Shameless Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He blew out some air, "Whew. Wow. I'm on a date with Phil Lambert's daughter. His beautiful daughter, Beth. He'll have my fucking head when he finds out."

She laughed. "Uh, I think it's ok. I'm legal."

"So what was it like growing up with the great Captain?"

Well, THAT was a long story and a loaded question. She just said "Oh, probably what you imagine."

And they chatted about her father all the way to the restaurant.

***

Beth thought, "He was right." They were having fun. Easy conversation. After a few drinks she did start to relax and enjoy herself. They were sitting outside on a patio, and after a while they were the only two out there. It was a pretty, warm night.

He told her a bit about his ex-wife, the divorce, his two grown daughters. They talked quite a bit about his work and her work.

Jake was also happy to find out his attraction to her had not been a fluke. Talking to her only made it stronger. He was very aroused by her. The more she talked, the more he learned how intelligent she was, in addition to being so beautiful. He loved this. He loved smart women. Especially smart women who had the "quality" he was looking for. This was the most attractive combination possible, and he could not wait to find out . . .

"So tell me, why aren't you seeing anyone at the moment?"

Beth considered answering him lightly, saying something like "Oh, I just don't have the time," but instead she found herself answering him honestly.

"Well I've had a few boyfriends. Nothing long term. . ."

"Uh huh, and why is that?"

His light eyes were penetrating. Intensely interested in what she was saying.

She just came out with it. "Because of sex."

"Because of sex. What about it?"

"My relationships, such as they are, end because of bad sex. Not bad exactly, just...the sex part never seems to go anywhere."

"Oh? Why is that, do you think?" he asked.

"I don't know," she said honestly. "I wish I did. I just can't seem to ...enjoy it. I try. It's not like I'm a big prude, but I get very. . . 'inhibited' is the word."

"Well so who usually ends the relationship?"

"Me, most of the time. I get sick of trying so hard. I've been with some great guys. There is no reason it shouldn't work out. No reason to stop, really, but I do. I sort of give up."

"So this sexual problem...is it only within relationships, or is it all the time, with any man?"

"With anyone."

"What about by yourself?"

"What do you mean?"

"Do you masturbate?"

"Of course."

"And how is that?"

She laughed. "Very good. No problem there. That's what bugs me so much. There's no reason for it. I can enjoy myself...alone...I just can't seem to with someone else."

He said, "Well what about me?"

"What about you?"

"Have you thought about me, sexually?"

She immediately answered, "Yes."

"What have you thought?"

"I thought about you...um...fucking someone."

"You pictured me fucking someone? When?"

"The second I saw you."

"Was this different for you? Or is that something that normally happens?"

"It never happens. Ever."

"But it happened with me, in the station."

"Yes."

"I see. Well, maybe I can help you. Maybe I'm the right person to help you."

"Help me, how?"

"With your 'problem.'"

"How is that?"

"Well, speaking as an observer, when you tell me you have no problem when you masturbate but you do with another person, that says to me that you want to stay in control. Total control."

"And how exactly are you the right person to help me with that?"

"I have experience."

"Oh, look, I am not into S&M. BDSM whatever you call it. It's not my thing, ok?"

He laughed. "Mine either. I'm not looking for a slave. But I was married for a long time. . ."

"And?"

"When you're married that long you get to know another person very well. You share a lot of things. You have problems, you work them out. . .I think I could help you."

"I am not into any weird shit," she said suspiciously.

He laughed again. "Neither am I. Trust me."

He reached out, held her hand, said "I had thoughts about you, too, when I met you."

She felt herself flush and excitement creep up her spine. "Oh?"

"Oh yes. I thought, this is a very beautiful, very sexy girl. But she's looking for something."

She was enthralled with him, with his soft, sexy voice.

"I thought, this is a girl who is looking for someone to tell her what to do."

"I thought you just said I want to stay in control. 'Total control.'"

He laughed. "Smart girl! Yes, I did. And you do. But you also want someone to free you from that. To take some of that control out of your hands."

"And you think you're that person."

"I could be. . ."

Beth was not sure she liked this conversation, but she couldn't deny, he'd pretty much put his finger on the crux of her "problem."

She leaned down and lowered her voice, as if she was afraid someone would overhear. "But what would you want me to do. . .?"

Ah, there it was. Her submissiveness. Her acquiescence. He knew it. He knew it from the first second. If she wasn't interested in what he had to offer, she would have just said "Not for me."

But he didn't say all that. He only laughed, said "I'll take that as a yes."

He signaled to the waiter, "Can we get the check, please?"

He was eager to leave, to get her alone.

On the drive back to her house, they said little. He drove with one hand on her thigh the whole time. Saying nothing, just touching her possessively, as if it had already started.

He stopped and parked the car, said "So. Am I coming in?"

She nodded. "Yes. You can park right here."

At her door, fumbling with her keys, he stood close behind her, putting his hands on her hips. Again he said, "Relax, babe, relax."

They got in, and once they were completely alone, she just exploded with nervousness. She gestured to the living room, invited him to sit down. The room was dim, but a large window overlooked the city, which was gorgeous and bright. She said she needed a drink and went into the kitchen. She didn't want a drink, she just needed to calm her nerves. She paced, willing herself to get control over herself, even though that was the last thing she was feeling. She thought, all I have to do is tell him to go. I don't have to do anything.

But her desire and curiosity was stronger than her fear. She forced herself to walk into the living room.

Jake was just sitting on the couch, watching her walk towards him. He had his arms spread out, his legs slightly spread. He had put two big pillows on the floor, at his feet, right in front of him. He said quietly, "Come here. I'm not going to hurt you."

She kicked off her shoes and walked over to him. He gestured to the pillows. "Sit down."

She knelt down in front of him, settling on her knees. She was sitting right between his legs, below him and looking up at him. It made her feel like a child. He put her hands on his thighs. They were big and hard, very muscular, strong and hot. They felt so good. His cock was front and center, between them, but he didn't seem like he noticed or wanted her to touch him.

He leaned forward, took her face in his hands, stroked her hair and her cheeks. She was looking at him with huge brown eyes. He loved her eyes. They were full of her personality. Nothing turned him on more than an intelligent submissive female. He said softly to her, "So, do you want to spend some time with me?"

He dragged his thumb across her lips, her full, sensuous, incredibly sexy lips. Again he thought he could not wait to have those lips on his cock.

But he liked to take his time.

She said, "I think this is what I want, but what if I'm wrong?"

He said, "That's fine. Spend some time with me. See if it helps you. If not, that's fine."

She nodded and whispered, "What do you want me to do?"

He laughed. "Nothing. It's not a show. I'm not going to order you around. Let me just ask you a question."

"Ok..."

"The day that we met, you know I could sense that you were attracted to me. Did you think about me later?"

"Oh yes. In the shower."

"And did you touch yourself?"

"In the shower, yes, just a little."

"What about later, did you masturbate thinking about me?"

"No. I couldn't. I wanted to, but something stopped me. I just kept thinking about you."

"That's good. I'm glad to hear that. That's exactly what I wanted to hear..." and then he leaned down and kissed her. He reached his arm around her neck, sinking his fist into her thick hair, bringing her delicious mouth up to his. She experienced the most luscious, sensual kissing of her life. She moaned, and he kissed her harder, still holding her hair, grasping her head, holding her tightly as he opened her lips with his mouth. He began to kiss her slowly, hotly, deeply, decadently, lingering over everything. He sucked her tongue into his mouth.

She felt weak and fluid and dissolving. She was absolute putty in his hands.

His slow sensual kissing was making her crazy. He knew it. He knew exactly what he was doing.

Arousing her and enflaming her and holding back.

At one point, he took her hand and brought it to his crotch.

He held her head, kept kissing her, telling her, "Do you feel that? . . .You make me so hard. . .I was so hard the whole time you were in my office, sitting next to you, watching you. " He kept kissing her, and holding her hand on his cock.

Then he said, "I want you to stop masturbating. Don't touch yourself, no matter how much you want to. Do you think you can do that for me?"

She nodded. She felt like she was made of nothing but jello. She was shaky and weak and so turned on, so aroused, so sexed up she felt disoriented. Her nipples were throbbing and they never did that. Throbbing with need and desire to be touched, sucked.

"We'll meet again soon. In the meantime I'll be in touch."

Oh he was not leaving her like this, was he? Fuck, please...she tried to protest, but he only kissed her again, fully Frenching her, sucking her tongue into his mouth and ravaging her with his. He wanted to leave her wanting him.

He slowly started getting up. He pulled her up to him, held her with his strong, huge arms, touched her hair, kissed her. "You still want to spend some time with me?" She could only nod. "Good. Good. Now be a good girl and do as I say." Again she just nodded.

She walked him to the door and he kissed her before he left.

***

Beth collapsed back against the door. Whatever she thought about the night's events, how strange and unexpected it had been, did not matter. At the moment she was simply overwhelmed by the feelings pulsating through her body. It was like she had never been kissed before! Nothing she had ever done had come close to this. It was like she never knew she had tits before! They were aching! Her nipples were shooting spasms of pleasure to her cunt and oh did she want them sucked! She wanted him there, sucking them! She felt like she could cum from him sucking them.

And her pussy. What was it doing? She could feel herself opening, opening, wanting a cock! She could feel her womb throbbing, spasming on its own, wanting, wanting, wanting to be fucked!

She calmed down a bit, but when she thought of his little "order," the little task he set her, the mere thought of it sent her vagina into spasms again. As if his voice, his presence, was now part of her body.

She did not understand any of it. She only knew, whatever he had done, whatever he had said, whatever relationship this was going to be, she wanted it.

***

Driving home, Jake thought about her the whole way. He knew, knew in his bones, exactly what she was feeling at this moment. He knew her pussy was throbbing, that her breasts were swollen and aching for him.

He just knew it the moment he'd met her. That combination of sensuality and shyness. And when she started telling him about her "problem," he was rock hard from that moment on. He knew she thought she was telling him something bad, something shameful, that there was something "wrong" with her. Oh, no. It made her luscious. Desireable. Perfect. He wanted to be the one for her. He wanted to break her, show her the pleasures of sex.

He loved female sexuality. He just loved it. All aspects of it. Nothing turned him on more than female sexual pleasure, the mystery, awesomeness of it. To be the man, to have power over a woman, to control her, command her pleasure, Jesus that turned him on. Went straight to his gut, made him harder than anything.

He supposed he had some kind of dominant nature. He'd explored that once, looking for self-proclaimed submissive women. He'd only found a lot of porn star wannabes with user names like "cumslut."

She, on the other hand, was perfect. Beautiful. Smart. Sweet. And oh, so pure, so virginal, so new and young and ignorant. He had so much to show her, teach her. . .

12