All Comments on 'Shadows and Light Ch. 13'

by Emerald_Dragon

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
NorCalGirlNorCalGirlover 16 years ago
Back with a vengeance!

I never did like that secretary, and she seemed very devoted to Cullen. I'm a little confused about how she turned Simon. I think I need to go back and re-read, because I was thinking Simon was a vamp, like Finn and Ian -- so how could she turn him. So maybe he's not? (I'll re-read!)

<br><br>

I loved Ian and Isabell's first time - it was wonderfully written. I don't know what you would call it in your story - but they have bonded, mated, right? So will this interfere with Pru's plans? (I hope so). <br><br>

Glad your computer issues are all worked out.

TyreeTyreeover 16 years ago
Welcome back! We missed you

Well~!

Where do I begin? Ok, as the reader below said: " I've got to go back and re-read because I thought that Simon is a " WERE! didn't you say that Isabelle can't be turned because she has Were heritage? So if Simon is a Were... how did the scary lady turn him?

I love where Isabelle and Ian are going...your treatment of their 'sex' scene was very erotic and sensual - nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Awesome! What a cliffhanger!

Please submit next chapter soon! Can't wait to find out what happens next. Love how the relationship between Ian and Isabella is developing. Glad you're back! I was getting a little worried that this story was going to remain unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Two words...

THAT BITCH! well, maybe four - Well done!!

polgaranightpolgaranightover 12 years ago
WoW

This is 1 f%#*ed up story, but I luv it BIG TIME..... Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Interesting

Wow what a twist! Pease don't let Finn die! Ian either!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous