Shari and Andrew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to keep up with her moving, and it was hard trying to push into her ass through the tight ring. As she bounced down just the right way, I was suddenly two inches inside of her. She screamed out for just a moment, and stopped moving. All three of us were still, letting her get used to having two cocks inside of her at once. The dildo was buzzing away, directly between my cock and Andrew's, keeping us apart, and keeping him from knowing I was now fucking her too. Within seconds, he started thrusting into her – he couldn't know why she had stopped.

His short burst of energy gone, he sighed and stopped moving. However, Shari didn't, she started moving again. Slowly at first, and as the feelings got to her, she started moving faster. Andrew started panting and moaning, and we could feel him starting to move again.

"Oh damn, baby. I'm gonna cum. I can't hold back any more" Andrew grunted.

He was holding on to her tits, and he started thrusting faster, and suddenly froze. He let out a low scream, lightly thrusting in time to his cock pulsing, cumming inside of her.

Shari breathed out "Dammit, I'm so close too, I'm almost there. Don't stop!"

Once Andrew finished cuming, I could see his cock slide out, he was done. I had her to myself! I have no idea how much longer I could last, but I instantly put the dildo in her pussy, so she had both holes filled again. It didn't need any oils, the fluids from both of them let the toy go deep inside her. I could feel the vibrations on my cock through her body.

I reached around her leg, finding her clit with my fingers. Holding the end of the dildo up against the base of my cock, I pushed all the way in, driving both cocks all the way inside her. Shari could only manage to say "Oh Oh Oh" as I fucked her twice. She couldn't stay up on her arms, she dropped her head onto Andrew and reached back for her ass. Grabbing both cheeks of her ass, she pulled them apart, giving me better access to fuck her just a little deeper.

My hand was stuck in the fold of her leg, but it wasn't going anywhere. I was rubbing her clit with everything I had. She put her hand down to help me, and we both attacked her clit, her hand moving faster than I could do it. She screamed "DON'T STOP! Fuck I'm so close! Help me here."

She took my hand and showed me how she wanted her pussy rubbed. She made me abuse her clit, rubbing so hard I thought it would never end. She drove her ass back at me, smacking me as hard as I was thrusting into her. Burying her face into Andrew's chest, she finally came, grabbing handfulls of the sheets. I could feel her pussy tighten up around the dildo, pulling it into her. Her ass clenched up, and I could barely move, even with the oils. Her whole body was shaking with the power of her orgasm. Feeling her cum, hearing her pleasure, I couldn't hold back, and I started to cum. It felt like gallons, shooting deep inside of her, every shot making me double up with it's power.

I couldn't move. It was all I could do to lean on the bed a little to stay upright. A hand appeared, coming back to me. Shari could barely reach, but she pushed back on me with her fingertips. It took a moment to register, but I slowly pulled back. Spent, my pulled out easy, and the dildo followed. She moved back a little, not liking the feeling of loss.

Falling back, I got out of the view of the camera, but Shari and Andrew were in full view. He was passed out asleep, and she was still rocking from the power of her latest orgasm. After getting my breath back, and being able to stand up straight, I stopped the camera, and went into the shower to clean up and recover.

About 10 minutes later, standing there under steaming water, the curtain opened, and Shari stepped in with me. With hot water washing away the musky sweet smell of sex, she held on to me for a moment, then looked up at me. "I've never done quite that much, but holy shit that was insane! I think I owe you a 'thank you' for all this."

Getting down on her knees, she said "He's much to limp for this, maybe I can help get him to where he needs to be."

Since it was still in recovery state, my dick easily went all the way into her mouth, far enough for her to rub her nose on my belly. Not for long though. Feeling the back of her throat, the heat of her mouth, and her working wonders with her tongue, I could feel him rising again. Within no time, she had my cock standing at attention again.

Pushing me back up against the wall, she sat on the edge of the shower. I pointed the shower head at me, directing the entire spray onto my face and head. I could hear or see nothing. The only thing that existed was the feeling of her mouth wrapped around my cock. The suction. The warmth. The constriction at the entrance to her throat. The occasional scrape of her teeth on my shaft, sending a jolt of electricity up my spine. Her hand stroking me when her mouth pulled back. Her hand massaging my balls.

It seemed like only hours, but felt like she just started when she suddenly stopped – and right I was about to cum again. She just took in the engorged head of my cock into her mouth, her tongue rolling all around it, teasing the sensitive underside. Pulling back a little from my cock, closed her mouth, pursed her lips, and gently put them on the big purple head – right before I came. I exploded into her kiss. I could only reach her head, and I held on for dear life, almost falling over, my legs couldn't support me.

Looking down, I could see my cum running down her chin onto her tits. As my cock finished pulsing, she rubbed my cum all over her tits, covering her nipples and rolling them between her fingertips. What little cum was left on her lips she wiped up with my cockhead before taking it back in her mouth, sucking me dry. Luckily, since we were still in the shower, we were soon cleaned up again.

"Holy shit that was intense" I told her. "Not complaining, but that was the last thing I expected right now."

Just smiling, she replied "Oh, it was my pleasure! I wanted to do that ever since we met you this afternoon. I didn't think everything would go this way, but everything worked out perfect."

Once we got out of the bedroom, still minus clothes, I saw she had the camera with her. She pulled out the mini-dvd that we had just filled with carnal explorations, she put it in the microwave and zapped it.

Looking at me, she told me "We can't have this to remind us of what happened, the liquor should make everything blurry enough. To help explain, I have a confession – Andrew is not my husband, he's my boyfriend. We are married – but just not to each other. We're in my sister's house, and she is out for the weekend. This wonderful night should stay only in our memories, not on a DVD."

I couldn't believe this. No wonder those little things were bugging me all night. I was part of an affair! No matter what they remembered, there would be nothing said, ever. As drunk as we were, I shouldn't have been surprised that Shari started crying – but hey, I can provide comfort too.

As drunk as we were, we should have known that being a "shoulder to cry on," especially while naked, easily turns into another sexual episode. But that's a story for another day..

12