All Comments on 'Shakira's Ass Sniffer'

by Neilolm

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WTF

VERY VERY disturbing

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wet one

Where ere you be

Let the wind blow free

For the want of a fart

Was the death of me.

Epitaph on gravestone to Dicky Pearce, the Earl of Suffolk's jester. who in 1720 was kicked to death at Berkeley Castle for being unable to fart for his mistresses amusement.

Epitaph composed by Jonathon Swift.

eric shawn listoeric shawn listoover 19 years ago
whaaat?

I did get a couple laughs. Hope that was the intent. I never imagined I see the sound of a fart spelled out with such enthusiasim.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
teah WTF

I like the nasty but atleast have her take her fucking pants off and let him fuck her are you a faggot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Sick

Sick and pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
lesser of two evils

Having heard her music, I think I would prefer the anal arias. Definitely the best story I have read yet on the subject of excessive celebrity flatulence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago

I know one of my relatives always talks about farts and sweaty ass and he likes it I am sure. Yet, I rather fuck these girls in the ass, smelling them would not turn me on at all and can be very gross in all truth. Anal fuck these chicks who have great asses.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
sniffing her ass

I would sniff and lick her ass anytime she wanted.

VanderbuiltVanderbuiltabout 10 years ago
Keep writing

Don't let people talk you out of writing. Granted it was a odd subject, but you should keep writing, less odd things! I'd read 'em!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wtf?

Wtf?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yeah this sounds like Shakira! She's a fucking hoebag that would want someone sniffing and licking her big stinky ass! She sucks! This guy's a total dipshit too! The whole story was really the total truth about Shakira! She basically fucks anybody anyway.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous