Shane and Carmen: The Novelization Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carmen let Shane recover, resting her face against Shane's bottom, and then only after a minute or two gently withdrawing her fingers from Shane's back door. Then she stood, took down the wand, and rinsed Shane's back, bottom and legs, making sure to get all the soap out of her ass. "Turn around, baby," Carmen said softly. Shane did, eyes closed, head back, lolling on her shoulders, mouth slack, still in the thrall of her pleasure. Carmen gently rinsed Shane's belly, pussy and legs. She hung the wand back up and turned the water off. She put her arms around Shane and kissed the side of her throat. "Come," she said gently, no longer commanding anything.

Shane let Carmen lead her out of the shower. On the bath mat Carmen got a towel and dried Shane, patting her and then making her bend over so Carmen could briskly dry Shane's hair. Then Shane stood there while Carmen dried herself.

Carmen retrieved her clothes and took Shane's hand. "Come on, now we get to the good stuff."

"Huh?" Shane said, following, docile, as Carmen led her down the hall. If the good stuff was coming, what had just happened in the shower?

"Which bedroom is yours?" Carmen asked.

"This one," Shane said. They went in and Carmen closed the door. She backed Shane up to the bed until she sat down on it. Carmen bent over her, taking Shane's head in her hands and kissing her on the mouth, a long, slow, gentle kiss. Then she pushed Shane back onto the bed and climbed over her, straddling her and kissing her mouth and face and neck.

"What are you doing?" Shane managed to whisper.

"I'm going to do what I do best," Carmen said. "I'm going to go down on you. I love cunnilingus, it's my very favorite thing in the whole world. I'm going to eat your pussy, I'm going to eat and suck your pussy until you come. Everyone knows the second orgasm is better than the first. I still haven't ever tasted you, you know, and now I'm going to get my reward. I'm going to kiss and lick and suck you like you've never been kissed, licked or sucked before."

"Oh," Shane said, still dopey from the last cum. "Okay." She closed her eyes as she felt Carmen start kissing her way down Shane's front, slowly licking, slowly sucking those incredible, wonderful, Hollywood-legendary nipples. Lying flat on her back, Shane's breasts virtually disappeared; they were two swollen Hersey's kisses floating on gentle pools of melted marshmellow atop her rib cage, and Carmen loved them just as they were, feeling their swelling and fullness on her lips, sucking one, now the other, tenderly biting and pulling as no one had done before, because no one had taken the time to love them this way, they'd always been brief stopping places on the way to somewhere else. But Carmen was in no hurry, and Carmen loved her work. She loved Shane's nipples and could read Shane's sighs, moans, her ragged breathing, her own breasts pressed against Shane's thighs and occasionally flitting over her mound, her own swollen nipples teasing Shane's cunt.

Then when Shane least expected it Carmen's lips drifted downward, caressing the rippling six-pack of Shane's stomach, lingering over her navel, dry lips kissing it then soft tongue rimming it, then gently probing it, a rehearsal, a foreshadowing, perhaps, of what such a tongue might do pressed against more yielding crevices less knotted and unpierceable but more succulent than this one.

Shane felt Carmen climb off her and off the bed to kneel on the floor, spreading Shane's legs to kiss the knees, then slowly the lips found their way up the trembles of Shane's thigh muscles, taking their time.

"Your skin, it's so smooth right here," Carmen murmured as her lips brushed lightly over a patch of firm thigh a few inches south of Heaven. Carmen slowly kissed the thighs and caressed them with her hands. Shane's pussy, only an hour ago sparkley clean and minty fresh, healthy pink and smelling faintly and wonderfully of soap, was now blood-darker, now flushed, now swollen, now wet, leaking fragrant Shane crème fraiche, the lovely familiar odor that intoxicated Carmen as she prepared to take the first sips of a fine summer ice wine she had worked so patiently to press.

With a sigh, Carmen brought her mouth forward, kissed Shane's pussy for the first time, a kiss that might have been almost chaste in some other location, but of course there is no way to kiss the pussy lips of one's lover chastely. And indeed, Shane, writhing and fists clenching bedsheets, had never been kissed on her pussy with such delicacy, such ... gentleness, before, not that she could ever remember, though truth be told Shane wasn't exactly racking her memories at this point, for she was barely even conscious, her mind in a new place, on a new plane. No girl, no woman had ever taken over an hour just to kiss her way down Shane's front, from collarbones to pussy. Shane's clit, basking in the open air under its thin, pink flesh pup tent, had never waited for three quarters of an hour simply to be touched. Like her pussy lips her clit was turgid, swollen and yearning, Shane slowly raising her hips and undulating, pressing upward hoping to find a ready mouth, a tongue searching for entry but meeting only zephyrs of Carmen's gentle breath. Carmen blew on the wetness trickling from the bottom of Shane's lips, dribbling over the fourchette to slide across her perineum and pool in the pucker of her twitching garage door.

"Jesus, Carmen," Shane begged, "please!" Shane was in no condition to keep score, but let the record show she had never in her life had to beg anyone to sup at her golden arches.

"Shhhhh, baby, shhhh. Soon. Very soon," Carmen said, kissing Shane's pussy again, and then beginning to lick up the juice at the center of Shane's crease.

"Oh, muthafuck," Shane moaned. Primed by her first orgasm in the shower, Shane's second climax came quickly, faster than either of them expected, a sneak attack that began with Shane grunting, "Umm, umm, ummmmm, ahhhhh," arched and thrusting onto Carmen's feeding tongue, sticky cream surging out and coating Carmen's lovely face and Carmen struggling to lick up and swallow as much as possible, loving the hot facial Shane was giving her as Shane's thighs twitched and quivered, Shane's buttocks sinking slowly back down onto the bed, Carmen backing off and resting her face against Shane's wet thigh, both of them panting and out of breath.

Shane's third orgasm came about forty-five minutes later. She was so woozy and cum-numbed from the second one that she never noticed when Carmen got up, left the room, and came back a minute later. The first time Shane had any mental awareness was when Carmen rubbed an ice cube on her clit. She screamed and flinched, sitting up.

"What the hell are you doing?"

Carmen looked up from between Shane's legs, smiling. "Lay back down, sunshine. You were just so hot I thought you needed cooling down."

Reluctantly, Shane flopped back down and stared up at the ceiling as Carmen slowly ran the wet ice cube around the perimeter of Shane's pussy, Shane making little "oh, oh, oh, oh, oh" sounds. Carmen took the ice cube and put it into her own mouth, chilling her lips and tongue. She leaned forward and lowered her mouth to Shane's clit hood, covered it and sucked it in with cold, cold mouth. Shane shuddered and then felt Carmen's hand reach up and rub the ice cube over her left nipple. Shane groaned again. Then her right nipple got it, both nipples standing to rigid, frigid attention. Shane's breath came in ragged gasps as the cold mouth sucked all of her clit and clit hood. Then the ice cube that had iced down Shane's tits was inserted into her pussy, never to be seen again.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, shit," Shane whispered. "I am so gonna get you for this."

"Mmmm, promises, promises, baby," Carmen murmured as she whipped Shane's clit from side to side with her tongue. She sent two of her fingers inside Shane's pussy, looking for the marooned ice cube, then not having found it, added a third digital member to the search party. She flipped her hand so it was palm up and had better luck with her middle finger searching for Shane's G-spot, finding the swollen walnut right about where it was supposed to be about two inches in on the front wall at the top end of the engorged urethral sponge that surrounded the Skene's glands and the clitoral nerve, a slightly thickened, slightly rough spot right at the base of the pubic bone that Carmen gently massaged and then pressed. Shane began to whimper. She felt the urge to pee, and clenched her kegels, pushing, clutching Carmen's fingers as they slowly pistoned in and out. Again Shane arched her back, thrust her hips up off the bed, rolled slightly to her right, reached down to clutch Carmen's wrist, and came all over Carmen's hand. Carmen rolled with her, keeping her mouth sucking Shane's clit until Shane couldn't take it any longer, her sensitivity too much, and she pushed Carmen's head away. Carmen released the clit, backed off, and gently licked the new ice-cube-infused jism drooling out of Shane's pussy. Carmen wasn't sure, but she thought maybe she'd sucked Shane into unconsciousness. She got up, crawled up on the bed behind Shane, and snuggled up to her, putting an arm around Shane's waist, pushing her groin into Shane's bottom, kissing Shane's shoulder, and going to sleep with a big smile, another dose of girlcream on her lips and cheeks, so good for the complexion.

***

It was dark when Carmen woke up from her nap. She thought she heard someone in the house. Probably Shane's housemate, Carmen thought. Shane was still asleep, breathing softly. Carmen quietly got up, found her red underpants and put them on. She had no idea where her bra was, so she borrowed Shane's T-shirt and slipped that on over her head. Then she went in search of something to drink. She padded down the hall and went into the kitchen, found the refrigerator, and opened the door and looked in. Just then she heard footsteps come into the kitchen. Carmen turned. It was the roommate, Jenny. Cute, Carmen thought. And Shane was right: a nice, tight little bod.

"Hi. I'm sorry," Jenny said, finding Carmen in her underwear.

"Oh, no, no, no, hey. That's okay. Let me ask you something. What says you care more, beer or soy milk?"

"Soy milk," Jenny said.

"But that's not very sexy, though, is it?"

"No," Jenny said, laughing.

"Nah. All right, well, that's what I thought," she said, taking a couple of bottles of Dos Equis from the refrigerator. "And there's more in the fridge if you want it, and I'm Carmen." She reached out and shook hands with Jenny.

"I'm, uh, Jenny."

"I know," Carmen said, laughing. She started to head back down the hall to Shane's room.

"Nice to meet you," Jenny said.

Carmen turned at the hallway, almost flirtatiously. "Oh, uh ... sorry you had to meet me in my Supah Lovah costume."

Jenny smiled. "No, it's ... it's nice."

Carmen giggled. "Okay."

"I like it," Jenny said. Her nostrils flared as she unconsciously inhaled the sex pheromones radiating from Carmen. They made Jenny wet.

"Good night," Carmen smiled and went down the hall.

When she entered the bedroom she found Shane sitting up on the edge of the bed getting dressed.

"Hey!"

Shane turned and saw Carmen. "Hi."

"You going somewhere?"

"Um ... yeah, I was ... thinking of going out," Shane said.

"Were you?" Carmen set the Dos Equis down on Shane's dresser and moved to stand in front of Shane.

"Uh, well, I, uh ... ," Shane stuttered. Carmen leaned down and kissed Shane on the mouth, a nice, soft kiss.

"I think you should stay," she whispered.

"Really."

"Yeah, I do," Carmen said, kissing her again. Then she gently pushed Shane back on the bed. "And I think you should play a game with me."

"Oh yeah?"

Carmen sat straddling Shane's legs on Shane's lap.

"Mm-hmm. This game is called 'Too Hot.' And here's how we play. We start kissing ... ."

Carmen put her hands on Shane's face and kissed her again.

"And we can't stop kissing." They kissed, a little more hungry.

"Mm," Shane said.

"Mm-hmm," Carmen affirmed. Shane's hands dropped to Carmen's bottom, pulling her closer. Carmen reached down and took Shane's hands away. "But we also can't touch. No touching." They kissed again, Shane starting to laugh. "So, then, if you touch me, then you lose. And that means I can do whatever I want."

"And ... what happens if you touch me?" Shane put her hands on Carmen's thighs. Carmen took Shane's wrists and held them up.

"Then ... I lose. And you get to do whatever you want to me," she whispered in Shane's ear. Shane kissed her.

"Mmm," Carmen moaned. "So. Are you ready?"

"Yeah."

"Okay. Hands off." Carmen leaned in to kiss Shane, her arms out and raised in a hands-off position. Then she put her hands behind her head, as though a policeman was going to search her. Shane put her hands out to the side, ready for crucifixion. They locked in a deep kiss that got hot fast, Carmen sucking Shane's lower lip into her mouth, Shane's tongue searching out, licking. Their arms waved slowly as they strained to keep from touching. After a minute, Shane couldn't help lowering her hands to Carmen's hips. "Mmph! Hmm-mm! Mmph!" Carmen protesting, unable to talk while Shane's tongue occupied her mouth. Carmen broke away from the kiss and grabbed Shane's wrists, because Shane had lost. "Wow! Lie down ... bitch!"

Shane laughed, lying back on the bed. "Oh, you're so awful."

Still straddling Shane, Carmen started to bend over her. Shane's hands came up to cup Carmen's breasts, but Carmen was faster, grabbing Shane's wrists and pinning them back down on the bed. Shane couldn't help giggling. She thought she could probably take Carmen easily if she'd wanted, but this was just too much fun being bullied. Besides, when Carmen bent low and put her face over Shane's, Shane could feel Carmen's lovely soft breasts on her own chest.

"Did I say you could touch me?" Carmen asked.

"No."

"No," Carmen repeated. "And why?

"Because I lost?"

"That's right. And?"

Shane struggled, trying to touch Carmen.

"What? I didn't hear you?"

"Because you won," Shane whispered meekly.

"That's right. I won. Loser."

Carmen leaned over and kissed Shane deeply. Then she started to get up. Shane started to follow but Carmen grabbed her arms and pushed her back onto the bed, Shane giggling.

"Stay!" Carmen said, raising a finger and shaking it at Shane as though she were admonishing a German Shepherd. "Stay!"

Shane was laughing. "You're such a bitch."

Carmen stood by the bed and shucked off the T-shirt, then she dropped her red underpants to the floor. She climbed back on top of Shane, pinning Shane's wrists again. She leaned over slowly and brought one of her breasts to Shane's mouth, rubbing the nipple across Shane's lips.

"I won," Carmen said. "A deal's a deal. I get what I want."

Shane licked and sucked each breast as it was given to her to suckle. As usual, Carmen took her time, moaning and crooning softly. Then she released Shane's wrists and climbed forward, bringing her knees up beside Shane's head and slowly lowering her pussy onto Shane's mouth.

"Time to eat," Carmen said. "I've got a nice, hot lamb pie for you. A girl's got to keep up her strength."

Carmen had brought her a delicious midnight snack, a flower box lunch complete with a fountain drink.

Shane ate.

***

They lay in bed under the sheets, naked, face to face. Carmen traced a finger slowly over Shane's face. "Tell me where you grew up. Tell me ... tell me where this" -- she put her hand over Shane's left breast, over her beating heart -- "tell me where this came from."

Shane, slow and speechless as always, made no reply.

"Nothing? Not gonna talk? Okay. Um. How 'bout ... how 'bout a hamster? Did you ever have a hamster growing up? No? No ... okay, um ... ."

Shane smiled. This damn girl was burrowing her way into Shane's heart. She was full of surprises, full of tricks. And this girl liked all the cuddling and pillow talk that Shane seldom had to deal with.

"Brothers and sisters. How many of those did you have?"

That one cut too close to the bone. Shane's face froze, but Carmen wasn't looking, missed it.

"You know what? Let's start with mom and dad." Carmen laughed at herself. "Are they married or divorced? Do you write them, do you see them, do you ... love them? I mean, anything ...?"

But Shane couldn't tell this girl anything. That was against the rules. Shane didn't have many rules, but never letting anyone get this personal was one of them. Never tell your story, never let them tell you theirs. She tilted Carmen's head up and kissed her lips gently, then started to get out of bed.

"I'm gonna go out."

Carmen had one of those moments that were starting to get too familiar, when she had no idea what the hell Shane was doing or thinking, but here was another one of those inexplicable mood changes. Had she done something? Had she said something? Why was Shane getting up and getting dressed? It was probably close to midnight. Who the hell goes out at midnight, after three world-class orgasms? The only thing Carmen knew to do was to play it cool. Shane sat on the edge of the bed with her naked back to Carmen. Carmen saw the tattoo she'd seen earlier in the shower, the silhouette of a violin on the small of Shane's back, right above the coccyx. It had the letter "M" in the center of it. She reached out with her fingers and traced the shape of it. She assumed the M stood for McCutcheon. But why a violin, of all things?

"Okay. Um. What about your tattoo. Why do you have that?"

Shane turned and looked at Carmen. Shane felt her throat choking up. Carmen looked at Shane's face, seeing something there. Pain?

"I like it," Shane said.

"Good. You like it. Great." Carmen sat up, frustrated, and started getting dressed as well. This was pointless. "You know what? Um. I guess, uh, I'm gonna be leaving. So ... ."

Shane didn't know what to say.

"I don't know, you know, if you have, like, house rules or something," Carmen said.

"No! I don't -- there are -- there are no house rules."

"Right. Right."

"There's not," Shane said.

"Okay!" Carmen said, even more frustrated.

Shane struggled for an explanation. "I ... I don't like sleep-overs." She paused. That was lame. True, but lame. "I'm sorry. But I don't."

"Okay," Carmen said, "you don't have to explain anything. It's your choice.

Shane just stood there, speechless, helpless, noise roaring in her ears.

"Well, get ready!" Carmen said.

Shane put on a fresh shirt, and started to button it up.