Shameless Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They clung together in that long, deep, wet kiss, their bodies brimming with the white-hot fluids of lust, until Sally began to feel lightheaded and had to pull away a little to get her breath.

William laughed softly, caught her up in his arms, and tossed her effortlessly onto the bed.

She lay sprawled as she had fallen, gazing at him with blue eyes full of eager adoration, eyes flicking from his handsome face to the broad swell of his arm and shoulder muscles; his powerful chest with its swirls of dark hair studded by the two tiny nipples; his trim waist and flat belly and deep navel; his narrow hips and sturdy thighs and muscular calves and well-shaped feet and ankles--and the focal point of it all, as far as her immediate desire was concerned: the meaty, throbbing lance of flushed and pulsing flesh that jutted out like an iron spear from the tangle of dark pubic hair that decorated his loins.

But it was his cock she wanted. If it had belonged to any other man, perhaps she would still have wanted it--but not with quite the same special hunger that possessed her now.

He strode swiftly to the had and knelt on the edge. With one hand he lightly stroked down the length of her silk-skinned body, trailing little flames of need along her flesh so that she quivered and moaned helplessly. His fingertips gently massaged one of her hard nipples, bringing it to almost aching tightness.

Her pussy was damp and itching; again she longed for fulfillment, but she would let him set the pace. Let him do whatever he liked best--this time!

"You are so beautiful, Sally," he whispered, stretching himself out next to her, leaning on his side on one elbow. His fingertips continued their feather-light caresses, but she could almost feel the heat from his avid eyes.

Rather timidly, she reached out her own fingers and stroked his chest, astonished and delighted when his nipples hardened beneath her touch. She played with them for a moment, and ruffled the hair on his chest.

He stroked the hair tenderly back from her face and kissed her again. As their tongues explored and struggled together, he rolled over onto her, letting most of his weight rest on her body. Automatically she spread her thighs wide apart, delighting in the feeling of the rigid length of his hot, steel-like cock pulsating between their bellies. She curled her legs up around his hips to pull him even closer, and felt the touch of his balls brushing against her ass cheeks.

Again he pulled free of her embrace and crawled away backwards. She was puzzled for a moment, then moaned softly with delicious anticipation when he crouched between her thighs, taking her knees in his hands and setting her legs up over his shoulders.

Then his tongue was flickering into the nectar chamber of her trickling pussy, sipping at the sexual honeydew that welled out like a tiny spring.

After a few moments he made a tiny excursion along the central ridge of the inner lips, along one side of the groove, darted his tongue briefly against her pounding clitoris, and was away down the other groove and back to her quivering vulva before she knew what was happening. Then it was a sort of delayed reaction, sending a slow shockwave of almost orgasmic response shuddering through her super-excited body.

Languidly she gazed down at the brown-haired head working between her thighs, and reached down to stroke his hair lovingly with one hand, sensuously caressing the nape of his neck and his wide shoulders.

"Let me suck you too," she suggested, but he went on with his marvelous tongue-stabbing work as though he hadn't even heard what she proposed.

She recalled her determination to let him do it his way, and relaxed, lying back and giving herself up in complete abandonment to the delicious, almost over-powering enjoyment of the arrows of sexual sensation that his probing, flicking tongue was aiming at her vulnerable nerve endings.

Her nipples now stood as hard as tiny cocks, she saw, and her clitoris felt as though it might explode at any moment. Deep within her belly she could feel her womb coming alive with the dark, secret sensations of joyous response that she knew was the very center of her complete femininity.

She brought her own hands up to her breasts to give some tactile comfort to her throbbing nipples, fingering them, flicking them back and forth. She could not make them any harder than they already were: they seemed to be gorged to the very utmost of their blood-holding capacity.

Quivers of excitement rippled through her belly. She could not tell whether they were visible to him but to her they felt like a veritable earthquake. She was going to come; any moment now she was going to come and come and come and--

Then he sat up, leaving her hovering on the very brink of the precipice of orgasm, her cunt seething like a volcano just ready to blow.

He was moving up the had, straddling her chest; his thrusting, red-flushed cock was only a fraction of an inch from her welcoming, passion-wet lips.

"Suck me," he said; the words were a command, almost arrogant, but their message was softened and subdued by the tenderness that glowed in his eyes.

His trim buttocks were cushioned against the pillows of her white breasts, and she could feel the soft-haired weight of his dangling balls resting in the valley between them. The musky male perfume she was beginning to know and adore drifted to her nostrils: the incredibly arousing smell of man, of sexual man--of her man, her lover-

Her husband!

She encircled his hips with her arms, her hands on her buttocks, and urged him forward just a fraction to bring the silken-textured head of his rock- hard cock into the willing harbor of her rosy lips. At once her tongue sought out the tiny hole at the tip where the preparatory fluid welled out, so much like the little spring that flowed from the depths of her own sex, making ready the way and covering all the slick surfaces and sensitive mucous membranes with sweet slippery balm.

Her mouth filled with warm saliva, and she closed her eyes and started to suck as well as she could--it was more a pressing of her tongue and the roof of her mouth around his invading shaft--and fraction by fraction, he pressed in deeper. She relaxed those strange muscles of her dark, velvety throat to accept him, and at last she felt the prickly brush of his pubic hair against her lips, and the soft slap of his balls as they swung to rest against her chin.

And then again he left her, drawing his cock out of her hot, wet oral embrace, and shifting on the had so that he was again kneeling beside her.

He pressed one hand between her thighs, covering the whole burning area of her outer cunt with that one warm, large hand. Involuntarily she thrust her pelvis up against the firm pressure of his palm, aching for renewed friction. He took his hand away, but a second later had slipped a finger deep into the fluid channel of her pussy; she found herself quaking, gasping and trembling with joy.

He worked the finger in and out a couple of times, then pulled it right out, but before she had a chance to feel in any way deprived he had pushed back in again, this time with two fingers side by side.

She couldn't understand why she hadn't already climaxed half a dozen times, just from the stimulation of what he had been doing to her, but she had not; perhaps her subconscious was holding her back, holding the forces of release in check just enough for the real moment...

He pulled out the fingers, and yet again she was left forlorn and empty.

She began to whimper: "Oh please, please darling! Fuck me! Fuck me now! I'm so hot I can't stand it--I want you so much--"

And at last he was ready.

He moved between her legs and urged her, with his hands, to cock her legs up, bending her knees and spreading them wide. He kissed her again, then positioned his cock-head carefully at the juicy mouth of her wet, heated, excitement-pulsating, cock-craving pussy.

He rocked forward, and she felt the rigidity pressing against her nether lips. It felt immense! She gasped and made a little thrust upwards with her hips; he pushed down, and then in one surge he was all the way inside her, and her cunt was filled to capacity with his hardness.

It took her breath away.

He looked down into her face, a concerned smile on his lips.

"Okay?" he asked.

She nodded.

"O-ooh-kay," she sighed blissfully.

He moved his hips a little, so that his huge cock slid out of her an inch or so, and then back in. The walls of her inner cunt seemed to flutter and contract, clutching at the scarcely yielding bulk of the phallic invader in a velvety, yearning, unstintingly welcoming embrace.

She could feel the end of his cock pressing against her cervix now. It was not a nerve-end sensation of tingling delight like her clitoris, but it gave her great pleasure. She discovered she possessed muscles she had scarcely known about, deep inside her, and she contracted them, squeezing his cock with a sort of milking movement that brought a grunt of pleased response.

Then he began to slide his cock in and out of her, just a little way at first, until she had started to pick up his rhythm with her own hips and pelvis. And the dizzying waves of pleasure began to consume her.

She could hear, excitingly, the liquid sloshing, slurping sounds as his rigid piston drove into her cunt, almost swampy now, so much lubricating honey had she poured forth. The whole lining of her cunt seemed to be on fire, and the stroking of his cock was simultaneously a soothing presence and the re-fueling of the consuming flames.

And now she found that the movement of his cock in and out exerted a kind of tugging pressure on the lips of her outer cunt, sending impulses on up to her clitoris, which joined in the fire. She could imagine it like a little glowing ember. But as he speeded up the pace she lost the sense of her clitoris, or any other individual spot. Every inch down there seemed to be consumed in that wonderful fire. She could not make out where the pleasure was centered, but all that mattered was that every thrust in and out fanned the flames yet higher. Her toes started to tingle, and her belly felt soft and open. She seemed to start floating, her head spinning as she clamped her legs desperately around his pumping hips and-

She could hear herself screaming, and felt her body go into wild, convulsing spasms, but all her being was concentrated in that furnace between her thighs, and in the great throbbing waves of incredible ecstasy that flowed and pulsed through her cunt, through her belly, through every inch of her thrashing, flailing body.

When at last it died, she lay supine in a glow of indescribably deep contentment.

"Okay!" he asked when she opened her eyes.

"Oh, yes," she breathed. "Very okay!"

He kissed her.

"You know," he said, "if you do decide on monogamy, I guess it won't be the worst fate a man could suffer."

She reached up to caress his hair gently.

"Not for me, either," she said, and stretched her arms out luxuriously. "How long will it take you to be ready to try fucking me in the ass!"

"Not long at all," he replied with a smile of confidence that he soon proved to be fully justified.

The End!