Shameless Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah well," Doris said philosophically, "they say plea-bargaining is alive and well in New York--and I never did plan to run for public office, even if my record stayed spotless!"

"How long do you think it'll be before the police come?" Linda asked.

"If they keep the deadline, it should be an hour at the earliest," Doris estimated.

Linda said softly: "You know, I never did get to thank you properly for--for what you did for me that first morning--"

Doris looked at her, and grinned.

"You want to try a little pussy-eating on your own account, huh, baby?"

"I like you very much, Doris, you know that--and I guess it's about all I need now to round out what you might call a very educational experience," Linda replied demurely.

Doris reached for her hand.

"Let's go in the house, then, just in case anyone shows up unexpectedly. I was never that keen on sex in the great outdoors, at the best of times!"

They went into the house, hand-in-hand, and up into the bedroom where Sally and Doris had spent the first night together.

Hands still joined, they turned to face each other--then Doris drew Sally into her arms and kissed her, pressing her lips hard upon the other woman's mouth. Their tongues flickered out, met, battled briefly, then they drew apart slightly.

Linda reached for the front of Doris' shirt and began to undo the buttons slowly, releasing the firm, high-standing breasts. She bent her head and kissed each one on the nipple, then drew the shirt, off Doris' shoulders and down over her arms, tossing it onto a chair.

"Take your sweater off," Doris said huskily, her nipples crinkling into hardness.

Compliantly, Linda peeled the garment off over her head, her own nipples rising even as she did so, not needing any other stimulus.

"Beautiful," Doris whispered. "You have the most beautiful breasts I ever saw."

Her fingers went to the waist of her jeans and she skinned them down, stepped out of them, and stood clad only in her blue cotton panties.

"You want to take these off?" she asked huskily.

Linda nodded, and stepped forward again to hook her fingers into the elastic band around Doris' slim waist and tug gently downward so that the flimsy underwear slid to the floor, revealing the lush dark triangle of pubic hair.

Linda dropped to her knees, and pressed her lips against the brunette's thicket.

The fresh, faintly musky smell drifted into her nostrils, and she sat back on her heels, fumbling with the waistband of her skirt, pulling it off along with her own panties as she stood up again, smiling into Doris' eyes.

"Let's' go to bed," she proposed.

They lay down and enfolded each other with their arms. Their breasts mashed together, and their thighs pressed close, the way they had that first time. Their lips met once again, and Doris let Linda's tongue invade her mouth while she stroked the nape of Linda's neck, expertly seeking out the places that would seed chills of response through the other woman's flesh.

They lay there for long minutes, sharing a kiss that grew gradually more and more impassioned. The heat of each other's body seemed to become burning in intensity, until at last Doris pulled away for breath.

"Linda, oh, Linda, I'm so hot for you," she whispered, trailing her fingers tantalizingly down the length of her spine and stroking the warm spheres of her buttocks, arousing in Sally the wild need for more intimate contact "Do you want me too, Linda? Do you? Do you want to make love with me?"

"You know I do..."

Doris' fingertips moved across Linda's hip and round to the front of her body. They worked their way between Linda's legs, into the warm, hairy moistness of her cunt. The tip of one finger grazed Sally's clitoris, and the girl shuddered with pleasure at the sensation.

Doris worked a finger into the honey-dripping channel of Linda's body, then another, working the two fingers gently back and forth, covering them with the abundant juices while Linda moaned softly in ecstasy.

Pulling out her fingers, slippery and gleaming, Doris reached around to Linda's ass-crack and ran her fingertips down it. She found the tight little hole and gently but firmly pushed with the middle finger until it slipped inside.

Linda groaned at the slight pain, and even more at the fiery pleasure of the penetration.

Doris clamped her lips over Linda's once again, and this time it was her tongue that aggressively ravished Sally's mouth, while her finger squirmed wonderfully in Linda's asshole, filling her with quivers of excitement.

When they parted for breath again, Linda bent her head and fastened her lips around one of Doris' breasts, teasing the dark nipple to its utmost capacity of hardness.

"Ahh, Linda, Linda, you do that so well..."

Linda took the other one, and Doris writhed in pleasure as she worked.

Then she raised her head and panted: "I want to eat you, Linda!"

Her hands pushed at Linda urgently, rolling her aver onto her back, then Doris shifted herself downward on the bed, and Linda felt the warmth of her breath stirring her rich mass of golden pubic hair, and light touch of her lips grazing over the plump Venus mound. And--

"Let me do it to you, too," Linda gasped. "I said I--I want to do it--"

Doris raised her head, looking at Linda with mingled lust and tenderness shining from her dark eyes.

"Are' you sure you want to?"

"Yes," Linda panted. "Oh yes--only-will you show me--teach me what to do?"

Doris moved again on the bed, reversing her position so that her dark-haired pussy lay only a few inches away from Linda's face. She caressed Linda's hip lightly, then worked one arm beneath the other woman indicating for her to turn onto her side, then with her hand tugging at Linda's uppermost leg so that she bent it at the knee, upward and out.

Doris took the same position, which widely separated the brown-haired lips of her moistened cunt, revealing to Linda's eager eyes the scarlet lining of the sensitive labia.

Linda moved her face closer to that offered pussy, recalling how she had done this the first time, when Doris had decided she couldn't go through with it. She studied with, eager attention the folds of tissue, the oozing droplets of honey, the, excited little flushed pearl of the clitoris.

And she knew that Doris was seeing the same thing between her opened legs.

Again the scent of Doris' cunt filled her nostrils, that warm, musky, slightly fresh-fishy odor.

As she stared in fascination at the delicate structure before her eyes, she felt a breath of warm air against her own pussy from Doris' mouth. Following that lead, she blew into the other woman's spread valley, aiming the tiny air stream at the engorged little mound of her clitoris.

A moment later she felt the soft shock of Doris' tongue-tip stabbing the entrance of her inner channel, and with a sense of taking an enormous step into an alien country, Linda shot out her own tongue to make that hot, wet contact.

Doris' deep moan of pleasure encouraged her, and Linda felt a deep shudder of joy as Doris began to work her tongue around the feverish area of her clitoris. Quickly she followed her example, relishing the odd, slightly metallic flavor of Doris' pussy juice as it began to seep against her tongue with renewed excitement.

"Oh yes, oh yes," Doris gasped, pausing in her efforts for a moment to encourage her partner. "That's just perfect, baby-- that's--that feels so- ooohhh!"

She buried her face between Linda's thighs again.

Enchanted to find she was giving Doris so much pleasure, Linda renewed her endeavors, and her hands began to rove over the soft, satiny skin of Doris' ass and thighs and belly. Her breasts were pressed firmly against the other woman's trembling body.

And then Doris pulled Linda's legs even wider apart, pushing her face so closely against Linda's pussy that it was a miracle she could breathe. The hot, wet dagger of her tongue started to probe and flicker deeply into the inner channel, pushing past the outer lips into the velvety depths like a tiny, versatile cock, racking Linda with helpless shudders of ecstasy.

And then Doris pulled her head away--and the next moment was back again, only this time that maddening tongue-tip was digging its way into the tight ring of Linda's asshole!

Linda's lubricating juice was almost a flood row, welling out of her cunt and trickling wetly down her thigh; she found that Doris' pussy was similarly oozing, and she lapped up the moisture with lascivious satisfaction. She strained her head forward, but before her tongue could make contact with Doris' asshole, a sudden spasm of incipient orgasm tore through her, and for a moment she forgot what she was doing. It was like trying to concentrate with an earthquake going on beneath her!

Doris' hands clasped the ripe mounds of her buttocks and pulled Linda even closer. Her tongue abandoned the tight back hole to concentrate on sending more and more sparks of orgasmic electricity through Linda's pulsating cunt. But she worked a finger into Linda's asshole as she had done before, and again there was a moment's pain, and again discomfort was rapidly absorbed into the great mass of sensation that Sally's nerves had become.

Then Doris stopped licking and tongue-stabbing Linda's cunt for a minute, and instead she concentrated on very gently chewing and nibbling along the sensitive edges of her outer pussy lips, sucking the flesh up into her mouth and letting go, sucking it up and letting go, until Linda's nerve endings were filled with impulses that began as pain and ended as renewed and almost intolerable pleasure.

Now she brought her attention back to Doris, trying to give the other woman the same delight she was feeling. She did not feel sure enough of her skill to try this subtle use of her teeth, so instead she concentrated again on licking Doris' pussy, drinking down her overflowing liquor. She was delighted to feel Doris trembling in response, and then Doris was working on her again with that marvelously knowing tongue, caressing the inner lips with long, flat, broad, wet sweeps, then homing in on the quivering morsel of Linda's engorged clitoris to stab and nudge and titillate the tiny, potent nubbin to the edge of madness.

Linda started to writhe and convulse as the currents of hot ecstasy and release shivered and pulsed in her belly and cunt and finger-impaled asshole, centering in her throbbing clitoris and radiating back to her womb, her breasts, her whole shuddering, convulsing body...

In triumph, she sensed a similar spasm seizing Doris' body, and heard her frantic moaning as the climax over came her, and for long moments the two women were spinning helplessly in a vortex of feminine passion, their thighs clenching about each other's mouth so that neither could breathe or even wanted to breathe as they clutched and quivered and mouthed each other through the wild delight of their simultaneous orgasmic ecstasy.

Then, exhausted, they rolled away from each other and lay gasping and panting, recovering their equilibrium, relishing the fading tremors of bliss that sighed along their nerves, fading at last into a deep, quiet contentment.

"Oh, wow," Doris murmured eventually. "That was really something, baby."

"I'd never have believed it could be so good," Linda whispered with tender sincerity.

"Mmm." Doris leaned over and kissed her cheek lightly. "But now I guess we'd better get cleaned up--any moment now those cops are going to show up to rescue you."

"I guess so."

Linda stretched and yawned, then, a little dazed, sat up and ran her fingers through her tousled hair.

"I guess I'll take a quick shower," she said.

Doris smiled up at her.

"I'll come and scrub your back," she offered.

-three-

"Oh, Linda, baby, it's go good to have you alone at last," William exclaimed as the door closed behind the last of the troop of police and FBI men who had been questioning her almost nonstop for hours.

She smiled at him, exhausted.

"I've been so worried about you," he went on tenderly, sitting down on the couch beside her and taking her hand. "I was so afraid that they'd hurt you."

Her smile faded.

"William," she began hesitantly.

"Mm?"

He raised her hand to his mouth and kissed her fingertips, then turned her hand and pressed his lips against the tiny pulse of her wrist.

"Oh, William-please--I have to--talk to you."

"I'm listening, my precious."

"They--oh, darling... I'm afraid you--"

"Afraid what?" He squeezed her hand reassuringly.

"You-I--"

"Hmm?"

"I'm not a--a--"

He let go of her hand and cupped her chin in one hand, turning her face up to him. He kissed her quickly on the lips.

"Are you trying to say, my little wife-to-be, that you happen not to not have your virginity still intact?"

She lowered her eyes.

"Yes," she whispered.

He hugged her close.

"Frankly, my dear," he said, "I don't give a damn!"

"Oh, William!" A great tide of incredulous relief swept through her. "Do you really mean that?"

"Of course I do!"

"But you said--you said you wanted to marry a virgin! You said you--"

"Correction, my precious: I may have said I was happy you were--but the cherry is only an extra on top of the cake, you know. It's nice to have, but it doesn't really mean that much. It's how we both feel about each other that's the important thing--and I do love you, my little Linda!"

"Oh, William--and I love you, too!"

"Did they--hurt you, Linda?" he asked anxiously.

She thought about it.

"I guess--I guess not too much."

"Did you--enjoy it?"

She looked into his eyes, and replied honestly: "Some of it. A lot."

"I'm glad."

"You are?"

"Of course!"

"I--seem to he more highly sexed than I ever thought I could he, William," she confessed.

"Oh' I knew you would be, once you let yourself go," he told her confidently. "You weren't aware of it, I know--but I'm something of an expert in these matters."

She looked up at him again.

"Are you going to be faithful to me!" she asked bluntly.

"Well." He released her chin and took her hand again, "That's really a matter of definition."

"It is?"

"You see," he said slowly, "in marrying you, I make a special commitment to you. The way I've lived my life before is no longer valid as a guide to the future: we have to work out between ourselves just how our relationship functions."

"I don't think I--understand what you're saying."

"Well, let me put it this way: I've been a swinger for most of my sexually active lifetime. I like variety; I like to make it with different women. But that doesn't mean that I've become emotionally involved with them. Friends with many, yes. Some tenderness, affection--but that's not the same as my involvement with you. From now on, you have the first claim on me. And I on you."

"Claim..."

"Maybe we'll decide on a strictly monogamous lifestyle. But if we agree to swing, then each of us is still the most important to the other. Anything else is--just a nice experience on the side, like going out for a meal from time to time instead of eating regular home cooking."

"And if I--don't want to swing?"

"Then we try monogamy." He grimaced slightly. "I don't know how much of a success I'd be at it, but if it'll make you happy, I'll do my damnedest, Linda."

"May I--think about it?"

"Of course," he laughed. She took a deep breath.

"Peter," she said, "I want to--make love with you."

His grip on her hand tightened.

"Now?" he asked softly.

"Now," she responded definitely.

"Oh, Linda!"

Their lips met in a long, deep, burning kiss that set a fire blazing in her mouth and seemed to shower sparks down into the very depths of her body. Her arms clasped around his neck, almost desperately, as though she could never bear to let him go, even for a moment.

"Oh, my darling," he said, pulling away a little and sucking in a deep breath.

"I--oh, I love you," she murmured.

He pulled her to her feet, then swept her up into his arms and carried her through the apartment into the bedroom. He set her down on the bed and went back to close the door. Not really necessary, since they were alone in the apartment, but a symbol of the intimacy they were about to explore.

She watched him with hungry eyes, appraising his lithe, well-made body. He smiled lovingly in response as he came hack to the had and sat down on the edge.

"We'll he married very soon, now," he said.

"It doesn't matter," she assured him, and his arms enfolded her in another deep, sweet, burning kiss.

He stood up and unbuttoned his shirt, sliding it off his broad shoulders to reveal a deep, powerfully muscled chest that tapered to a slim waist. Without fuss, he unfastened his pants and stripped them off, turning a little away from her, then facing her in complete nakedness. Her eyes went to the hanging length between his thighs: it was not such a hefty monster as

Willy's, but it, was certainly impressive. Her pussy gave a little clutch of response at the sight and began to ooze its sweet dew of preparation for the delights of which she was now sure.

She reached for the hem of her sweater and drew it off over her head, then reached behind her to unfasten her bra, which she had resumed when she had dressed after her wonderful session of lovemaking with Doris. She shrugged it off, and William drew a deep breath of appreciation as the generous, white- skinned mounds of her beautiful breasts swung free, rosy nipples already hard and taut with her excitement.

She wriggled out of her skirt and climbed off the bed, standing in front of him.

"Take my panties off, darling," she murmured provocatively, lowering her eyes as though in modesty.

As he hooked his fingers into the waistband and tugged downwards, his cock, which had been gradually pulsing into fullness, surged to its complete hardness in a swift series of tiny jerks as the blood poured into its spongy tissues. By the time she was completely naked, it stood straight out from his body, aiming itself directly at her crotch.

She reached out a timid hand and delicately touched its velvet-skinned head. A silver string of pre-coital fluid fell away from the tiny pulsing slit and tangled itself in the masculine hairiness of his strong thigh.

"It's all for you," he said, and she encircled it in a firmer, surer grasp.

And without even thinking, she dropped down to her knees and embraced the hot, arrow-shaped head with her pink, moist lips, relishing the salty taste of his flesh. Her hands grasped his thighs for a moment, then ventured further to caress his small, tight, hair-spattered ass as the iron-hard shaft slowly made its way into the dark, hot cave of her mouth, and pressed deeply into the fiery darkness of her velvet-walled furnace of a lovingly welcoming throat.

She held him there for as long as she could, until she was forced to pull away to get her breath. She was reluctant to let him go, and she smiled up at him. They shared the knowledge that the union they craved was only weakly echoed by the contact of mouth and cock.

"Fuck me," she said softly. "Oh, William, please fuck me now. I can't wait any longer!"

He took her hands and drew her back up into his arms for another long kiss that set her senses flaming with renewed desire. His hard chest scraped its mass of hair across her throbbing nipples, crushing the yielding hillocks of her plentiful breasts against his hard, masculine torso.

The pulsating mass of his impatient cock thrust itself against her belly, and she reached a hand down between them and guided it between her legs to fit into the rapidly moistening groove of her outer pussy lips, and rub deliciously against the inflamed knob of her sensitized clitoris.

His hands gathered up the bouncy flesh of her beautiful ass and squeezed, then he pulled her hips even closer to his own, so that the pubic hair ground against hers, and their thighs seemed almost to be welded to each other.