Share by Phone Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hush, baby doll, it's okay. Hang on to me. I've got you right here."

Mandy lets her mind give in to the warmth and security of being held and taken care of, even as her body instinctively continues to ride the waves of pleasure coursing through her. With her arms wrapped around him and her chest pressed to his, her legs wrap around his thigh, and her crotch instinctively seeks out the comforting pressure of his hairy, muscular thigh. It is as if her body has become disjointed, her head and chest crying uncontrollably in a paroxysm of emotion even as her pelvis grinds its way to resolution, lewdly humping his leg in wanton bliss.

For his part, Steve simply holds the girl in fascinated wonder and concern as she pours her passion out on him -- comforting the part of her that desperately seeks acceptance and reassurance while still rubbing firmly against the part that is rutting against him.

Through the haze of pleasure still wracking her body and the confusion about what has happened, is still happening, to her, Mandy becomes aware of the gooshy wetness that seems to be everywhere, most noticeably the slick surface of Steve's thigh as her clenching pussy glides throbbingly along it, but also the drenched sheets underneath and the general soaked nature of both of them, whether from her tears or something else, she hasn't the coherence to resolve. But she is newly horrified at the loss of her bodily functions, compounded by the realization that she cannot stop her hips from thrusting so obscenely against her lover and that there is such pleasure radiating from between her legs that it is possible that she might spiral out of control again.

"Oh, shit," she wails miserably between sobs. "I'm so... so sorry. .. Steve..." she manages.

"Hush, baby. It is okay. You did nothing wrong," Steve consoles.

"I... I... don't know.... what happened... I've never....."

"Baby, let it go. Just go with it. Just feel. Can't you feel how good it is?"

Apparently so. The spiral of joy at Mandy's core wins out and her body stiffens, her back arched as tight as a bowstring; her thin, muscular legs clamped in a vise grip as a final, surge of bliss engulfs her.

"Ahhhhh!" she growls out as her body spends itself and she collapses against him, wracking sobs of passion and delight still convulsing her body. Steve holds her, soothing her hair and back with caresses, murmuring comforting words. He can still feel the wetness of her cum on his cheeks, occasionally dripping from his chin to her hair.

He picks up the discarded phone from the soaked sheets.

"Are you still there, my Love?"

"I thought maybe you'd forgotten me."

"Never. You are the love of my life."

"So what happened?"

"She squirted. Judging by her reaction, it may be her first."

"Squirted?"

"Yeah, you know. Female ejaculation."

"Oh, come on. I thought that was just a male-created myth put out by the porn industry."

"Maybe, but don't tell her that. She's a little freaked out."

"Well, whatever it was, it sounded like all hell was breaking loose there."

"Yeah, it kind of looks like it here -- blankets and sheets are thrown everywhere. The bed is pretty drenched. So am I, for that matter."

At this, Mandy stirs a bit, coming out of her climax-induced haze. "Omigosh, Steve, I am so sorry..." she starts in again.

"Hush," Steve interjects a little more harshly than he has spoken previously, halting her mid-apology. "You mean to tell me you've never cum like that before?"

"No! Never! I've never lost control like..."

"And you think you should apologize? You've just told a geeky, middle-aged software engineer that he made a cute, sexy, college-age bombshell squirt for the first time and you're sorry about that? This is the stuff that male fantasies are made of!"

Jennifer just laughs at him over the phone, "You are my stud! Put Mandy back on the phone."

Shaking his head, Steve gives the phone to the shell-shocked girl.

"I told you he was good," Jennifer says.

"Ohmigosh, Jennifer! He is fantastic! That was the most amazing thing ever. Does he make you cum like that every night?"

"Ha! Every night? No. Come like it sounds like you did? No. We're lucky to get sex weekly and I have never ejaculated or squirted or whatever it is you just did."

"Ohmigosh, Jennifer, I am so embarrassed. It's like I wet the bed everywhere."

"Mandy, don't worry about it. You have made Steve's day. His decade. This night is going to be the highlight of his sexual career. I'm never going to hear the end of it."

"Oh, Jennifer, thank you so much for letting me be a part of this night. You obviously love each other so much and to get a glimpse into your intimate relationship is so cool."

"Are you still up for the main event?"

"Hell, yeah!"

"Is he recovered yet?"

"Oh, my, yes!" Mandy giggles, looking pointedly at Steve's raging cock, which is standing at full attention. "Stevie? Is there anything else you want from me? You can have anything you want and I do mean anything."

--

"Um, uh." Steve is just unaccustomed to having girls come on to him and truly doesn't know how to initiate this.

Mandy narrates the situation for Jennifer. "His cock says 'yes' resoundingly but his face says he's not so sure."

"Let me talk to him."

"Hi, honey," Steve answers.

"C'mon, Stud. You promised. You said if she came on to you, you wouldn't turn her down."

"But, honey, I never really thought that..."

"I want you to."

"You know I love only you..."

"I know and I love you, too, and I wish you were here. But you're not and instead I am having the best phone sex ever."

"Really?"

"Um, yeah! How often do I get to get off while listening to my stud muffin grunting and moaning like a wounded moose? When do I ever get to share with another woman just how good you are at licking pussy? When do I ever get to hear the delight in your voice when I tell you I want you to stick your dick in Mandy's cute little butt?"

"You got off listening to us?"

"Hell, yes! I've got two fingers up in myself right now imagining your hungry eyes staring at that tight little ass that's gonna be all yours. Here, listen." And she holds the phone down next to her crotch, noisily gushing her fingers in and out. Steve groans at the sound, his love for the sexy woman he married so strong.

Meanwhile, Mandy has propped herself up on her knees and forearms, with her naked ass and still glistening pussy pointed, invitingly, in Steve's direction. With her head low to the bed, she peeks back around her knee, back at Steve. Using a pouty, little face, she whines, "C'mon, Stevie, don't you see anything at all that you want?"

Jennifer brings the phone back up. "I'm getting off on you getting off. I want you to do this."

"Gosh I love you so much," Steve groans into the phone.

"What is Mandy up to?"

"Uhn," Steve groans again, turning his attention back to the vision of youthful sexiness in front of him. "She's up on her knees waving her ass in the air at me."

"Tell me everything you can see. Can you see her butthole?"

Steve is surprised again at the crude talk from his normally genteel wife. It kickstarts his libido and drives him to be equally coarse. "Yeah, her whole crack is exposed. Her asshole is winking at me from the center. Her knees are wide and her cunt is exposed, too, still swollen and shiny wet with her cum. Her inner thighs are still wet, too, and a little darker right near her pussy than the rest of her legs. Her butthole is darker, too, dirty and naughty looking in her furrow against the pure white of her asscheeks inside the tan line."

Mandy almost melts at this analysis of her most intimate bits. Never has she felt so exposed and vulnerable and so completely sexy at the same time.

"You want it, don't you? You want to fuck that cute little ass, don't you? You want to cram your horny old cock into that dirty, nasty, little asshole and make her scream, don't you?" Jennifer eggs him on.

"Oh, man, I really do," Steve groans.

"You can have whatever you want," Mandy pipes up. "Do whatever it is you want. Spank. Fuck. Finger. Pussy. Ass. Yours to take however you want." She reaches back and spreads her buttcheeks open with her hands, blatantly offering her sensitive ring. "There are lubricated condoms in my purse over there by the closet, if that makes it easier. That was the only lube they had at the airport drugstore."

Steve has gone onto auto-pilot, no longer arguing with his dual seducers and he blindly updates Jennifer on Mandy's offer. "She is offering me her ass, stretching her cheeks apart with both hands and she says there are lubricated condoms in her purse."

"She wants it, stud. She wants you to fuck her in the ass. Hand her the phone and then go get one of those condoms."

"Here." Steve holds out the phone, not capable of more speech, and goes in search of the promised lubrication, his garish erection bobbing and weaving and leading the way (both figuratively and literally). Strangely, he hesitates momentarily before picking up the young girl's purse from the floor. It seems like yet another violation, an intrusion into her personal space, for him to be getting into her handbag. Funny, given the outrageous liberties with her private parts he has already taken and certainly intends.

"Oh, man, Jennifer, this is so hot," Mandy says huskily to her lover's spouse. "I'm kneeling on the soaked bed with my ass in the air just waiting for whatever he wants. I never thought that just waiting could be so sexy. But just waiting here, knowing what he can see and knowing that he can do whatever he wants to me and I'll let him, is just so hot. He can be gentle or rough, spank me or finger me, fuck my pussy or my ass, anything. And I'll let him."

"Good girl. Naughty girl. I love it," Jennifer answers, again turned on by her ability to direct her plaything long-distance to make love to her husband. "Okay, this is what I want you to do -- wet one of your fingers in pussy juice, get it all nice and wet and then smear it all over your asshole. Make it all shiny and wet for him."

Steve fumbles with the condom package as Mandy follows her coach's instructions, liberally greasing her forbidden opening with lubricant from her own body. Knowing that Steve is behind her watching her finger herself in the most obscene way is another submission to this couple who now completely own her.

"Ooh, you are a nasty girl, panting like that. Now do it again, but get more lube and work your finger inside just a little bit."

Mandy whimpers at the sheer depravity of it, pressing her middle finger into the center of her rosebud, feeling the violation of her most intimate opening and knowing that this is an invitation for Steve to do the same.

"Talk to me," Jennifer instructs.

"Ah, ah. My middle finger is about half-way into my ass. My muscles are clenching around it, grasping at it. It feels like an intruder but it doesn't really hurt. It feels kinda good, like scratching an itch or stretching a muscle."

"What are you thinking?"

"It is so sexy, you knowing what I'm doing, directing me and knowing I'll do it, whatever you say, no matter how filthy. And knowing that Steve is watching me, staring at my bare ass with those hungry, lustful eyes, watching my finger invade me, making way for him, loosening me up so he can fuck me there."

"That's it. I want you to work your finger in and out so that he knows you want it back there. So that he can see how much you need to have your ass fucked. If you need more lube, get it. spit on your finger."

"Oh, ma gah, 'ennifer! My 'inger 'astes so 'asty!" Mandy mumbles around the digits in her mouth.

Jennifer is both revolted and intrigued. This girl really will do anything, an-y-thing, she is asked, won't she? Even suck a shitty finger from her own ass!

"My finger is back in my ass now. I'm buttfucking myself now with my finger almost the whole way in. It feels nasty and erotic."

"What is Steve doing?"

Mandy looks back over her shoulder. "He's got the condom on and it is standing straight out. He's staring right at my finger as it disappears into my tight little hole. He looks like a predator about to eat me alive or a conqueror ready to take what is rightfully his and ravish it."

"Do you still want him to fuck your ass?"

"Oh, gosh, now more than ever."

"It might hurt."

"I want him to take it. Own my ass. Plunder it because it is his."

"He wants it. He wants you. But if you beg for it, he'll want you even more. Beg for him to ravish your ass."

"Oh, please, Steve! I want you to fuck me. I want you to fuck my tight little asshole. Please? Please shove your big, fat cock up my shitter. Ream me out, mother fucker. Fuck me like you want to. Do me."

"Can he do anything else?"

"Yeah, yeah," Mandy pants, "he can do whatever he wants. He can spank my ass or pull my hair and stuff. Whatever you guys want. Ohmigosh, Jenn, he's right behind me. His cock is right at my ass, nudging right against where my finger was. His hands are right on my hips, possessing me."

"Push back if you want it," Steve says.

"Oh, man, I'm pushing back against him. It is so hard and so big --- AH!" Both of them freeze as the head pops in. Several long moments ensue where neither of them breathe, waiting for the intensity of the pain in Mandy's rectum to settle down. Steve can feel the incredibly tight grip of her sphincter pinching his knob.

"No, take it out. Give me a minute." Mandy gasps, in obvious discomfort.

Steve immediately backs off and his cock pops free. "Oh, sorry, I don't want to hurt you..."

"No, no, it'll be alright. Don't go anywhere," she interrupts. "I'll be fine in a second."

"You sure about this?" Jennifer asks in her ear.

"Yeah, yeah, I should have warned you. Whenever I've done this before, at first it really hurts -- my ass is like 'what the fuck?' -- but as soon as you pull out, it's like 'whoa, bring that back.' It only wants what it hasn't got, I guess. Put it back now."

Steve gently shifts forward until the rubber-encased tip is again pressing against her tender rosette.

"Go slowly, but you'll have to go harder than that," Mandy encourages.

Steve leans in and his cock again breeches the super tight ring.

"Uhn!" Mandy grunts and Steve freezes again but he can tell from her motion that she doesn't want him to back off.

After a few heavy breaths, Mandy continues her explanation. "See, I can even talk this time. He's just inside now. I feel really stretched and it burns a little but not nearly as bad.

"Tell me what it's like," Jennifer asks.

"I feel really slutty here on my hands and knees with my ass up, giving him complete control. It's like he caught me, chased me down and captured me and my poor quivering ass is his prize. It's his treasure to use and abuse. And I want to do it for him, prove that I can take it. I want my ass to be worthy of him fucking it. I want him to be glad he owns it. Owns me."

Three states away, Jennifer groans into the phone as she hears the lust and yearning in Mandy's voice, putting words to the complex and convoluted passion she has for her man, expressing how she also feels about wanting Steve to enjoy this experience.

With a guiding, possessive hand on her hip, Steve applies just slightly more pressure and his cock invades a fraction further.

"Ah! Slowly," Mandy cautions. And then into the phone, "He is pressing in a little more. Taking possession of my ass."

Steve's hand glides around her narrow hip and across the smooth, flat surface of her tummy, following the crease between her thigh and crotch until he cups her heated core.

"Oh, Jenn! He's got his hand on my pussy cupping me! Ohmigosh that feels good. He just holds it like he owns it."

Lightly tracing his middle finger through the wetness of her slit, he draws moisture to her engorged bud and manipulates it slowly.

"Ahhhh, that is so good," the blonde moans into the phone. "I'm all yours. It's all yours. Do it to me. Play me."

Now that she seems to be focused on the pleasure points, he increases the pressure and the slippery sheath encasing his rampant cock glides another fraction of an inch into her clasping ring.

"Uhnnn!" she groans again as her gut rebels at the intrusion. Yes, it is uncomfortable but it is an oddly satisfying discomfort, as if by being uncomfortable she can prove how willing she is to do this, becoming more desirable. "oh, yeah, make me take it."

Steve keeps up the pressure, forcing his way at a glacial pace into her.

"Ah, ah!" She raises a hand a fraction and he backs off ever so slightly. She pants through the cramping while Jennifer coos in her ear, "Yeah, baby, take it slow. Just hold there and let it settle. You can take it, baby. Just take your time and get used to it in there."

Steve continues his gentle ministrations to her heated slit, giving her some delightful sensations to focus on.

"Okay, I'm good. I can take this," she relaxes again.

Steve retracts just a bit more before returning

Mandy picks up the commentary to Jennifer. "My tummy is adjusting, accommodating him. It feels so, I don't know, demanding. He is intruding into me; violating me but in a way I want him to. My ass isn't supposed to work this way, taking things in. It is so wrong but because he wants it, it's right. I want him to force himself on me. Arrgh."

Steve halts again as the imposition on her body is again too much. "Do you want me to take it out again for a second?"

"Would you? That might help."

He slowly withdraws, fascinated by the tight sucking ring her anus forms around his pulsing cock as he retreats. It is almost as if it is trying to hang onto him.

"He was only partway in but he is pulling back to give my ass a little more time to adjust," Mandy clues Jennifer in to what is happening. "Oh, hmmm, that feels good going back out. The sensations as he glides along my sphincter are so heavenly."

He pulls all the way out and her rosette closes shut, but slowly, almost as if it is reluctant. Steve is mesmerized staring at her sexy ass smiling at him.

"Oh, yes. See? My ass wants it! Now that you're out my butt feels so empty, so hungry, so desolate without anything in it." But Steve just waits, watching her asshole flex in and out, winking at him. "Oh, Steve. I want it. My ass wants it. I want your cock back in me. Please give me your cock! Please push it back in. I want you to fuck me. I want you to fuck my ass."

Then, to Jennifer, "Oh, man! I love it that he makes me wait for it. Beg him for it. I am such a slut. His slut."

Jennifer feels another pang of jealousy. She is Steve's slut, not the little tramp in the far away hotel room with her butt in the air. But then she reminds herself that she is the one that arranged this for Steve, suggested, nay insisted, this as a way to fulfill one of Steve's deepest fantasies. Mandy is just the facility through which she is loving her man. The way that she is giving him what he desires.

Mandy whines in frustration. "Please, Jennifer! Make him put it back in. Make him fuck me in the ass. Tell him he's gotta do it." And with that she thrusts the phone back behind her.

"Oh, gosh I love you so much, Honey," Steve gasps into the phone. "I am so horny and I want you so much, I can't even tell you. I wish you were here."

"But I'm not and this is how you can 'have me.' Mandy is an extension of me. A beautiful, desirable, fuckable, slutty extension of me. Show me how much you love me by fucking the shit out of her. I want to hear you gasp and moan and hear her scream like I scream when you really pound into me."

"Oh, baby," is all Steve can manage as he again pushes the latex-coated tip of his throbbing cock against the delicate pucker.

"Oh, yeessss," Mandy hisses, anticipating the re-introduction. "Take it. My ass is yours. Ahhh."