Shadows In The Dark

Story Info
Kym is forced to feed the beast.
1.8k words
3.54
34.8k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The leather binds that secured Kym's hands and ankles her wouldn't give, no matter how much she struggled. As she lay in the floorboard of the van she was in, she could hear the road beneath her change from smooth to rugged, as the vehicle apparently left pavement for dirt. She had no idea where she was, and the handkerchief wrapped around her eyes prevented her from seeing her captors.

"Are you going to kill me?" she whispered, drained of strength from her struggle to escape.

"Yes." was the blunt, matter-of-fact response Kym received to her question. The voice was an exaggerated growl, emanating from someone whose firm hand gently stroked her tender cheek.

Moments ago, Kym had left her friend Sheri's annual Halloween party. She dressed in a schoolgirl's outfit, with a white blouse, and an above-the-knee plaid skirt. Her deep red hair was in pigtails, and she had sucked on lollipops all night, keeping a fresh stash in her purse. That was less than fifteen minutes ago. Now, she found herself afraid for her life, unable to see her destination, her abductors, or her fate. She was taken moments after walking outside Sheri's house by at least two men: one seemed to be of a very large build, and quite muscular, judging by the way his body felt against hers as he physically overpowered her. She never heard him speak, and the other man she was unable to give a description to, other than a nondescript voice.

"Your struggling is pointless," the gruff voice informed her. "It's OK to scream, though."

"HELP ME!!!" Kym dug deep inside her to surface the loudest scream she could. "SOMEBODY HELP ME!!! PLEASE!!!" Her shrieks echoed against the metal walls of the van, her bound body buckling as a fish out of water, only to realize her effort would be fruitless. She stopped exerting energy she might require later.

She could hear some kind of equipment being rattled by the bumpy terrain inside the van behind her. There was now a bright light piercing through her blindfold. A fresh wave of fear washed over Kym, and she began to struggle with her bindings again, with renewed energy driven by terror. She had barely caught a glimpse of her abductors. She began to rub her head against the thin carpet of the van floor, in an effort to remove her blindfold. Her hope was that if she escaped, she could identify the men to the police. With every turn of the wheels below her, hope was fading.

A few minutes more, and the van came to a stop. Kym could hear the doors opening, and then slamming shut. A moment later, she heard the rear doors open behind her, and felt the strong hands of the same man who overpowered her before begin to pull her out of the van somewhat unceremoniously. "C'mere", he said. Kym complied as best she could, assisted by her abductor. The bright light pierced the darkness that surrounded her, still unable to discern what the light was.

The man slung Kym over his shoulders as she were a prized game kill, and carried her into a field. She could hear the nightly symphony performed by the nocturnal animals of the woods. She heard no other sounds of industrialization: no vehicles driving by, no TVs too loud inside someone's house, not even the buzzing of a street light. She was certain that wherever they were, they were too far away from anyone to hear any cries for help she might belt out. Kym, scared silent at this point, cooperated out of fear. The chill of the autumn night blanketed her scantily clad flesh.

The trio went a little farther, and she heard one of the men say, "Right here is good." They stopped. The man carrying Kym removed her from his broad shoulders, and stood her up in front of him. "I've been waiting all night long for this. Get on your knees." Again, the blinding light was in her eyes as she turned around, its source almost eye-level with her. She could only hear the man who had led her here; she didn't know where the other man was.

Kym's natural defiance took over. "No. Fuck you." she flatly responded.

"I said, get on your knees, bitch." He forced Kym to kneel by pressing down on her shoulders. Kym collapsed to the ground. She could hear the man unzip his pants, his crotch directly in front of her face. "Suck it. Now."

Kym felt the man's cock slap her in the cheek, and the head of his dick lightly grazed her lips. "Suck it," he repeated, "and I might let you live through this. Or I might not. Either way, I don't think you have a choice." He slapped his cock against her other cheek, this time Kym noticed it being more erect. Her tormentor, weary of being discovered before he was satisfied, forced his cock inside her mouth. He grabbed her pigtails, removed the elastic rings holding them in place, tossed them aside, and began to aggressively fuck her face.

"Mmmmm...", he mumbled as his angry demeanor with Kym heightened, his rhythm speeding up as any concern for her that he may have had seemed to dwindle with each thrust. "Oh, yeah," he uttered. "Suck it good. If I feel you bite me," he warned, "then I promise you...you'll never see another sunrise." The unyielding light silhouetted the assailant's massive frame in front of her. Overwhelmed by the enormity of her helplessness, she began to suck his cock as if she would ultimately suck the very life out of him. She channeled her fearful energy into satisfying this man-turned-monster who was having his way with her.

"That's a good slut. Now, let's see those tits." He pulled at her blouse, ripping the fabric from her flesh. Her buxom breasts were held in by her lacy white bra. "You wore this tonight to tease me, didn't you, whore?"

"Hmmm-mmm", Kym denied as she continued to aggressively consume his now fully erect shaft. She felt his hands pull her bra up enough to remove her breasts. Her fair skin was smooth to the touch, and her nipples pressed against his palms as he forcefully caressed his newfound prizes.

Kym no longer cared about being humiliated; she cared about survival. She thought about her life, and the routine things and people she'd taken for granted, wondering if she would ever see them again. The cold earth beneath her knees forced Kym to think that this spot in the middle of nowhere might be her final resting place. She saw compliance as her only option in this scenario, so she continued to please her unchosen master. She could taste her own hair as her deep, fiery red locks partially covered her face while she continued to suck this man-beast to pleasure.

"Let's see what else you can do." he barked. He pulled her to her feet, and turned her back to him. The light that had been glaring through her blindfold vanished as she spun around. The man lifted her plaid skirt, tracing his finger underneath the white cotton panties she'd chosen for the evening. "Get rid of these." he said as he grabbed them and tore them from her body in one stroke. He tossed them to the ground, out of his sight. Using Kym's bound arms as a makeshift lever, he bent her over before him. He took his finger, and began to trace her slit. "You have a nice cunt, whore." he said. Her pussy was wetter than he'd expected. "I've waited long enough to fuck you. I'm taking you now."

The man took his cock, still fully erect, and shoved it mercilessly inside Kym. Undignified, she moaned out into the night, the grasp of his hands on her forearms. He began to pump inside her. Rapidly, his pace increased to a furious one. The sound of his body slapping against her drowned out the other sounds of the night, and the smell of sex wafted into the air. From her right side, Kym began to see the mysterious light that had haunted her all night. It seemed to mock her as much as her aggressor had been all night.

His nice-sized cock continued to pound away inside of her. She felt not so much a person any more, but a nameless, emotionless piece of meat.

"Oh, God...your cunt's so fucking TIGHT." Her ankles still bound, she squeezed his cock in nicely inside of her as he continued to thrust. He placed the skirt beneath her bound hands, at the small of her back. Ruthless, her assailant continued to ram her pussy, each thrust more intense than the last.

The man felt like he was about to burst, and told Kym as much. His rhythm disrupted enough for him to come, and come he did. He erupted inside of her, filling her with a fresh load of his sperm. He pounded a little more, making sure his cock was empty, and then he pulled out, spun Kym back around, and forced her to her knees again. "Taste it," he ordered. "Taste your own cunt from my cock." She sucked his cock until she couldn't taste her own pussy again.

Exhausted, Kym's face turned toward the ground. Her thoughts turned to what she'd been told a half-hour sooner, inside the van. "Are you going to kill me now?" she asked, almost afraid of the answer.

"No," the man said. He picked her up from her kneeling position, and stood her in front of him. "But I am going to kiss you now." He removed the handkerchief from her face, revealing her ice blue eyes to him. He kissed her passionately, as if he'd been reunited with the love of his life for the first time in a long time.

In a sense, he had been.

Kym returned the passionate kiss from Rayne, her husband of the last seven years, and the man who had been perpetrating the aggressor's end of their long-held rape fantasy all night.

"Jay, did you get all that?" she asked. The light was even more blinding now. . "Every moment." Her best friend and confidant, Jay, continued to film with the camera he had borrowed from the television station where he and Kym worked together. "Still no chance I get my own copy of this?

."..but you're gay!"

"Yeah, but I can get a lot of money for this on the black market."

"Sorry, Jay," she laughed, as her husband removed the binds from her wrists and ankles. Rayne added, "But we appreciate you filming this for us to remember. We've wanted to do this for a long time, and the 'kidnapped from the party' scenario sounded really hot to us."

"Yeah, yeah..." Jay said, continuing to film.

"Jay, can you do something for us?" Kym asked.

"Anything, hun."

Her eyes turned fondly back to the love of her life. "Go wait in the news van. Rayne just had his way with me against my will." She wrapped her arms and legs around Rayne, and drew her lips closer to his. "It's time for me to return the favor."