Shame, Shame, Shame...My Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After our meal we walked arm in arm to her car and I couldn't resist the urge to kiss her before I opened her door for her. The feeling of peace and calmness that came over me surprised me and before I realized what was happening; the kiss had been transformed from the first tentative kiss between a couple unfamiliar with each other to a passion filled one that long time lovers might have shared. We kissed like that for what seemed like an eternity but were probably only five to ten minutes in duration. We were both breathing hard when we finally broke the kiss.

"Danny. What happen just now? You must think I'm easy after a kiss like that." She said between breaths.

"I'm not sure what happened, but I'll never have any type of negative thoughts about you as long as I live. I hope you felt the same things I felt when we kissed now. Becky, I know it's only the first date, but I feel like we are meant to be together forever. Will you be my woman from this day forward?"

"Yes, oh my, yes. I did feel something strange and wonderful during our kiss and feel the same as you. I don't know what you'd planned for the rest of the evening; but please take me home now. I promise you won't be disappointed."

I helped her into the car and ran around to the driver's side. I didn't peel out of the parking space like I wanted to because we were in her car, but I did drive us back to her house in a much quicker manner than I had the drive to the restaurant. She grabbed me by the back of my head and pulled me into another passion filled kiss when we were back in her garage before I could jump out of the car to open her door. She was already standing beside the car by the time I got around to her side of it. We stood beside it kissing and caressing each other like we'd been together before and not like a first date couple.

Becky was the one to break the kiss and grabbed my left wrist with her right hand and pulled me from the garage to her bedroom. She became the aggressor after we got to her bedroom and began stripping me of my clothes while continuing to kiss and caress me. She stopped me when I tried to undress her.

"Please, let me show you how much I want you, Danny. You'll get your chance to return the favor in the near future, I promise."

I stopped trying to undress her and gave myself to her to do whatever she wanted to do to me within reason. I was fully erect and painfully so by the time she'd gotten to my belt and the snap of my slacks. She yanked my slacks and briefs to the floor in one motion, sinking to her knees in front of me as she did so. My rock hard cock slapped her on the cheek when it cleared the top of my briefs. Becky had it in her mouth without hesitation and began giving me one of the best blowjobs I'd ever received. She was able to take my full length into her mouth and down her throat after the first few pleasure filled sucks of my cock's bulbous head. She began bobbing her head up and down on my cock from base to tip and back. I hadn't had sex with anyone for a couple of months and knew I wasn't going to last long.

"I'm going to come very soon if you keep that up, Becky."

I saw the twinkle in her eyes when she glanced up at me when she drew back to my tip. She looked back down at my cock and sped up her bobbing up and down on it instead of stopping like I thought she would. I couldn't hold out any long.

"I'm going to come now." I moaned seconds before the first spurt of my semen shot out of the head of my cock and into her mouth. Becky surprised me yet again when she remained glued to my cock and sucked all of my cum into her mouth and down her throat. I surprised her when I yanked her to her feet and kissed her hard after she'd milked the last of my ejaculate from my shaft.

"My turn to show you how much I want you." I said to her after the kiss.

I began to undress her with an urgency I hadn't had since early in my marriage to Betty. She tried to get away from me and kept begging me to let her turn off the light.

"NO! I want to see your beautiful naked body in all of its glory."

I didn't expect the reaction that my statement would illicit from Becky. She went rigid in my arms and began to cry.

"What's wrong? What did I do or was it something I said? Please Becky, tell me what's wrong and I promise I'll do whatever I can to make it right."

I held her against my chest until she'd quit sobbing so hard and was only sniffling. She finally pushed me away and looked into my face.

"You won't think my body's so beautiful if you see it in the light. Please Danny; let me turn off the light."

"No, I want to see you when I make love to you. Nothing about the way your body looks will change the way I feel about you."

"Okay then, but don't forget I tried to warn you."

Becky stepped back away from me and slithered out of her dress. I would have been focused on the lacy black bra and panties set she had on except for the sight of something I hadn't expected. A large scar was across her belly only inches above her bellybutton. It was red and ridged above the surrounding flesh of her flat stomach and I couldn't lie to myself; it was ugly. I looked into her eyes and saw the pain within them. I pulled her into my arms and kissed her as tenderly and lovingly as I could.

"Becky, I'll never lie to you or try and hide my feelings to try and save me from hurting yours. That scar on your belly is ugly, but the rest of your beautiful body more than makes up for it. I still want to make love to you and see all of you while I do. Will you let me make love to you?"

"Oh Danny. There's nothing in the world I want more than you to make love to me. I was afraid you wouldn't want to when you saw my scar."

I started kissing and caressing her curvaceous body as I walking her toward her bed and fell upon it still in each other's arms. I began kissing my way down her body, stopping for a few moments to lick and suck on her bountiful breasts and nipples which were hard and soft at the same time. I kissed my way down her stomach and resisted the urge to lick her scar; continuing to kiss and lick her lower belly before reaching her mound and my final destination.

I spent a few minutes kissing her inner thighs and the outer lips of her moisture covered pussy before swiping my tongue from the bottom of her slit to the top again and again, avoiding her clit with each pass. When I her the moan of mixed frustration and desire, I concentrated my oral ministrations on her clit and had her thrusting pussy against my mouth in only a few seconds as I lashed her clit from side to side with my tongue then grabbed it with my lips to suck on it.

Becky screamed as her orgasm overtook her and I had to wrap my arms around her upper legs to keep her in place so I could continue to lick and suck on her clit. She thrashed above me as her orgasm reached its peak and she released another louder, longer scream.

I released her legs and crawled up her body when she relaxed and placed the head of my cock to her still pulsating pussy. I ease the head into her opening and was taken by surprise when Becky wrapped her legs around my back and pulled me into her while driving her hips up to meet mine.

"Fuck me hard and fast. Please, I need it and fast." Becky yelled at me.

I began to slam my cock into her as hard and fast as I could like she'd ask and we were both on the verge of cumming in a few short minutes.

"It feels so good. It's been so long. Yes, Danny. Yes, yes, yes." Becky screamed at me as her second orgasm hit her.

I continued to slam into her for only a couple of seconds more before my scrotal sac tighten and I began to shoot my sperm laden semen deep into her body. After the last spurt left the end of my cock, I collapsed down upon her heaving chest and joined her in gasping for breath.

Becky cradled my head to her breasts while whispering "Thank yous" and other terms of appreciation to me. I started to roll off of her when my flaccid penis flopped out of her, but she held onto me while telling me she was fine and to please stay where I was. We lay like that for an indeterminate amount of time before the urge to urinate, which happened to me after every ejaculation, became too great and I had to extract myself from Becky's clutch and run to her bathroom. I cleaned my crotch, washed my hands and face, and then returned to Becky's bed. I lay on her bed while Becky used the bathroom and admired her beautiful naked body when she returned to the bed. We made love twice more and I didn't make it home until mid-morning on Saturday.

Becky and I became a couple after that wonderful night. She was my equal except for the strength necessary to do certain things when it came to working on a car. We were spending almost all of our free time together, found that we could talk to each other easily about any and all subjects, enjoyed each other's company, and were having the best sex I'd ever had. When I broached the subject of her moving in with me three months later, I was mildly surprised by her answer.

"You may think I'm being silly due to the fact that we spend more nights together in the same bed than we do apart, but I can't move in with you until we're married. I'm not trying to push you into asking me to marry you and if I wasn't too old fashioned; I'd ask you to marry me, but I can't do it. I know that I love you and I think you love me, but until I'm your wife, I can't move in." Becky told me with a very serious tone and an expression mixed with hope and fear on her face.

I had honestly thought about asking her to marry me, but was still a little apprehensive about getting married again after what Betty had done to me. I had been honest and open about almost everything else in my life with Becky except for that small kernel that I'd kept to myself. I decided that I should go ahead and tell her the truth.

"Becky, I have thought about asking you to marry me, but after the pain and heartache that Betty's affair and our divorce; I was afraid to ask you. I don't think I could go through that again and survive." I said to her in as neutral of a tone as I could manage.

"I understand, Danny. I would never, ever do what she did to you and I'm a very patient person so I can wait until you're ready. I'm not going anywhere so take as long as you need." Becky told me before walking to where I was standing and throwing her arms around me. "You need to know, though, that it has to be a package deal, me and my cars, and all three of us need shelter from the weather and your garage ain't big enough. Just a little food for thought."

I thought about it for a week and decided that my love for her was greater than my fear so I went and got her an engagement ring with the stipulation to the jeweler that he'd give me the full price back if she didn't like it. I also drew up plans for enlarging my garage to accommodate her Mustangs before taking them to some contractors I'd met and become friendly with through my work at the plant and picked one that gave me the shortest length of time to get the addition done and assured me it could and would be done in that time.

Becky didn't like the engagement ring I picked out for her; she loved it and agreed to marry me. We made our wedding and honeymoon plans so that we'd return from the honeymoon on the same day the addition would be finished. Everything went off without a hitch and eight months later I was carrying my new bride across the threshold of mine and now her home after returning from our honeymoon. The garage was finished ahead of schedule and we already had plans to move her cars from their old home to their new one beside mine in our new four car garage. (She had two classic Mustangs to my one newer, but eventually classic, Mustang and I knew I'd have to even things up sometime in the near future.)

****************

Epilogue:

I heard the rumble of the powerful V-8 motor long before I saw the car coming around the last curve of our driveway. My beautiful wife squeezed my right hand as my equally beautiful five year old daughter squeezed my left in excitement while she bounced up and down on her toes. The orange fully restored and immaculate 1972 Mach 1 Mustang pulled to a stop and the driver started climbing out of the car as his passenger began doing the same. My daughter managed to slip her hand from my grasp and started running toward the car.

"Ordy. Ordy. Ordy." She yelled as she ran as fast as her little legs could go before launching herself toward the young man who had exited the car.

I always cringed when she did that even though my son and her big half-brother had never failed to snatch her out of mid- leap into his arms. They were both laughing hysterically to each other as my daughter in-law Selena grinned at their antics. As Selena walked around the front of the car that had been mine and Becky's wedding present to them when they'd married two months after graduating from college, I could see the bulge in her belly and began to realize I was going to be the first grandpa in my group of friends at forty one years of age and started laughing.

"Why are you laughing? I think it's great that Selena's carrying my step grandchild." Becky asked me.

"I saw our next Christmas party with the gang and their Christmas presents for the two of us and it made me laugh." I explained to her.

"Oh yeah. What did you see "I'm Mister Clairvoyant"?" My wife Becky asked me.

"A pair of rocking chairs for us to sit in on the front porch with grandpa and grandma engraved on the top." I answered her.

"That's not funny. I'm not old enough to be called grandma." Becky said with a tad of anger.

"Actually you're not because like it or not, we're fixing to be grandparents." I told her as I continued to stand there admiring my family and wishing that these little get togethers could occur more frequently.

After Mr. Slaton had his fatal heart attack, I'd become the CEO of his old company and the responsibilities that that job had fested upon me left little time for quiet family get togethers. Jordan's refusal of my job offer and his subsequent acceptance of a job offer 700 hundred miles away after graduating college limited even more the time we were able to spend together.

I couldn't help, while standing there, playing the "What If" game in my head. I knew it wouldn't get me anywhere and couldn't change anything about my life as it was at that moment, but I seemed to be unable to not play it on occasion. Even after she did what she did and was now gone from this earth, I still had a tiny bit of love in my heart for Betty. I have been able to forgive her for what she did to me with the help from first Becky and then the birth of the light of my life, Destiny, my five year old daughter.

"Life is good." I thought to myself as I turned to follow my family into the backyard and the barbeque that was already in full swing. Becky leaned into me and whispered in my ear.

"Your Christmas may come early for you, Danny. I think I've found another Mustang for us to restore to replace the '72 we gave to Selena and Jordy. It's another '72 Mach 1, but it's going to take a lot of work. Unless you learn how to delegate at work, I guess I'll fix it myself; but I swear you'll never sit in the driver's seat if I do that. I love you, Danny, but I mean it; no workee, no drivee. Do I make myself clear?"

"Loud and clear, boss lady. I'll find some talented people to help me out at work, I promise. Now, let's go enjoy the party and no more talk about work. I love you and I'll promise to try harder to let go and let someone else carry the load. We'll be working on that car together, I promise."

I pulled Becky into my arms and kissed her lovingly while thinking I really lucked out the second time around. I didn't know where my life was headed, but I knew that I'd found the perfect woman to share it with as the sunlight faded and the darkness of night approached. I again thought to myself that life was good and even though parts of it had been painful, very painful; I wouldn't change a thing about it if I could.

The End