock bathed in the velvety gift that was her mouth.

No....

Yes. Your cock will get us killed. All of us.

All of us?

It would appear I have to fucking spell it out for you.

Still she sucked him, the movement rhythmical. It was safe, predictable....things previously alien to him.

What? Spell out what?

Even as he asked the question, his hands twined themselves in her hair as he pulled her down, forcing her onto his cock. He bucked his hips gently, trying to plumb the depths of her mouth, push further, slide deeper, safer....

You don't appear to be concentrating on what I'm saying....

The Voice in his head faded. He could talk later, now he wanted to focus on this woman and what she was doing to him, for him.

"Emma...."

There were no other words he could muster as his cock slid in and out of her mouth. He was harder than he thought possible, but he wanted to savor this, her mouth, her eagerness. He closed his eyes for a moment and basked in it, his mind silent for once. Her head in his hands, her mouth on his cock.

There was just him.

And there was just....

....her.

****

Emma reveled in pleasuring him. His breathless words, though a little crass were music to hear ears. She knew he was loving every minute of it. From the shift and buck of his hips, to his breathing, to his hands in her hair, pulling her further down his rock hard cock.

She moaned and sighed, slurping and sucking, her tongue never stopping. She bathed him with her mouth. Tickled and lapped and swirled her tongue around until she was tracing every bulging vein, inhaling his scent and teasing the velvety flesh with all that she had. It took every ounce of control not to pull away and press her slick hot cunt to his cock. She ached for him. Her womb tightening and quivering as pleasure pooled low in her gut.

She knew there would come her time. For now, she wanted to remind him just how much she wanted him, needed him, adored him. As he called out her name, she relaxed her throat, gagging only slightly as he forced himself deeper still, rhythmically taking her mouth again and again as she stroked him in tandem.

"Emma...."

Her eyes fluttered open and gazed up at him, filled with hope and love and triumph. Yes! She thought, it's me. Don't forget it.

More salty pre-cum washed over her tongue and she swallowed it, tasting him, craving more as she sucked that little bit harder and moaned again. hose beautiful eyes begged for more as she cupped his balls, urging him to empty himself. To lose himself for her.

****

Hansen's mind had never been so blank, not even during the time of his "conversion", when they'd fucked with his brain....his head....him.

Now all that he could feel was Emma's mouth on him, her hair in his hands, her lips sliding up and down his slick shaft. She was his, but for the moment she was his to use. He could feel his cock twitching, his balls tightening in her soft hand, the moist warm softness of her tongue and mouth bringing him to the point where he didn't have control.

Control.

He craved control. He needed control. Without control, there was no Hansen. At what point would this cause....

No.

He had to forget that.

He had to focus on the girl between his legs, his cock in her mouth. She was looking up at him, her eyes pleading as she sucked.

Let go, Liam. Just let go....

She dipped down again and this time he bucked harder and drove his cock further, pressing on the back of her throat. She was Emma, but she was his. He took what he needed and for the moment, this was what he needed.

His fingers grabbed her hair tighter and again he pushed deeper, feeling the heightening of the familiar tingle at the base of his shaft. Her lips pressed to his belly as he drove harder. He could felt the precum and saliva ringing her lips as they touched his body.

You're fucking her mouth, Hansen.

There was no malice. No overt desire to cause discomfort.

He just wanted what he wanted and he was taking it. She would have to know him, who he was, whathe was. This was no normal courtship, this was raw....needy....basic....visceral.

He drove into her mouth again, fingers twined in her long hair. The longing in his body was unbearable now. He tightened his grip and pulled her down further, clutching her head to his groin for one final thrust.

"Emma," he gasped, "I'm cumming."

He felt his seed explode from him, like a dam wall breaking, shooting a stream of warm cum into her mouth. He pulled back slightly, not wanting to hurt her, but also to give himself room. The cum seemed endless until finally he could thrust again to into her mouth, releasing himself into her, unloading everything.

He groaned as he came, wave after wave of his seed flooding her mouth.

"Emma...."

His grip loosened slightly, but still he came, not satisfied, not emptied. Smaller thrusts, no less urgent, but gentler now. The cum spurting from him, coating her mouth and throat, bringing relief.

His body relaxed as the last of his cum was sucked into her mouth. He lay his head back, his hands loosely in her hair now and his breathing slowly returned to normal.

He said nothing.

If Hansen had been a different type of man, he would have sighed, content and warm. Hansen wasn't that man. He couldn't remember ever feeling content and warm. He laid back and looked at the ceiling, his cock in her warm mouth.

Emma.

One day.

Content and warm.

He was silent.

One day.

Content.

One day....

****

Tears streamed down Emma's face. She hadn't minded as he stole her breath and gagged her with his driving cock. It had excited her to feel his strength and passion, but now she gulped in air and wiped her mouth clean, swiping at the tears and slowly sitting up.

She watched him regain his composure, admiring the way his chest rose and fell and slowly crawled up his body. She straddled his belly and pressed her hands on either side of his head, blocking his view of the ceiling. His eyes were still glazed as they met her pretty brown eyes.

"Stay with me." She urged softly, moving slowly to the side and pressing her lips to his neck and jaw. Her soft breasts pressed to his chest, her hands warm and soft as they caressed whatever flesh she could reach, needing more.

"Liam." She breathed against his ear, nipping at his ear lobe and then soothing it with her tongue. "We're not done yet..."

****

Hansen lay back on the bed, staring at the ceiling quietly, only his slightly laboured breathing betraying the activity of the previous moments. He slowly returned to his resting state, staring, not thinking of anything in particular. His mind was like a movie reel at the end of playing....flickers, disjointed scenes, dancing lights.

He felt Emma stir at his feet and then she started to slide up his body. He kept looking at the ceiling, feeling her crawl over him, his skin still warm and flushed from his orgasm. She spread her legs and then crawled in small movements, her knees and hands on either side of him. She moved slowly and he relished the feel of her soft thighs on the outside of his legs and hips. Sometimes she dipped a little lower and her nipples trailed on him, firstly his belly and then his chest. He kept looking at the ceiling....

Emma's face slid in front of him, blocking his view. Her eyes were like pools of molten chocolate, warm and moist.

Emma then pressed her mouth to his ear, her breath warm. She took a small nip at the lobe and then ran her tongue around the same spot. He felt a stirring again in his groin. Her hands were all over him, soft small hands, but adept at making him feel alive. He raised one of his arms and wrapped it around her waist, pulling her closer to him, the evidence of his pleasure pressed firmly between them.

He felt her inhale gently.

His cock twitched at her words, his shaft running like a thick rod along the valley of her moist lips as she leaned over him.

He swallowed and nodded, still looking up the ceiling, one arm behind his head, the other on her rear, pulling her still tighter onto his hardness. He reveled in her attention to his body, her kisses, the movement of her hands, the way her warm mound molded around his shaft. She could stimulate him just by being her, in small, but effective ways.

"No," he said, his voice just a whisper, but still firm and masculine. "I guess we're not done yet."

This woman.

Emma.

He had a lot to do. They had a lot to do. He shrugged his shoulders imperceptibly as she kissed his neck and chest. For now, he could fuck.

Wanton.

Uninhibited.

Dirty.

Sweaty.

Fuck.

Tomorrow was tomorrow. Now was....

....for fucking.

He gathered his thoughts, enjoying feeling her weight on him and he bucked his hips gently, sliding his hard cock along those moist lips, the promise of warm pleasure just beyond them.

Warm, wet pleasure.

Fucking....

Sometimes it was for the best. It felt right.

Hansen smirked as she continued to kiss him gently, her hair trailing along his chest and her hands roaming over him.

And I always do what's right.

Well not always. Hehehe.

You? Can't you see I'm making love?

Making love? Looks more like animals rutting to me. Your usual style.

Hansen closed his eyes. He didn't need this now, he didn't need him. He tried to focus on Emma's kisses, her lips and her hands....

Trying to ignore me, eh? It won't work.

He shut his eyes tighter, like a child ignoring the boogeyman.

Yes.

You can't. I'm always here. Even when you're making love....or fucking. Hehehe.

Yes....no.

Hansen opened his eyes and sighed.

I'm making love. I love her.

Looked like fucking to me. She saw a bit more of the real you this time, didn't she?

Hansen shook his head slightly. He didn't want to alarm Emma, nor did he want her to stop. His cock was nestled in her warm folds and it was twitching at almost every kiss and touch of her lips on his chest. What she was doing was so good....so good.

No.

Yes. The real you. The one Bonnie and Laura know. The you that....fucks. Controls. Hurts....

No.

You nearly choked the poor girl. Lucky that was all you did. Controlled yourself. Just....

No.

Lucky for her. The scientist wouldn't be accustomed to....that.

Emma had now moved back up a little and was kissing him under his chin and his cock was at its hardest. He shifted his hips slightly, easing his cock back along her slick lips, towards the destination that would give him pleasure and force the Voice from his mind, from between them.

No.

Bonnie and Laura know what you really are. You hurt them.

They got over it.

Oh, dear Liam, I don't mean emotionally, I mean physically. You hurt them, you liked to hurt them.

No.

Yes.

But they....want me.

Funny, isn't it?

I can't have hurt them much, otherwise....

Otherwise what?

They wouldn't want me.

Oh, but they do, Liam. They do.

Me hurting them? No....

Liam, Liam, Liam....always the last to know.

No....

Be a good boy, Liam and let's not hurt the good scientist much. We need her for now. Later....well....

He heard the laughter and mocking in the Voice's words.

Fuck off.

He thought of Bonnie and Laura....hurting them....fucking them....

No! It's Emma on me.

Hansen's cock had now slid down to be poised at the entrance to Emma's cunt. Pleasure awaited. Relief. Escape....

I'll let you get to it. Remember....later Liam, later you can be you....

No.

Hehehe....

Hansen pressed more forcefully on Emma's butt and pulled her towards him, at the same time raising his hips gently. His cock felt no resistance and he smoothly slid into her warm depths.

"Emma," he whispered as he rocked his hips gently and closed his eyes.

****

"OH yes!" She moaned as she felt him nudge and then smoothly slide into her more than willing body. Her sex was hot and slick and tight, gripping him wonderfully as she sat up. Her lips parted ways with his chest as she straightened and then arched, dropping her head back with a shuddering breath. He felt so dam good, filling her so sweetly.

She braced her knees, holding herself slightly off his body as he slowly retracted and then thrust his hips upwards again in a gentle, but firm mostly. Emma gasped again and let out a mewling whimper. She ached deep inside, needing release almost as desperately as he had earlier. Pleasing him, teasing, tasting...it all had her worked up to a fevered pitch and Emma needed him to finish the job.

Her body hummed, almost trembling right on top of him as she held herself up and dropped her head a little, gazing down to where their bodies met. Her smooth tummy quivered as his cock pumped up into her, glistening with her own juices as he parted her pussy lips and took her. His fingers slid up to grip her hips and Emma moaned again. A slow sexy smile spread over her lips as she sank down fully and and met his thrust with her own rocking hips.

"Liam." She sighed, riding him with ease as her fingers slid over his chest and pressed, supporting her upper body. Her beautiful bare breasts gently bouncing as she worked herself over him. "Yeeeesssss..."

She was so close already, standing on the brink and ready to fly off. Leaning forward, she pressed her tits to his chest and nipped at his skin. "More...please...more!" She pleaded, "You're making me burn...I ache for you." She whispered.

Her face was close, her breaths against his neck as she tried to get closer, grinding her hips against his own. "I love you...."

****

Emma was impaled on his cock, rocking in ecstasy, his hands on her hips. Her movements were desperate, wanton and he steadied her, keeping her there as he bucked, pushing his cock deep into her.

She leaned forward, her breasts sandwiched between them. Her face was close to his now, her breathing labored. There was no shame in her desire and that's what he wanted. She voiced her need, making it tangible and it drove him, making her climax the only thought his mind could sustain. Words, she was talking to him, moaning, almost screaming, but he made out nothing. His cock was pounding into her, her folds spread over his shaft, wet with her juices. Uppermost in his mind was her and her pleasure. He feared their bodies would morph into one, their grinding forcing an almost unbearable heat between them.

He felt her hot breath on his neck and her hot cunt on his cock. It was heat. It was animal. It was lust.

Raw fucking. The way Hansen had always liked it.

Instinctive.

Visceral

Dirty.

Base.

A good woman screaming for more when she had never felt that urge before. For Hansen there was no dirty sex. It was, after all, about exchanging body fluids, heat, sweat. Fucking. That's what it was.

Fucking.

He continued to drive himself into her, just as she also bucked over him, his cock reaching into her warm depths. Her juices were now making their nexus wet and warm and he slid his finger down there, probing for her clitoris. It was mashed against his pelvis, but he managed to give it a soft rub. His finger was slick with their essence and he ran his finger over her clit, no resistance, no friction, just....sliding.