All Comments on 'Shadows and Light Ch. 01'

by Emerald_Dragon

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
torchthebitchtorchthebitchover 16 years ago
Great Opening

Absolutely tantalising opening. You had better be posting every day. I don't think people will wait to long for the next chapter. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great opening chapter

I am so glad to hear that most of this story is written and will be updated regularly, because I am hooked from this first chapter. I'll be waiting eagerly for the next posted update.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very interesting start

You gave us a taste that whetted the appeitite. Now we want more. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Clueless in New Jersey

The writing was good, but I couldn't understand the concept. I have no clue what this story is about.

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
Reading for the third time, it's that good.

This is a vampire series that doesn't get as much attention as some others, which is a shame. It's every bit as good. The blend of reality with the supernatural is particularly seamless. The longing and the erotic passages are excellent, too.

This is a good story to read as a novel from beginning to end, let sit awhile, then return. The characters are complex, and they grow on you.

An five star series, without question.

DawnzoDawnzoover 12 years ago
Thanks Gimletedge for the tip!!

This is a great Vampire series!! I have read it before but you are very correct and it is great for a re-read, wonderful story wonderful author:)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous