Share by Phone Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pjhale121
pjhale121
295 Followers

Mandy has never been fucked like this before. Oh, she's given plenty of blowjobs and even deep throated guys but it has always been on her terms -- she's been the one bobbing up and down on them, welcoming their hard pricks into her warm, welcoming mouth. Licking, sucking, drawing out their pleasure as she gobbles down cock. But this, this is fucking. This is physical and demanding, about raw sex and power, desire and lust. What a turn-on.

With everything that has gone on today, the tantalizing messages from his adoring wife, the flirtatious dinner with the cute, perky girl, even the testosterone-boosting win over the computer virus and his cunning ability to anticipate their need for tonight's hotel room, Steve's libido is on overdrive. And now with inhibitions blown away by the blatant offering from this sexy, available strumpet, there is simply no exerting control over his impending orgasm.

Normally, Steve is more restrained in his sexual encounters, preferring to draw out and enjoy the buildup and the pleasurable sensations. Nothing about this evening, however, was normal. Some part of Steve's brain tries to warn him that he is rapidly approaching the point of no return. The rest of him doesn't care. This is fucking. You're supposed to cum when you fuck. Now it is time to cum.

Jennifer recognizes the sounds of her mate's impending explosion and encourages his pleasure. "Oh, yeah, that's it, stud. Do it! Cum hard! Let it go! Pump her full!"

"Ahh," Steve bellows as his entire being is focused on the pounding, throbbing explosion in his loins, the primal release as he spews his seed forth.

Steve's climax is almost orgasmic for Mandy as well. She has so fully embraced the submissive role, the sexual tool, the whore that just exists for another's pleasure, that his tribute comes as a great victory, validation of her prowess and ultimate desirability. She grabs his hips and the base of his cock to steady him as the crisis overtakes him. The sheer force of the blasts surprise her, cum erupting in violent bursts in her bruised and ravished mouth. The initial blast lands far back down her throat and is swallowed reflexively. She artfully dams the next several shots on her tongue, determined to savor this prize.

"Uhn, uhn, uhn," Steve gasps out each throbbing shot.

"Oh, baby, that sounds so good. Yeah. Give it to me. Give it ALL to me. Cum in her mouth, the little cum slut." Jennifer loves the pleasure sounds her husband makes, although he is often too inhibited to cry out like this. It is so good to hear his completion.

Mandy grips the base of his cock tightly, feeling the power and dominance of each swelling pulse as his load surges through his dominating cock on its way to her welcoming tongue. His hips buck forward slightly clenching out each surging blast. She giggles in pure joy to receive the tribute, amazed and pleased at the volume and force of his spending.

"Hmmmmmm, baby, that is so good. That feels so wonderful," Jennifer speaks for all three of them as the only one still capable of speech. "I love your climax. I love the way the beast in you takes over and you just pour your lust out, thrusting in complete abandon."

As his orgasm finally winds down, Mandy wraps her swollen lips around the purple mushroom head and sucks, determined to draw out all the oozing cum he has bestowed on her. With one hand she grips the clenched muscles of his right ass cheek, holding him to her, and with the other she milks the base of his shaft, coaxing every last dribble out, wanting to savor the incredible moment of his primal satisfaction.

Eventually, the sensations are too much and Steve falls back, gasping, "Too much. Too sensitive."

"Oh, baby, that was so beautiful, so erotic," Jennifer whispers into her husband's ear. Steve realizes with a start that he has somehow managed to keep the phone in his hand and to his ear, although he remembers nothing of the last moments but an intense rush of burning, thrusting, pounding pleasure.

"Shit, Jennifer, that was the most awesome..." Steve can hardly stand, let alone form coherent thought as he gasps for air.

Mandy has been watching the waves of pleasure wash over her lover from her knees, dumping a huge load of pungent cum in a pool on her tongue. She has been dutifully waiting for him to come down a step from the incredible high she has sent him on. It is a real rush for her to give someone that much satisfaction.

"Did you cum on her tits, her face or in her mouth?" Jennifer asks in a husky whisper across the cell phone.

"Ah, Jenn, baby. I pumped her mouth full. She's still sitting on her heels, with the most self-satisfied smirk on her face and a sexy glow about her..."

Mandy kneels before him, reveling in her role in their long-distance love-making.

"Oh, baby, I know that smile. I've worn it myself for you."

"I guess I roughed her hair up a bit; she looks just a titch disheveled, in a sexy, just-had-a-tumble kinda way."

"Gosh, I love that feeling of having it put to me," Jennifer groans.

Although Mandy doesn't really LIKE the taste of cum, she can tolerate it and she knows well what her responsibilities are in this scenario. For this reason she has kept Steve's cum pooled in her mouth and resisted her instinctive urge to let it run from her mouth and down her breasts. Although that is sexy and decadent in its own way and she would love to feel it spill languidly down her chin and besmirch the beauty of her aroused tits, she knows she will gulp it down for her ravisher's amusement. Slowly, deliberately, as an offering to her conqueror, she extends her tongue bearing the gloppy load.

"Her mouth is still wide open and there is a huge glob of white cum," Steve describes.

"Oh, lover, make her swallow it."

Staring directly into the coed's humid eyes, Steve delivers the command, "Swallow."

"She did it, Love. A little shudder as she gulped it down made her titties jiggle some but she is still on her knees with her mouth open to prove it's all gone." Jennifer is further turned on by her husband's crude language. She can't remember the last time he has said "titties" or admitted to her that he was openly staring at a topless girl.

Steve continues, "The two of you seem to have this well planned. What's next?"

"Actually, the blow-job wasn't planned. You're supposed to butt-fuck her."

--

Mandy is amused by the stunned confusion on her beau's face as his mouth drops open. Although she couldn't hear the exact words his wife spoke into his ear, she understands well enough what he has been told. His astonished expression is priceless.

Rising to her feet and turning to give him a three-quarter profile of her panty-clad behind, she pouts over her shoulder at him. "Aw, Stevie, don't you want my cute little ass? I'll let you have it if you want."

"Um, I'd uh... I mean, I'd love to.... but..." Steve stammers in response to both ladies.

Mandy bends forward just slightly and thrusts her butt out provocatively. "C'mon, stud, you don't wanna stick your cock up my ass?"

"I can't..."

On the phone, Jennifer continues her encouragement, "You've always wanted anal sex but I just can't do it. This is the only way you're going to get it. I want you to have this experience with Mandy. She wants you to as a thank-you for all the help you've given..."

"I know, I know," Steve protests to both debaters simultaneously, "and I want to, but I'm a little tapped out at the moment." To Mandy, he indicates his spent dick, which has yet to recover from its recent exertions.

Jennifer chuckles in understanding, "Oh, is Mr. Penis a little tired from the workout? He needs a little recovery time? What can we do to bring back his energy level?"

"Can I lick her?"

"Oh, baby, that's a special treat that she'll love! Yeah, hand the phone over." To say that Jennifer wasn't a teensy bit jealous would be a lie. She has always considered oral sex an intimate and very pleasurable part of their lovemaking. Knowing that Mandy was going to get that special devotion reserved just for her is disappointing. On the other hand, nobody else knows just how good he is; she is proud of his skills and would love to be able to share that with someone else. Plus, she knows how turned-on he gets and if he is going to get into shape for the main event, she has to concede this is the fastest way to get there.

"Hi, Jennifer," Mandy's voice comes on the phone. "What do we need to do to get this bad boy back into vigorous shape?"

"Oh, honey, you are in for such a treat. Just lie back and let him do his thing."

As Steve nudges her toward the bed with a caressing hand, Mandy blushes and giggles, realizing what the next item on the menu is. "Oh. Or lie back and let him do my thing."

"It is your job to keep me apprised of the proceedings, step by step," Jennifer instructs.

As directed, Mandy leans back and allows Steve to glide her panties down her silky smooth legs. She is still under the spell of being plaything to this totally in love couple. The idea that she might be given pleasure from this had not entered her thinking; she is more than content to enjoy his pleasure and the erotic interaction with his wife on the phone.

"He's got my panties off and I'm laying back against the bed with pillows at my back. I'm completely naked and open to him. I shaved earlier in the shower so my legs are completely smooth."

"Pubic hair?"

"I shaved there, too, because I know guys like it and it makes me feel ultra-sexy. I'm completely bare and he can see anything he wants." Mandy is finding this intimate narration to be embarrassingly erotic. She has never thought to describe her own arousal and it is forcing her to focus on her own sexuality in a way that is disarmingly sensual. "My legs are spread just a little bit so nothing is hidden from him. My left hand just caressed my breast. I couldn't help it; it is just so sexy being here available to him and telling you about it."

"Oh, that's good, sweetie. That is so hot."

Staring up into Steve's hungry eyes as he devours her charms with his eyes, she continues, "He can have me however you want. I'm completely open and available for his, and your, pleasure, whatever that may be."

"I like your smell," Steve remarks.

"He says he likes my smell. I used Victoria's Secret Strawberries and Champagne body wash in the shower."

"While I'm sure that's nice, he's probably talking about your smell. Are you wet?"

Mandy blushes at having to relate the details. "I've been wet since our conversation where you asked me to give him my ass. It only got worse while he charmed me at dinner and when he pushed me to my knees here just a bit ago, I nearly creamed my panties and then again when his cock was exploding on my tongue. Oh, shit, he's sniffing my crotch."

During this narration, Steve had climbed onto the bed and positioned himself between the college girl's knees.

"He likes your cunt smell. Open your legs wider." Jennifer surprises herself with the vulgarity of her words and yet the raunchy naughtiness of it sparks her arousal even further. She begins caressing her own lips and lifts a finger to smell her own arousal.

Mandy has never felt so exposed and vulnerable. Given the position she is already in and the view Steve already has, stretching her legs wider is largely symbolic. It is, however, symbolism that is not lost on any of the three. It is an offering, an invitation to whatever level of intimacy they require of her. Mandy is acutely aware that the few inches wider her knees turn draw her fully engorged pussy lips apart ever so slightly. To complete her vulnerability, she forces herself to describe the scene.

"My legs are spread wide now and that has stretched my pussy open just a bit. I can feel it exposing just a touch of pink. I can smell it now, too, how horny I am. A bitch in heat. I can't keep my hand off my nipples. They're hard and pointed and begging to be sucked. They ache they are so hard."

"I understand that. I've been tugging on my nips for about five minutes now," Jennifer commiserates. "Is your cunt leaking? Can he see how drenched you are? Ask him."

"Ah," Mandy moans, giving in momentarily to the eroticism of the spectacle. "Steve, can you see how wet I am? It feels like I've got a river flowing between my legs."

"Your pussy is all shiny and wet and flowing and your bud is starting to bloom."

"Oh, Jenn, he can already see my clit starting to come out and he hasn't even touched me yet."

"He is marvelous, isn't he?"

"AH!" Mandy exclaims as Steve's fingers lightly brush her oh-so-sensitive lips. "Oh, my gosh, Jenn, he is just feather touching my pussy all over and blowing soft little caressing breaths against it. Oh, oh, oh."

"Oh, don't I know it," Jennifer breathes into the phone. She listens to Mandy's inarticulate moans for several minutes, so very familiar with exactly what she is feeling, knowing intuitively what Steve is doing to her body that causes her to emit those same cooing sounds. She even recognizes the gasping exclamation when his tongue lightly flicks her straining, turgid clitoris and when the tip tantalizingly softly traces the furrow of her molten slit.

"Arrgh," Mandy grinds her teeth in frustration as he lifts his face away from more direct contact when her hips buck forward, trying vainly to press her ravenously empty snatch against anything that will give her substantial contact.

From far away from the phone, between Mandy's moans, Jennifer hears Steve's terse command, "Hold still." She is familiar with this game.

"Freeze perfectly still," she commands directly into Mandy's ear. "Don't move a single muscle. Concentrate on his fingers, his tongue, his lips. Anywhere he is touching you and your nerve endings are springing to life with electricity. But you are pinned to the bed, glued down and you cannot move at all, not a single muscle can move closer or farther away. You are entirely, completely and totally under his control and your whole skin is alive with sensation."

Mandy emits one long, keening whine as she suffers in sweetest bliss under his artful ministrations. Reining in her body's desire to move has focused her attention on her pleasure centers to a razor sharp edge.

"Don't your nipples feel like they are going to pop clear off your tits they are straining so hard for release? Doesn't your cunt feel so empty it is a void that threatens to swallow you whole from the inside out?"

"Oh my gosh, Jennifer, he just pushed my legs up in the air and rolled my pussy up forward and open; my cunt juice is running out and down my crack like a river." That's a new one to Jennifer; she doesn't remember Steve usually pushing her up like that.

"Oh, SHIT, Jennifer," Mandy shrieks out, "he's licking my juice up from my ass!"

Jennifer has always steered Steve away from her bottom, it is just too disgusting.

"Uhn, uhn. Oh, my gosh, Steve, that feels so good! Oh, man, he is licking my ass. His tongue is actually tickling my butthole!" Mandy seems to be just as stunned by this as Jennifer is but while Jennifer is revolted, Mandy is ecstatic. "Omigosh, omigosh, omigosh!" she chants and then, "AHHH! His tongue is in my ass!" she obviously has a mini-orgasm.

For long minutes, Jennifer gets only inarticulate panting from the other end of the phone line until Mandy huskily begs, "Oh, yeah, Steve, lap it, lap up my cunt! Just like that!"

Back on familiar territory now, Jennifer knows what is going on. She has panted that same mantra while Steve licks her "stem to stern" with the flat of his tongue. Oh, how that makes her gush! And moments later she hears the guttural "UHN!" that tells her that Steve has planted his nose up against her clit and is stretching his tongue deep into the folds of her pussy. "Ah, ah, ah," Mandy squeaks as he dances along her inner walls.

"Arrgh, noooo," the poor girl wails, right on the verge of a cataclysmic orgasm when he abruptly breaks all contact. Jennifer smiles knowingly as the young blonde launches into a tirade, "You fuckin' bastard! Don't you dare fucking stop, you mother fucker! Please, oh, gawd, please, don't fucking stop! Please, please, please." If he has her begging like this already, it is going to be one mother fucker of a climax when it comes. Man, is she in for it!

A couple more times, Steve runs her up to the edge only to back away, leaving her howling in frustration and pent-up need. He is playing her like a well-tuned fiddle and she is singing out his whole concerto. Jennifer, three states away in her own bedroom, their bedroom, listens with growing admiration for her husband's love-making skills. So well she knows the sensations her young friend is suffering through, the insanely intense strain, almost painful in its glorious sweetness, her entire body tuned to the single note of sexual tension.

"Tell him what you want now," she growls into the phone. "Tell him to finger-fuck you hard while he sucks your clit."

"Oh, please, Steve, please please please please. Please stick your fingers in me. I don't care how many! Just do it. Fuck me hard. Fuck fuck fuck fuck. YESSSSSSSSS!" Her sibilant hiss telling Jennifer that he granted her wish. The woman on the phone knowing before the one quivering in a puddle on the bed that she has just started the climb to her ultimate orgasm. She is confident that he will take her all the way now.

"How hard do you want it? You have to tell him now exactly, specifically, directly what you need."

"Fuck me, Steve, oh fuck me hard. Harder! C'mon, you bastard, do me," the young girl cries out. Jennifer knows this feeling too, knows that he's got fingers up inside her, raking her g-spot with pressure that is causing her to spiral and spiral and that his mouth is probably focused mostly on her clitoris which is burning with almost painful intensity.

"Harder! Faster!" she barks into the phone and Mandy in her delirium echoes the order mindlessly to her lover. Steve complies, his fingers nearly flying in and out of the slick wetness of her over-heated cunt. Sensing her moment is almost upon her, he clamps his lips hard down around her clit, sucking it hard into his mouth only to flick it mercilessly with this tongue. Simultaneously, the thumb of his left hand which has been wetly circling the drenched rosebud of her anus, coated in hot cunt juice violates the forbidden opening in a well-lubricated surge. Two fingers of his right hand are curled up hard against her g-spot on the inside of her pelvis, thrusting in and out almost violently.

And all hell breaks loose.

"AHHHHHHH!" Mandy screams in full-throated wonder as she thrashes about, her legs kicking furiously in the air, bucking her spasming cunt hard against Steve's nose and teeth, grinding any part of her that can get contact with any part of him in orgasmic bliss.

Suddenly, Steve's face is hit with a splash of warm liquid; it fills his mouth and nose and blinds him in watery confusion. He bolts upright trying to understand what has happened.

"Oh, shit! No! Shit! Shit! Shit! Omigosh, I am so sorry, Steve! Oh, shit!" Mandy dissolves into sobbing.

"Mandy, Mandy, it's okay. Calm down. It's alright. No problem. Come here." Steve folds her into his arms and presses her head to his shoulder. "Shh, baby, it's okay."

Emotionally overwrought, Mandy sobs uncontrollably against Steve's chest, her quivering body struggling to contain the storm of sensations. She is trying to deal with the firestorm of absolute bliss raging through her nerves and the humiliation of apparently losing control of her bodily functions. At the very height of her orgasm, something broke -- a restraint, an inhibition, an element of control --snapped by a massive wave of sensation and Mandy felt her body gushing outward. It was a sensation very similar to peeing but much more intense and uncontrollable -- a surging, rushing, torrent of fluid emotion. It was a glorious, soaring, frightening, mortifying moment like none other she had experienced in her short life.

pjhale121
pjhale121
295 Followers