Shadows of the Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, somebody approached again, but he didn't come alone. I sensed that one was a vampire and the other was a mortal. This one was placed nude in front of me, but I didn't have strength in order to suckle his penis. I hardly masturbated him, and the vampire commanded him:

"Who is the sexiest woman whom you know? She is now before you. Take her."

In spite of the terror that the man felt, he could ejaculate on my face, and most of his semen entered in one of my eyeballs. As if by magic, I felt better and even my eye was regenerated. I saw Serge, the vampire that suffered the gangster's stab, but the human was not aware of this. He was blindfolded. My benefactor took him out of the room quickly, and this gave me time to explore my shelter. It was a backup hideout that was used in few occasions, when we were afraid to be discovered in our usual place. After a short while, he came with another man in the same conditions, and my friend made sure that, this time, the semen would fill my other eyeball. Little by little, he brought more males so they could ejaculate on me, and when I was stronger and more presentable, he didn't have to bring them blindfolded, since I was again attractive. They passed to put their penises in my mouth, vagina and anus, so that I would be reconstituted inside as well as outside. Other vampires discovered us, but out of regret for having made me undergo such torture, they turned a blind eye. Ivor himself returned to my side, and he told me:

"Forgive me, my love! I have no right to judge thee, and much less, to cause pain to thee. I love thee!"

I embraced him, he kissed me, and he had sex with me, making contact with the semen that I was not able to absorb. It was magnificent, with the combined beauty of human and immortal, and I forgave my master upon feeling again that I loved him. He continued:

"Upon seeing thee so haggard, I repented and I gave orders to administer thy 'medicine" to thee."

I knew that it was not entirely true, but at least, he did not prevent my brother to help me. I moved toward him and I bit him, inviting him to make love to me. Ivor reacted with jealousy, but I told him:

"It is only fair."

I impregnated Serge with some more semen, and he became euphoric while he thrust his penis inside my anus. But upon finishing, he felt embarrassed, especially under the severe gaze of our Master. But he smiled and told him:

"Thank thee for opening my eyes."

"Thou are welcome, Master. Thy grace can always count on my loyalty."

In the successive, prostitution was included in the tasks that we performed for the benefit of the humans. At first, only the women took the clients and the males watched over us, but they were not in great shape and we had to fend for ourselves, making shifts for guard duty. Upon displacing the mortal prostitutes, we fell in the disfavour of certain pimps. But we took advantage of this in order to advise the women of the not-so-easy life to abandon those lives full of vice and solitude, and we even frightened them, taking a ghastly appearance after taking a little sunlight at dusk.

We foresaw that a powerful coven of vampires would challenge us soon and we had to activate the males. They resented the role of homosexuals a lot, but it was the only way for all of us to get in fighting form in order to face the threat. It was like when we sucked human blood. From women, the thing richest in hormones, besides the menstrual fluid, was the urine of the pregnant ones, which we licked like dogs. We had to divest us of all shame, because in the battle that was nearing, all our lives were at stake.

A killing spree began that baffled the authorities, but for our group, the case was very clear. Even one of the influential humans questioned us about it, because he knew our secret. We assured him that we were not responsible, so we doubled the surveillance. We even trained some men of trust so that they would observe signs during the day that would indicate the presence of the rival clans. We prepared them so that they would find their dens and they exterminate them while they slept. Normally, our code of honour forbids attacks when we are vulnerable, but due to the mercilessness with which the gang of Gorath murdered, it was not necessary to give them truce.

We didn't achieve much progress like this, because the enemy coven watched over its hiding place very well. We proceeded to reinforce the human cars, and we could penetrate them, and at first, our superior strength afforded us important victories, and we no longer needed human attendance, except in order to protect our own shelters. But in the nights, we noticed that the vampires of Gorath were more powerful. It would seem that the human blood, especially when the victim dies under much stress, gave them the full strength for which we looked in so many diverse sources.

The last battle arrived, and we were less than then, but neither were they so many. We bested them in agility and even in hypnotic powers, and thus, we confused them so that they annihilated mutually. But Gorath made an incantation and regrouped his henchmen, and he took the advantage again. I flew and some of them followed me, and with aerial manoeuvres, I attacked vulnerable points, taking advantage of the knowledge of my territory.

At the end, only Serge, Ivor and I stood against Gorath and five more. We fought without worrying about the disadvantage or even the pain, and two-against-one, we recovered the upper hand. But Serge perished, sacrificing himself so Ivor and I could ambush the handful of traitors that remained. Now it was only Ivor and I against Gorath, and he challenged him to a duel of honour, so I could only observe. After a brief but bloody session of blows, bites and shoves, Gorath took out a dagger and killed my Master. Even after being taken out, Ivor was in an unstoppable agony. I attacked Gorath while he made fun of his former pupil, I took hold of the dagger and I plunged it in his heart. My enemy laughed more resoundingly, and I became infuriated, so I stabbed him repeatedly. Something broke in the magician's robe, and for the first time, he registered pain. I realised that he had a vial with the antidote for vampirism, but upon breaking it, I could not force him to drink it. But the damage was done, my weapon was already reimpregnated with the poison, which anyhow seeped through multiple wounds in his body. When the vampire died, his true age was revealed and he dissolved in a dust cloud.

I was left alone, the last vampire on earth, and as I saw the fallen again, I found them in advanced state of putrefaction. For the first time in more than half millennium, I felt much disgust. When I got over the impression, I wept for my coven while I buried or cremated their remains. I also made the cadavers of our rivals disappear, although some dismembered upon contact. It took me several nights to clean up the mess.

I considered forming a new coven, but I didn't exactly like the idea of spreading my curse anymore, no matter how much I believe that I was doing a favour to a human in distress. My knowledge about brews was fuzzy at best, so I did not know how to revert the effect of the toxin. In my later night life, I no longer wanted to work in security because I already had enough violence for a lifetime. The only thing that I had left was prostitution. The semen gave me much pleasure but it didn't nurture me. But I neither wanted to drink any more blood, not even that of animals. I learned again how to eat like a mortal, and if I weren't a vampire, I would have grown fat.

I said goodbye to the influential mortals upon whom I relied so much, along with my clan, and I learned how to take care of myself. I took diverse night jobs, and I soon met a very attractive human. His name is Xavier. We fell in love, and once, after fellating him, I revealed my secret to him. He was horrified and went away for some time. I looked for him, since life without him made no sense. Sometimes, he avoided me and he even told me off, but finally, he decided to have a conversation with me. In that encounter, he told me:

"I thought about this, and I know that it is not your fault. I will return to you, if you promise me that you won't suck my blood."

"I swear it. What is more, I already don't ingest it."

He hugged me and kissed me, and upon arriving to his apartment, we made love, so I could enjoy his semen once more. I admitted to him:

"Thy essence is the most delicious that I have tasted. Do you know why? Because it is the essence of thy love. I love thee!"

"I love you too, in spite of what you have been in the past."

We were happy, in spite of the fact that our time together became shorter. He was promoted at his job and his hours were now in the daytime, but I could never tolerate day light. The good thing was that he rose before sunrise, and this granted us time for a brief but intense sexual session before he left for his office. When he returned in the late afternoons or evenings, I welcomed him home, aside from his dinner and a kiss, a penis suck that revitalised both of us. At least, we could share the weekends, to go to parties, the theatre, or simply, to stay at home for sex marathons, in which I felt him like a one-man coven. As the years went by, I stopped ejaculating blood, and since I didn't even have a period, he was never in danger of becoming a vampire upon making contact with my secretions. We never had children. Xavier began suffering from conditions usual for an advanced age. I aged less, due to my nature and because I began to experiment with some potions. I tried to reconstitute the elixir, but I didn't use all the ingredients so I would not die.

When he retired, we already owned a small plot of land in the countryside, far from civilisation and technology. Now he was at my side twenty-four hours a day, but my constant struggle against my shady instinct kept me from true happiness. Once, he saw me digging a large hole in the garden, and he asked me:

"What are you doing?"

I didn't know what to tell him, not wanting to lie. He was very upset, because he suspected that I would return to the dark path. He nagged at me and made me feel like a little girl, but I said nothing. He suffered a massive heart attack and I felt very guilty. What I dug was a grave in which to be buried, because I made the decision to complete the formula for the poison against vampires, in order to commit suicide to set him free. Now I placed him inside, I prepared the potion, working night and day. I returned to the grave, I dug my teeth in his seminal vesicle, as if taking a drink in order to build up my resolve and I applied the poison on the ceremonial dagger with which so many of my people perished, and I stabbed my own heart. In my agony, I dragged as much earth over our bodies as I could, and I cuddled next to the last love of my life to wait for the end to come.

12