Shadows and Light Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

@@@@

Isabelle slowly drifted back into some semblance of coherence. The line of where she ended and Ian began was still blurred a bit and she could feel the mental whisper along her body as he shifted slightly beside her. She could feel his concern for her although it was like she was hearing something from a great distance away. She smiled without opening her eyes.

"Hello love," she whispered to him, turning her face and finally opening her eyes.

Ian was lying beside her, propped up on his arm, watching her. His free arm was gently stroking her hair.

"Hmmmm," she laughed, "If I was a cat I think I would be purring."

"Are you ok?" he asked.

"Much better than ok," she replied, smiling up at him. "I guess I bit a little too hard, huh?"

Ian chuckled. "The mark is already gone," he said. "But I think," he began.

Isabelle gently laid her finger over his lips. "I don't want to think at all Ian. I want you to kiss me until I can't remember my own name. I want to feel you all over me. I need to feel your weight on me, inside of me. I need you," she whispered pulling him down into a deep kiss.

Abandoning everything he had been planning to say he kissed her back. With every kiss he told her how much he loved her, needed her. With every touch and stroke their connection deepened again until their actions and emotions said everything for them.

@@@@

Finn slid into the bed next to a sleeping Simon. They had stayed at Ian's apartment for only a day before setting off for the cabin. With a carload of supplies and a determination to forget his father, Finn remained in a good mood, doing all of the driving. Simon had gone to bed just after arriving. His breathing was easier, and the pinched expression on his face had relaxed indicating that his medication had kicked in. He was off of the heavy stuff and taking only acetaminophen. Finn smoothed back the hair from Simon's face and his lover nuzzled his cheek into the caress. Finn could feel the tightening in his sex as he lay next to his lover, breathing in his scent and feeling the heat generated from his large body. Ever so quietly he slipped out of his cloths and slid the covers down, lightly straddling his lover's body. Starting at his neck he began to lick and suck every inch of Simon's skin. By the time he reached Simon's cock, it was rock hard and dripping.

Simon was only half awake at this point, moaning and grinding his hips upward as Finn took his hard length into his mouth. He moaned at the pleasure and moaned again as Finn began to stroke his balls as he swirled his tongue over the head of his sex.

Unable to wait anymore Finn abruptly shifted his body over his lover. Simon's cry of protest changed to a cry of pleasure as Finn positioned the hard shaft at the entrance to his body. It was Finn's turn to gasp as Simon's hard length slid slowly into him, stretching and filling him. Pausing for a moment, Finn began to move on his lover and uncharacteristically, Simon stayed passive, letting his lover set the pace.

In no time Finn was slamming his body down on Simon's, exulting in the pleasure/pain in his own body and the moans and sighs of his lover. Finn had never been overly vocal during sex before he and Simon had become lovers. Sex with Simon had changed that. Knowing that there was no one to hear him for miles he shed his inhibitions and he gave full voice to his lust. Simon balled his fists in the sheets and thrust his hips to meet Finn's every move. He watched Finn through half closed eyes as he wantonly ground himself down, twisting his hips, and bracing himself on Simon's chest with his hands. Finn's golden body was covered with sweat and every muscle on his chest was shown in relief as he pleasured himself on Simon's rock hard shaft.

Finn could feel Simon's thrusting increase in tempo and was overwhelmed with the need to have his lover come deep in his body. He increased the tempo himself and gasped out needy cries and moans.

"Come for me Simon," he gasped, "I need it. Fill me up, oh God yes. Fuck yes, come for me." The rest was lost as Simon climaxed with a harsh cry and Finn followed, his slick essence spilling onto Simon's chest as he bucked and writhed, coming with only a single stroke of his hand on his aching cock. His climax continued as Simon's hot seed spurt deep within him and the pressure on his prostrate increased.

Abruptly Simon shifted positions and angled himself so that his still hard cock would hammer at that magic spot inside his mate. Far beyond speech, Finn rode out the longest climax of his life only to be pushed into another. He screamed as he climaxed again, with only a small amount of his seed being ejected from his aching balls and rock hard cock, his consciousness dimming with the force of it, as his entire body convulsed and collapsed.

He came to, with Simon stroking his back. He moaned and shifted slightly.

"Love you," he murmured into Simon's broad chest, nuzzling his face into the thick mat of hair on his pectorals.

"Wake me up anytime babe," Simon replied sleepily his hands stroking up and down Finn's thighs.

Finn chuckled. "I don't know if I would survive," he joked, still feeling lightheaded, "but what a way to go."

During the next few days, less work than play was accomplished. Simon knew that Finn had told his father about their relationship and that it hadn't gone well. He didn't ask for details and did his best to distract Finn. From Ian's actions that night they obviously had him on their side and Simon was relieved. He had not even realized how much he was afraid of a negative reaction from Ian. Knowing that he was on their side and completely supportive of he and Finn's relationship had released a tension he hadn't even been aware of until it was gone.

He also tried to distract himself from the nagging feeling that there was something he was missing. That something was wrong, but everything seemed fine. His dreams were troubled. His need to touch Finn was constant and he was insatiable for the feel and taste of his lover.

Finn was enjoying the attention. It had been a long time since he had been the focus of so much loving affection and sheer unadulterated lust. Their bondage games rose a notch or two and Finn willingly submitted to the incredible pleasure of relinquishing control to his lover. His healing abilities being what they were, he urged Simon harder and rougher finding the intense climax sharpened incredibly with the pain. Simon fucked him with a need that seemed almost frantic with insatiable lust.

They were both sound asleep when there was a knock on the door, on the third night of their stay. Simon rose from the bed to answer, half asleep, pulling on a pair of sweat pants. Flipping on the porch light and opening the door it took him a moment to recognize the figure standing there. He had an instinctive desire to slam it closed when he saw who it was, but by then it was far too late.

@@@@

Finn woke abruptly, to the sound of screaming, Simon's screaming. Automatically he tried to rise. He couldn't. Flat on his back on the hard concrete, spread eagled and restrained at wrists and ankles he realized with surprise he was in the basement of the cabin. He had spent the last two days with Simon here, cataloging, working, (well not as much as they should have been) and making love until the bedsprings squealed. Simon, where was Simon? Craning his head up he could see his lovers long body spread out on the oddly shaped table and Prudence McKindrick hovering over his head. She touched him, stroking her long fingers through his close cropped hair and Simon screamed again. Arching his back and tensing every muscle in his considerable frame he screamed until he ran out of breath and then simply writhed until she released her soft touch on his head.

Finn was turning and twisting, pulling at his own bonds. Realizing that he was gagged he stopped trying to scream at Pru and simply put his energy into struggling against the manacles that held him. The left one gave ever so slightly, not the manacle itself but the cement that it was screwed into.

Noticing Finn's struggles she straightened up and walked over to where he lay on the floor. She chuckled. "Don't bother Finn," she taunted, "I helped install them, and they are quite secure. You have been out for almost twenty four hours, time to wake up and join in the fun."

Finn stared at her. This was Prudence, but not as he had ever seen her before. The prissy, irritable secretary was gone. Instead her hair was unbound and fell to her waist and the black ceremonial robes she wore contrasted sharply with the pale skin of her hands and throat. Her eyes glowed with feral glee. "The time has finally come," she said, "time for that bastard of a father of yours to finally pay the price for his arrogance. I have been waiting almost five hundred years for this day. I am going to enjoy every moment of it."

"I must admit I was a little put out when I found out what had happened. But as it turned out it is going to work to my advantage. You see, John Sterling is finally going to lose absolutely everything that he ever cared about." She went down on one knee and leaned over him. "Cullen is going to come back, in your body I am afraid," she said as Finn's eyes went wide. "So your father gets to lose his favorite son and still have his body walking around, reminding him what a failure he is." Pru laughed in glee. "He is already agonizing over Cullen and his little fall from grace; he can just agonize a little more when Cullen returns. And there is nothing he can do about it."

"See your lover over there?" she asked, shifting slightly so that Finn could see Simon's body, "he is going to help you see." She laughed again. "Not that your father ever gave a shit for Ian after his mother dumped him on his doorstep. But just to make things even he has to die too and that is where your little friend comes in."

Pru stood and walked back to where Simon was moaning softly. "Simon gets to be so in love with Ian that he kills him when he is rejected."

Finn jerked against the manacles at this point, his rage boiling.

"But not until after he fucks his brains out and drains him dry." She laughed again at the look on Finn's face. "Oh yes, didn't I tell you, I turned him. All the better to have complete control of him," she laughed again," how does it feel to lose your lover to your brother? Oh," she cooed, "so angry aren't we?" She laughed as Finn strained futilely against the manacles that held him. "I can't wait to see the look on your father's face when he see's what's left of Ian."

Pru was laughing again as she crossed back to the floor where Finn lay. "Your father is such a homophobe, he will probably kill Simon. More than likely painfully and slowly, and then we can tell him about how he killed an innocent man that was nothing more than my pawn." Prudence laughed harder, "Oh I can't wait."

Finn stretched out his mind, deliberately trying to make contact with his lovers mind. He came up against a solid wall, his heart sank. As strong as their bond had been, a maker's bond was stronger. By turning him, Prudence had very effectively snapped the rapport they had gained during their relationship.

"Time to call Ian here I think," said Prudence, shifting a sly, sidelong glance at Finn. "Time to get ready, pet, you know what to do."

Simon rose unsteadily on his feet at her urging. Finn's stomach turned at the blank expression on his face. 'Oh God, what had she done to him?' There was no hint of recognition from Simon as his gaze passed right through Finn as he turned and started climbing the steep stairs.

"Don't worry Finnegan," Pru taunted. "You won't be alone for long. Ian is going to come for a visit." Laughter pealed out again and she followed behind Simon, leaving Finn to struggle futilely against the manacles that held him.

12