Shades of Blue Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she was crying out, her thighs clamped around my head and her pussy released a hot stream of her juices! There was so much, if I hadn't known that pee didn't taste like that, I would have thought she had lost control of her bladder, but those juices were not pee. My own mother had just squirted several jets of her love fluids, straight into my mouth. Luckily my pants were still on the floor alongside me. Grabbing them, I used them to clean her thighs and pussy, before wiping off what had missed my mouth and soaked my face.

I sat back onto my heels and I am sure I must have had quite a smug smile on my face. I know I was feeling pretty smug anyway. She was lying on her back on the bed, almost whimpering, with tears running from her eyes. "How was that?" I asked "Was that to madam's satisfaction? -- Perhaps you would like me to continue?"

She looked at me, but didn't attempt to sit up. "Don't You Bloody Dare!" She groaned.

I couldn't remember ever hearing her swear before. Now, twice within a few seconds she had used swear words. She had given me a big lecture when I was fourteen, just for saying 'Bloody'.

"Language!" I said. "A lady doesn't use that kind of language. At least, that's what you told me."

"Language be dammed!" She said, "If you do that again I think you'll kill me! "What in the name of all that's holy did you do to me then? I thought that the last time, you had hit the absolute pinnacle ..... but ...... Oh my God!"

She held her hands out to me and taking them, I helped her to sit up. "Oh My! Look at the mess I have made! I am not even going to attempt to stand" she said, a bit shakily. "Would you mind holding the room still for me while I just check I am still me, because I am not even sure of that anymore."

I put my arms around her and gently held her to me. I have to admit I was shaking a bit myself. "If it's any consolation, I don't know quite what happened there myself" I said, "But I think we might just have got something, just about right then, don't you?

I can't promise that every time, but my love, I am definitely going to give it a very good try, because I kind of get the impression, I can't think where from, but it's just a strange feeling I have, - that you rather liked that."

She kissed me, "Don't get cocky, being smug doesn't suit you. I know this is hardly the time, and I understand what you said about waiting until we get home before we talk, but I want to tell you this one thing. Please listen, and don't try to stop me. Your father used to like to humiliate me in front of his friends. One thing he used to do was to brag that he could make me cum so hard it made me cry. Once he actually managed to do that, just once, and he never stopped bragging about it. He made me cry plenty of other times too, but only when he hurt me, not because he made me cum."

"Never, in all the years we were together, did he ever even come even close to how you made me feel, just with your lips and tongue, before we made love.

Then we .....! Oh My God! - We did it, didn't we? ..... We actually did it! ...... We made love!"

She hugged me to her so tightly I could hardly breathe. "Oh Paul! Thank you so much ..... I Love You! That really was the best I have ever known. As I felt your seed spurting inside me, I knew this was right, it was what was meant to be. This is everything I have ever wanted.

Then you go and do that to me. Where on earth did that come from?"

"Once I read a story, it was a bit of a naughty story I admit, and the author wrote about the woman's juices gushing out of her. I threw the book away in disgust. Women don't gush fluids when they cum! Well I never had! Oh boy, do I owe that author an apology now! ..... I made a bit of a mess, didn't I?"

"I think I got most of it" I said, "But I hate to bring this up, seeing as how you look as if you are thinking of settling down for the evening, but I'm beginning to feel a little bit hungry, and if we are going to make the restaurant for our 8.o'clock booking, I think we should get ourselves ready, don't you?"

"Huh!" She huffed. "A typical man. Romantic to the end! Once he has had his wicked way with a girl, all he thinks about is his stomach. You are going to have to help me to stand up though. I am not sure if my legs have reconnected to the rest of me yet."

I helped her to her feet and she wrapped her arms around my neck. It was too good a chance to miss, so I pressed my lips to hers, and we shared a long loving kiss.

"I think, much as I would like to stay here and just cuddle, on reflection, perhaps we ought to go and eat" she said. "After all neither of us have eaten since breakfast, and I think we have both used up quite a lot of energy in the last few minutes. I don't want you going all weak on me half way through the night, now do I?"

"We will have to see who cries 'enough' first then, won't we? Did you pack the things I bought for you for tonight?" I asked.

"You'll have to wait and see, won't you," she replied, "you can't expect a lady to give you details of the underwear she intends to wear on a date, in advance, and especially not when it's their first date.

Oh God! This is still only our first real date, isn't it?"

"Hmmmmm!" I said, smiling at her "I think, for a first date, it's going quite well. Do you think I will manage to get a second?"

"It's just possible" she said, "I will have to see how you behave later. Now, young man! If you want us to make it to the restaurant by 8.o'clock, you had better go and use the bathroom. Hopefully, by the time you have finished in there I will have got back some control over my body, and I will be able to tidy myself up enough to 'WOW!' the restaurant for you. I hope you haven't totally ruined my hair, but I know I am going to have to re-do my face."

I gently kissed her again and as I broke away, I smiled at her. "You look absolutely beautiful to me right now, but let's make every man in there drool, shall we? Now, are you all right to stand without my help?"

"I think I can manage that now" she said "But it's a near thing. You go and get ready and then I will tidy myself up a little and we can go down. In a normal room I would have sent you down to the bar to wait for me, but as we have our own sitting room, I suppose you can wait for me in there. A lady likes to keep some secrets, we don't like to give everything away too soon, it adds to our 'air of mystery'.

Also, If I remember correctly, there was a bottle of champagne in that cooler and following what we have just been doing, I think a glass of that is called for, don't you? Let's see if your social skills run to opening champagne, without the cork smashing the windows and the wine ruining the carpet, shall we?"

I went through to the lounge area, and took the bottle from the cooler. I thought what a good idea it was, instead of an 'ice bucket'. It would keep the wine chilled however long it was before it was opened'.

I must admit here that I smiled to myself, because I had opened champagne before, several times, and I always thought it was a waste when I saw someone fire the cork around the room and soak everything in range with the wine. It's much better to do it properly. Then there are no injuries from the cork and you keep the wine, with the fizz still in it, for the glasses.

I opened the bottle, with a subdued 'POP' and poured two glasses, topping up when the froth had subsided, then turned to take them through to the bedroom.

Joanne was leaning against the door frame watching me. She was still looking a bit bemused as I handed her one of the glasses.

"Mmmmm! .... Impressive!" She said, "He drives me mad with passion and he knows how to open champagne properly. That second date is a definite possibility, I think I am going to enjoy being married to you."

"I know we haven't had a traditional wedding, with speeches and that," I said "but can I now propose a toast"

"To my beautiful new wife and to our future. - Together forever." We raised our glasses to each other and drank a toast to ourselves.

I didn't take long in the bathroom, just a quick tidy up and shave, body splash and cologne, before handing the room over to Joanne. She handed me her empty glass, and with a grin, said, "If there is any left in that bottle .... Before it goes flat ..."

I poured her a second glass, topping my own up at the same time. Tapping on the door I asked "are you decent?" She opened the bathroom door just a little and her face had a huge smile as she said "No! I don't think I am ever going to be what anyone would call 'decent' ever again, but I don't care. I love you Paul James, and I fully intend to be as totally indecent as you could possibly want me to be.

Now this bathroom and bedroom are 'strictly out of bounds' until I am ready - Is that understood?"

"Yes Mum!" I said

"And DONT call me that, or you will get us arrested"

"No Mum!" I said, grinning.

"Men!" she said, rolling her eyes and taking the glass form me. Then she closed the bathroom door.

I wondered what she didn't want me to know about. After all, she was going to wear the dress and shoes I had picked out for her, and I assumed, the underwear I had bought for her, so what was she being so coy about me seeing? She must have had something in mind, but I didn't know what. I supposed I would find out when she was ready, so I sat down in the lounge and waited. I heard her finish in the bathroom and return to the bedroom, and then everything went quiet.

It seemed like ages had passed and there was still no sign of her. I looked at my watch and it was almost 7.40, so I called out through the closed door what the time was.

"I won't be long, stay out there." came the response.

Five minutes later the bedroom door opened and a vision of total beauty entered the lounge. I had seen her looking gorgeous before and it had taken my breath away, but that was nothing compared to how she looked now. I was dumbfounded. My heart was pounding and I stood there in awe of the lady I would be escorting to the restaurant, and following that, for the rest of our lives.

"Will I do?" she asked, standing there in that deep plum red dress that I had picked out for her to wear tonight.

"Do?" I replied when I managed to speak. "I think I can speak for every man in this hotel when I say - Yes, you will do very nicely. But for me, all I can say is - Oh God! ... WOW!"

Then she did a slow 'twirl' in front of me. "What do you think? Do you like them?" She asked.

That was when I noticed for the first time her stockings. They were definitely not the ones I had bought for her in M&S. They were black, fully fashioned, seamed stockings, with stiletto pointed heel reinforcement. They made her legs look even more fantastic than before. "Where did those stockings come from?" I asked, "Only they are definitely not the ones I bought for you."

"I have had them for some time, tucked away at the bottom of a drawer. Do you like them?"

I thought for a moment before I answered. "They are not more than ten years old are they? You are not wearing something that you bought to wear for him are you?"

She looked almost stunned by what I had asked. "No! I bought them to wear with this dress for that Christmas party, but decided they made me look too 'available' so didn't wear them. Oh Paul, my love, I wouldn't do that to you. There is nothing in my wardrobe that I had before I threw him out. I sent most of the clothes I had then to a charity shop and the things which couldn't go there went to the tip. These were going to be my surprise for you, but I will change them if you want me to."

I moved to her and took her in my arms. "No, it's all right, they look really sexy, and I apologise if I sound, kind of jealous, but I want nothing from him, ever, he has no place anywhere near us, and especially not tonight. Now! Are you sure we need to eat?" I asked, "Only I have just had an idea about something else I would like to do."

"Easy tiger" she said, grinning all over her face, "if you are a very good boy that comes later, but for now, it's time to eat. We have to keep your strength up, don't we?"

-------

At the restaurant entrance we were met and asked for our names.

"Mr and Mrs James" I said, with a huge grin. I was going to have to get used to this little bounce in my chest every time I said those words, although I assumed it would wear off in time.

"Follow me please" the 'Maitre d' said, and led us to a table.

Joanne had indeed drawn the eyes of almost every man in the place, and a couple of the ladies were giving their partners very dirty looks because their faces had betrayed, shall I say, 'more than just a casual interest'.

Almost as soon as we were seated, the 'Sommelier' (fancy name for a wine waiter) arrived with the wine list. I selected a modest bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon, noticing as I did that the wine prices looked a little steep. The waiter left and I said quietly to Joanne,

"I think you may have created something of an impression when we came in my love, although I think you might have got a couple of the men into trouble with their wives, later."

Another waiter arrived with the menus and we set about deciding what we were going to eat.

The sommelier then returned with the wine. As he showed me the bottle I noticed that this wasn't the one I had ordered. Still a cabernet sauvignon, but this was a much more expensive one. I looked up at him, but before I could speak, he said,

"The restaurant manager suggested you might prefer this one sir, as this is such a special occasion. It is, of course with his compliments."

I looked at him, not knowing what to say. "Please thank him from the two of us" was the best that I could come up with. "But does the whole hotel know about us now?"

He grinned at me, "I am rather afraid that word has got around sir," he said "I think you might find that all of the staff are going to be doing whatever they can to make this night memorable, and I think you might also find some of the other guests are in on the secret too."

He uncorked the bottle and poured a taster into my glass.

Now, I don't consider myself to be a wine connoisseur, but I knew immediately that this wine was in a whole different class to anything I usually drank.

"Thank you" I said.

He poured the wine for Joanne and then added more to my glass. "Enjoy your meal sir" he said and left.

Joanne had seen my reaction when I tasted the wine, so she took a sip from her glass. "Now, that is a very nice wine" she said, "Not your normal 'vin - ordinaire'."

"An improvement on a can of 'Coke' from the chip shop then?" I said grinning.

"Definitely" she replied "But I can see us existing on bread and water for the rest of the month after tonight."

"We had better enjoy this while it lasts then, hadn't we, although the wine is, apparently a gift from the restaurant manager."

The waiter returned, and we placed our order for food.

The food was every bit as good as the reviews on the web had said it would be. Everything was perfect.

Any restaurant is only as good as the chef, and this hotel certainly had a chef who was a long way better than just good. I knew as soon as I tasted the food that we were in for an even bigger treat than we had with the wine and the wine was superb.

All through the meal, both Joanne and I were absolutely 'blown away' by the standard of service and the quality of the food which was being served. I noticed that the 'Maitre d' was watching everything which came out of the kitchens for us, and I wondered if the chef and the whole restaurant were putting on a special 'show'. I thought that it was impossible, everyone was being served quickly and everything seemed to run like a well oiled machine, but somehow the service Joanne and I were getting seemed just that little more attentive. It was almost as if the hotel had been put on alert and we were being treated as V.I.Ps'.

Joanne had noticed it as well, because she leaned over to me and whispered "This is a bit scary. Imagine if they found out we are really a mother and son."

"Don't even think it!" I said "We would get locked up."

We finished the meal and we were just deciding whether to go straight back to the room, or look in on the entertainment in the lounge first, when I was surprised to see Lisa approaching our table.

"Is everything as you would have wanted it?" She asked.

"Everything is perfect! I certainly think I hit the jackpot when I found this hotel on the internet. Although it does appear that our little 'secret' has, sort of, 'leaked' a bit," I said with a smile.

Lisa looked a little concerned. "I'm afraid that is my fault" she said, "Well, mine and Mr Richardson's. We let slip some of what had gone wrong for you today, and everyone seems to have decided to do their best to make everything perfect for you."

"Mr Richardson?" I asked.

"The manager" she said, "After he heard what you said in reception, he was really keen to make this evening really special for you. His own marriage broke up just over a year ago. His wedding day, sort of 'went wrong', as well and he told me he was sure that the problems they had on their wedding day, was one of the main reasons his marriage broke up. He said their marriage never really recovered from what happened at their reception. He was very upset about the divorce.

He hides it well, but I think he is a real romantic. Please don't tell him I said that though. When I told him that I thought something similar had happened to you he just said - "We can turn this around for them, we can at least give them a chance at making it work". Whenever we have a wedding here, he works his socks off to make sure everything is right."

"You like him a little bit, don't you Lisa" I said, smiling at her.

She blushed, and said "I think he is a nice man, and he is a very good boss to work for. He doesn't stand for anyone messing about, but his door is always open and he would go out of his way to help anyone. Yes I do like him.

What I came in to ask you is, would you care to join us in the lounge, after dinner. We have a resident musical trio on a Saturday night, and there is dancing. They are very good, and Mr Richardson has asked me to ask if you would like to join us."

I looked at Joanne, and she nodded. "Yes we would love to join you the lounge and listen to the music. It sounds like it will round off what has been a perfect evening, but I can't call him Mr Richardson, all evening, it's much too formal. Especially after everything he, and you, have done for us today. What is his Christian name?"

Lisa blushed again as she said, "It's Simeon".

"If Simeon and you would like us to join you in the lounge, we would be honoured." I said.

"I will let him know you are coming, he will be pleased" said Lisa.

I looked at Joanne when she had gone. "What do you think? I think she has really 'got it bad' for him, but she isn't going to admit it to us, and I don't think she has admitted it to him either."

"I think you could be right" she said "she blushed when you said 'you like him' and again when she said his name. She quite obviously thinks a lot of him. But I've never seen him. You saw them together, what about him? Do you really think he is interested in her?"

"When he looked at Lisa in reception I just knew he had feelings for her, not just as an efficient receptionist, but personal feelings. He is a bit older than her, but not all that much older," I said. "I don't think there is as big an age gap as there is between us. He is very young to hold the position of Manager in a hotel of this size and quality. If they do both stay with us in the lounge tonight, how would you feel about us trying to get them a little closer together?"