Shackled Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mouth was at his neck now, her warm breath trailing along his shoulder. Her body was totally supported by his now, but that was barely felt. All he could feel was her warm depths, her lips on his neck, her bare cheek in his hand, her clit....

If he hadn't been so submerged in the depths of passion, in the urge to make her orgasm and bring forth his own repeat climax, then he may have paused.

I love you.

Still he allowed her to ride him, making sure that his shaft, his pelvis and his finger all assaulted her clit while his cock pushed further, deeper, into her. His urgency was such, he feared he would split her.

I love you.

He closed his eyes, his ass cheeks clenched as he bucked.

Why did she have to say that....now?

Even in the throes of almost orgasming, he had to shake his head to clear his mind, focus on their fucking, focus on Emma.

Time for that later.

"Emma," he said hoarsely, "fuck me, Emma....just....fuck....me."

He took his hand from her butt cheek and ran it up her flushed back to her hair, gently pulling her head up so that he could kiss her. His pumping into her was rhythmical now, trying to push her to the edge. He kissed her lips softly, their breath going from one to the other.

I love you.

"Cum for me Emma, when you're ready, cum for me, dear...."

He pressed his mouth to hers, his tongue searching, no shy exploration, plunging in, taking, demanding.

I love you.

****

Emma shuddered and creamed all over him. She was so hot, so slick and he was like hot steel filling her over and over again. His body was tense and harder, pushing into her. Fucking her, taking her, making her his over and over and she couldn't seem to get enough.

It was all she could do to remember to breath as their bodies slid against each other, wet with perspiration making their skin slide and slap almost lewdly. She was fucking him, but it was so much more. Her fingers tightened on his shoulders as her body strained and the pleasure built, making her ache, making her whimper out and gasp.

His fingers drew out soft cries and louder gasps as he toyed with her sensitive clit and grasped at her tight ass, but she rocked against him and tightened herself around his body, it was the feel of his soft kisses that were undoing. He didn't have to say the words because Emma read his feelings. Her breaths shuddered out and her cries filled the air as her body convulsed then and there. Her nails sank into his flesh as he sucked in her tongue and her pussy clamped down on his pumping cock.

Her scream became muffled by his mouth as she jerked and writhed against him. "Fuck yes!" She moaned, clinging and holding, feeling his light touch tighten again as his own body took her release and exploded with her own. She felt the hot gush of his cum filling her, bathing her walls with his hot sticky cum and completing their union.

Boneless, she sank against him, dazed and panting, her damp and clinging to both of their bodies as she rested her head against his shoulder and felt the mad beating of his own heart against hers.

****

Hansen felt her urgency, her body shuddering with the impending release. He bucked his hips, pumping his cock into her as far as he could, feeling the heat and her slick juice covering him. She slid on him, sweat between them, heat, lust....

Fucking.

He pushed deep into her, his hand between them, covered in her essence, his finger rubbing her clit and she moaned into his mouth, their tongues twined, searching.

He felt her contract and tighten over his cock, familiar signs and then her fingers dug into his shoulders.

He tightened his grip on her ass cheek and pushed deeper into her.

"Cum, Emma....cum..."

She whimpered into his mouth, a loud shrill release, almost a scream as her climax reached her. She tightened and he thought she would break in half as he slammed himself into her, thrusting deep as he shot a load of warm cum into her body. He thrust again sending a further shot deeper into her, taking her, marking the walls of her cunt as his.

"Fuck...."

It was all he could say as her warmth quivered over his cock, forcing further spurts of his cum into her.

Finally, they slowed and he felt her lay limp on him, spent, breathing heavily, their bodies slick with sweat from their passion. The thud of their heartbeats was almost audible, almost shaking th bed. Her head finally lay to rest on his shoulder, her hair damp.

"Fuck," he whispered. "I think we both needed that."

He lay his head back, letting her body rest on his as she recovered from their lovemaking. He ran his hand up from her butt, over her damp back and brought it the back of her head, stroking her hair.

"It'll be ok," he said. "Tomorrow is tomorrow. It'll be ok...."

I love you.

Shit.

Fuck.

Tomorrow is tomorrow.

****

She sighed softly, feeling blissfully sated as she lay against him and as their bodies cooled, she slowly slid off and pressed herself to his side. They lay sprawled near the edge of the bed, feet dangling off the edge and not caring. Tired, Emma felt herself falling asleep, thinking about his words.

It'll be okay...it had to be. It just had to be. And though he was putting up a front, she knew he was worried. Possibly even scared. She knew she was, but there was no time to fall apart.

With a yawn, she kissed his shoulder and sighed again. "Whoever wakes up first makes breakfast." She teased and nuzzled his skin and on impulse slipped a hand up to turn his face to hers, wanting to see his eyes. He hadn't said the words...he'd been the first to speak them, but not was holding back again.

"Hey...It will be okay..." She told him, "Sweet dreams Lliam..."

They could tackle their feelings later...when the world was safe and they weren't worried about death and destruction. Closing her eyes, she slipped onto her back and stretched, the rolled, turning her back to his and giving him a moment as she closed her eyes and let sleep take over.

****

Emma slept as Hansen lay beside her and looked at the ceiling. It was dark, but the illumination from the various instruments and appliances was enough for him to make out the ceiling. He had turned to lie on his back and his hands were behind his head, listening to her rhythmical breathing and feeling her body's small movements with each inhale and exhale. He hadn't felt this close to anyone new since....

Your wife.

Thank you for the reminder. I'd nearly forgotten her. Dickhead.

No need to be touchy. Though, you have been rather.... touchy tonight, hehe.

You interrupt me for that? You're slipping.

Liam, I'm here to stop you slipping.

I can see the logic in that. Talking to the voice in my head to stop me from going mad. Yeah, thanks.

So ungrateful....hehehe.

What do you want?

To help.

How?

Ideas. We can bounce off each other. I miss our adventurous life.

I'm not adventurous any more. In fact, give me some slippers, a pipe and glass of single malt and I'll be just fine thank you.

I'm sure the people at SPF Headquarters disagree.

They're such wowsers. Anyway, Voice-in-my-head, I should be sleeping, so what's your idea?

The only way to keep Blaxland distracted from looking for the nerds is to create a bigger distraction, one that will command his attention.

I talked about that already....weren't you there?

No need to be a smart ass.

Really? Fuck, I've been doing it for nearly forty years.

I've noticed.

Your idea....now....I need to sleep.

The Board.

What about them?

Blaxland answers only to them and they are the most important people. It's because of them that he's after nerd girl.

Her name's Emma.

That's what I said, nerd girl.

Fuck me.

You have plenty of other people offering that....hehe.

You keep doing this and I'm going to sleep.

Right. If something happens to a Board member, then Blaxland will certainly be directed to make that a priority.

Fuck, you're not just a pretty Voice.

I'm in your head, Hansen, how the fuck could I be pretty?

Hey....

What I was saying, was that maybe all the Board members should be your target, but you should lay off Paul Lindeman until you're ready for the final play. 

Hmmmm.....the Chairman....you mean like take them out....except him?

Yes....slowly....one at a time. Make the tension rise, make them question who will be next, but leave Lindeman, he's the big one, he's got the control.

Over Blaxland?

With Lindeman alive, Blaxland will be running around like a blue-assed fly at a shit buffet.

That's my line, mate.

Whatever. I didn't realize shit and buffet were patented words. Do you understand what I'm saying?

I do. And I'll enjoy that too. But I want Lindeman....in the end.

I know you'll enjoy that and you will get the cunt in the end. Now....it's probably best that you get some sleep.

Yes. I wish I'd thought of that.

Emma stirred beside him and Hansen slowly turned around to place his hand on her smooth hip. He felt a small stirring in his groin.

I mean it, Hansen. Sleep....

You're not a romantic?

Is that what you call it?

Hehehe....goodnight....

(I apologize for the delay in this post. Real life has a way of knocking us down sometimes. Still appreciate all the feedback!)